What's new

question about silver nevil phenos

jahmok

Hi OJD

I grow 3 silver nevil (thanks for the ICmag member offer) 11/13 from seeds. They begin to flower but a little question regarding the strain. Have you ever noticed an indica pheno? One of the three grow with wider indica leaves and far less stretch and branching than the 2 others. Can you tell us how many phenos are there and the differences regarding to taste and effect? The two others grow like typical haze hybrids (one will clearly be a keeper regarding to grow, stem rubbing and morphology but smoke test will determine that)
Thanks
Can't wait to order other strains from your work. I allready have a SSSTN growin' 11/13 from seed and will germ the OSH as soon as i can.

Blessings

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi OJD

I grow 3 silver nevil (thanks for the ICmag member offer) 11/13 from seeds. They begin to flower but a little question regarding the strain. Have you ever noticed an indica pheno? One of the three grow with wider indica leaves and far less stretch and branching than the 2 others. Can you tell us how many phenos are there and the differences regarding to taste and effect? The two others grow like typical haze hybrids (one will clearly be a keeper regarding to grow, stem rubbing and morphology but smoke test will determine that)
Thanks
Can't wait to order other strains from your work. I allready have a SSSTN growin' 11/13 from seed and will germ the OSH as soon as i can.

Blessings
Have you got photos?

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi

Sorry but unfortunately Silver Nevil is not a great strain to go 12/12 from seed.
With the lineage seems perfect but this is 1 of the quickest Haze's I've ever grown but still with all the ⛪️.
This strain wants minimal of 2 weeks in vegative more 3-4

There are a few Phenos all with extreme Haze taste/High , there are some wider leaf phenos compared to the more extreme Sativa look but they will thin out and all be Haze heavy.

Alot of these Haze hybrids can have very Indica looking leaves in early veg but will thin right out towards end and be extreme Haze in taste/High

SSSTN is great for 12/12 from seed as much more Sativa lineage but the Silver Nevil clone I use is like a 8 week SSH pheno but still an incredible Sativa Heavy taste/High.

Throw up some pics

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks for he answer... but they're doin great under 12/12... as i've a little space i do a 12/12 from seeds run with several strains. i'll take pics this week
They will do fine , but this strain ideally wants a veg for a few weeks at least to help it yield well. Not the biggest yielder like most Haze's and very quick flower time to for such a Hazy plant , but man this is 1 of the best Haze's I offer , amazing Taste/High like the oldschool Haze's from Holland years back

Lumpy-Gravy

Sounds appealing. SSH is yet another mythical beast I’ve yet to truly encounter. Could have done. I dunno. From being 14 to being almost 40 I lived on dealer weed. It never had a name. It was just weed … or skunk lol … I currently have a few SSH x Bluedigi in veg. Might have to nab a pack of those Silver Nevil when the wage lands :)

jahmok

As requested... the silver nevil... the "indica pheno" has stretched and look far more sativa than as its beginning... it's the one in the front right corner... 3 silver nevil in a 25L pot.
In the back left you can see the SSSTN....
Sorry for the HPS pic ;-)

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As requested... the silver nevil... the "indica pheno" has stretched and look far more sativa than as its beginning... it's the one in the front right corner... 3 silver nevil in a 25L pot.
In the back left you can see the SSSTN....
Sorry for the HPS pic ;-)
Hey bro
No picture showed up on your last post ?

jahmok

Oups the pic didn upload...
I was talking about this pheno... almost no stretch compared to the other ones 20231112_150720.jpg

jahmok

Hi all
Some news... I confirm that i have 3 different phenos...
1 - perfect haze hybrid structure, a bit leafy
2 - a big stretch, some variegation
3 - short squat pheno, almost no stretch but will be a hashmaker for sure..... dripping with resin!!!

When stem rubbing i have 3 distinctive odors from the 3 phenos... the pheno 3 is full on the mango side as the 1 and the 2 are mare pine with far less fruity in the nose!

I'll post pics today as soon as my phone will be repaired

Throwing 2 seeds of OSH x Chem Haze to germ today ;-)
The SSSTN continues her stretch, just beginning to throw pistils after 30 days 11/13...

Be blessed

Last edited:

jahmok

The silver nevil are in the Middle... 1 begins to smell mango, 2 still no mango but a stretcher (i love her...spicy smell) and 3 did not stretch but i have rarely seen so much resin
At the front my little ssstn
On the left my 3 sourjack F2 with one haze special x sourjack, on the right 2 jack herer
Pretty happy for now!
Love your silver nevil @ojd 🙏

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great bro

Sounds like 3 winners already from the Silver Nevil , honestly she very special in taste/High and a favourite in my circle and to anyone who grows it.

Not the biggest yielder, that's her downside , but not tiny just many Haze's can yield really really good.

Latest posts

Latest posts