What's new

Post your Reviews of Romulan Genetics, Romulan BX1

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Keep it on 18 if its budding. Dump that light on her.

You got an auto? I have only seen autos take 18+ hours and flower.

Odd
This is an odd one because it’s not supposed to be an auto but I second what he said if it’s acting like an auto, treat it like one.

Last edited:

Dankdad64

This is an odd one because it’s not supposed to be an auto but I second we he said if it’s acting like an auto, treat it like one.
Oh it's crazy was to be reg photo,but having huge bud

Attachments

• PXL_20240330_202929459.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240330_202929459.MP.jpg
    5.6 MB · Views: 41
  • PXL_20240330_043518378.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240330_043518378.MP.jpg
    4.8 MB · Views: 43
  • PXL_20240403_015339310.MP.jpg
    PXL_20240403_015339310.MP.jpg
    6.6 MB · Views: 47

Prs2xs

I grew the romulan regs when they first hit the market- was really good pot, still one of my wives favs. So I recently broke down and purchased a pack of Rom bx1, which I only germed one seed to see what comes up. The plant has these huge fan leafs that look like a pure indica-I am a bit put off, because these were supposed to be crossed back to a Colombian.
As an aside, I too had a high frequency of hermaphroditism in the 1st gen romulans, and if the smoke was not as good as it is, they would have gone into the compost bin.
The single seed I germed has not revealed sex yet, but I am starting to see the beginning of male flowers, and if so, into the dumpster 'cause I don't have use for it's pollen!
I have a feeling these are not stabilized to IBL status, and would be a crap shoot when exploring the f2 generation, so I think I'm done with this one.

exoticrobotic

I have a feeling these are not stabilized to IBL status, and would be a crap shoot when exploring the f2 generation, so I think I'm done with this one.

There were some quite good plants in the f2s i tried, quite varied from more indica to more sativa bud structure.

I've been smoking them for the last few months and would def. grow the f2s again.

Dankdad64

I grew the romulan regs when they first hit the market- was really good pot, still one of my wives favs. So I recently broke down and purchased a pack of Rom bx1, which I only germed one seed to see what comes up. The plant has these huge fan leafs that look like a pure indica-I am a bit put off, because these were supposed to be crossed back to a Colombian.
As an aside, I too had a high frequency of hermaphroditism in the 1st gen romulans, and if the smoke was not as good as it is, they would have gone into the compost bin.
The single seed I germed has not revealed sex yet, but I am starting to see the beginning of male flowers, and if so, into the dumpster 'cause I don't have use for it's pollen!
Good to know,I guess I got lucky with my mutant Romulan. It sure looks good tho.

Abdthi1966

Premium user
I’m not how stable his line is being crossed back to the original clone(not sure how vigorous it is anymore). He might have used an S1 father and then went back to the clone or something and weakened it but you never know. Mine were runts to begin with but they are going alright now and have some nice musky smells. I have plans to cross my BX females back to federal stock that I’m open pollinating which will hopefully make for some vigorous offspring. All the BX I have are narrow enough for being seedlings, haven’t seen anything to wide or anything.

Last edited:

Abdthi1966

Premium user
Yes, some more up, some more mellow, some larger, some smaller calyxes. Small yielders to massive yielders. Shorter to longer buzz. You name it, there is variation...

i liked 4 out of 5 f2s i grew.

If i had bought it ont street i would be calling back for a bit more....
Nice.