What's new

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Strawpicanna

got 2 cuttings from a friend as a present "you have to try it" my room is full... i couldn't really use them... but i didn't want to kill them either.
they actually didn't get a real chance... put them in the stone wool cubes directly into a glass bowl... it was refilled from time to time when the leaves were hanging.

the glass bowl with the plants is in a niche on the side of the grow room... they get no direct light from above, only light from the side at a great distance.
i call this the absolute stress test for plants. under these conditions, weak genetics are taken to their breaking point... it's not uncommon for hermaphrodites to develop.
Of course, nothing really clever came out of it... but this procedure has always been revealing.

under these adverse circumstances, however, none has performed as well as the strawpicanna. what potential do these sweet beasts have to have if you really take care of them and give them the best possible conditions?

pictures can't transport smells... but i have never experienced awesome smelling cannabis in my life... i'm totally in love... the smell is pure sweet passionate sex. Replenishment for the next run was ordered immediately... they get the best place in the next run.

View attachment 18768327 View attachment 18768328
Strawpicanna is a great strain and I've heard similar things about well she grows compared to gems from other great breeders, No doubt she'll do you a lot better when not subjected to such sparse conditions, either way she looks very eye-catching with the lovely coating of resin that encrusts the flowers!

Thanks for entering & best of luck!

PS/ Josh

Lumpy-Gravy

@PureSativaUK I’m new here so what better way to break the ice eh. Really generous of you to put a comp up for people :) … Users of another forum might be familiar with this picture as I’ve posted it on there. My two favourite pictures are of a Discobiscuit grown in soil with blumats. As well as this ‘PupsXXX’ it’s an unknown female x Discoteq (king Louis OG x Discobiscuit). Initially a nice fruity effort but with curing becomes more overripe mango. Gets me super super baked ….
2C109AC7-EC9E-4366-9520-BE5FF826770E.jpeg

*never posted a pic. Hope i got it right*

PureSativaUK

Vendor
@PureSativaUK I’m new here so what better way to break the ice eh. Really generous of you to put a comp up for people :) … Users of another forum might be familiar with this picture as I’ve posted it on there. My two favourite pictures are of a Discobiscuit grown in soil with blumats. As well as this ‘PupsXXX’ it’s an unknown female x Discoteq (king Louis OG x Discobiscuit). Initially a nice fruity effort but with curing becomes more overripe mango. Gets me super super baked ….
View attachment 18768337

*never posted a pic. Hope i got it right*
Welcome to the ICMag Family @Lumpy-Gravy

Its a pleasure to have you enter the competition & with such a stunning photo! Some seriously frosty plants and a nice looking structure throwing spears! Sounds interesting for sure, I've enjoyed a pheno of the Discoteq on multiple occasions and find her to have quite a unique terp profile, I think there's some toasted sesame notes in there alongside the hints of Cheese, Kush & Cookies.

Thanks & best of luck!

PS/ Josh

Kustom_ax

Veteran
Hi all !
My submission is my first ever grown Sowahh (Karma’s Sour Diesel bx4) - she’s currently at day 68. But these pics are from day 40, fifty-something, and 63. Grown in organics living soil with mineral supplements during flower. Not my best grow, but she has amazed me.

Out of the prizes, my eye’s on Banger Glue 🤩😍

F5334CB5-5287-472A-AA22-429188ACF268.jpeg

0A8EF730-1C20-4572-9EE2-65246C785C9F.jpeg

6132421F-AEC5-4840-8F01-E1AE708E84AB.jpeg

BA670DA7-9B4F-4782-BEB8-FD7BE8E1D40B.jpeg

7116275A-DB21-41D3-917F-91EC14A8A91B.jpeg

CF36CFCF-10F5-4D69-8481-2B345EAD7F4D.jpeg

D87571B7-AC9E-4BEB-A384-0FAD4ABD4C1C.jpeg

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Hi all !
My submission is my first ever grown Sowahh (Karma’s Sour Diesel bx4) - she’s currently at day 68. But these pics are from day 40, fifty-something, and 63. Grown in organics living soil with mineral supplements during flower. Not my best grow, but she has amazed me.

Out of the prizes, my eye’s on Banger Glue 🤩😍

View attachment 18770173
View attachment 18770172
View attachment 18770174
View attachment 18770175
View attachment 18770176
View attachment 18770177
View attachment 18770178
There's something so special about that Sour D structure! Thanks for entering and best of luck, I can see why you want to try the banger glue out!

Thanks,
PS/ Josh

negative37dBA

Veteran
Hi all. I have grow the clone only version of GG4 for 6 years now. HUGE fan of the glue. My fav srain of all time.
GG4 clone only. LED, Jacks in RDWC.
gg4 monocrop day 56 - Copy.jpg gg4 monocrop end week 5 - Copy.jpg gg4 monocrop jars 2 - Copy.jpg gg4 last run buds day 70 - Copy.jpg
Same GG4 grown in Ocean Forest with advanced nutes.
theglue1 - Copy.jpg

Thanks @PureSativaUK for putting this on for us.
Just a note if anyone deserves to win some seeds of a Glue cross I kinda do....Just look at my diaries at the amount of Glue I have grown...
Thanks all, have a great day.
Peace, negative.

PureSativaUK

Vendor
Hi all. I have grow the clone only version of GG4 for 6 years now. HUGE fan of the glue. My fav srain of all time.
GG4 clone only. LED, Jacks in RDWC.
View attachment 18770392 View attachment 18770393 View attachment 18770394 View attachment 18770396
Same GG4 grown in Ocean Forest with advanced nutes.
View attachment 18770395
Thanks @PureSativaUK for putting this on for us.
Just a note if anyone deserves to win some seeds of a Glue cross I kinda do....Just look at my diaries at the amount of Glue I have grown...
Thanks all, have a great day.
Peace, negative.
Thanks for entering, that is a shining example of the GG4 & her great trichome production, definitely a staple!

Best of luck!

Josh/ PS

PureSativaUK

Vendor

Lumpy-Gravy

What’s this Eurovision?! Lol Not a single like for my pic other than the folk running competition. I’m not bothered about winning or getting votes, just trying to fit in. Yer bunch o’ shameless so n so’s :ROFLMAO:

420PyRoS

SchromFrost F2 @PureSativaUK

Schrom x Molokai Frost Open pollination repro

quote from ograskal/ICMAG about Schrom

"She is the best Damn strain that i have ever grown or smoked and I've grown out quite a few strains and have been smokin for almost 20 years now! I kid you not. She is that good!!!
For those who dont know what the SCHROM is, It is a one of a kind strain that was created by our very own Schrooomy420. The SCHROM stands for = SCHroomys ROMulan hybrid. I beleive Schrooomy used a Romulan (mother) and crossed her with a Columbian (father). I beleive it was an accidental cross but I cant say for sure! Now on with the grow report!

The good thing about this Schrom is that She grows straight up and doesnt take up alot of space! I forced this particular cut at 10.5 inches and She maxed out at around 32 inches, so its safe to say that She stretches around 3X's her size when forced! I have heard from some peeps that the Schrom stretches out of control and yeilds werent to good but that wasnt the case when i grew her out. The stretch was controlable and the yeilds were very good in ALL my Schrom grows! The smell of the Schrom while flowering is very strong. Its very hard to describe. The best i can describe her is that She smells like Lemon, Candy Fuel or somethin like that. A really strong pleasant smell! I always find myself squeezin the hell out of her every time i open my flowering chamber cuz i just cant get enough of that wonderful smell. The way the buds grow are like nothing ive ever seen before and I've grown out lots of strains! Its like swirls of buds growin out of the buds and even the lower buds do it. She can be taken at around 60-70+ days but I've only taken her at around the 60 days mark Cuz i just cant wait to smoke this Gem!

The taste of the Schrom is very hard to explain. It has a sort of lemony taste too her and is real smoothe. When you exhale the smoke, the smoke in the room doesnt smell like MJ at all. Its smells like somebody has been lighting incense or something in the room, I shit you not. And the incense smell lingers for hours! She has a very Strong head high that last a very long time with a little bit of body in there.Its like your flying high in the clouds for a long time on a nice trip. Beleive me your one happy camper when your high on the Schrom. But if you smoke too much beware.The Schrom has been known to cause Paranoia and Halucinations and is not for the average smoker. Definately my favorite Herb! I give her a 9.5 in all catagories including Yeild,Smell,taste, bag appeal, potency and ease of growing. I just cant say enough good thingz about his strain."

I grew her in soil, indoor as part of an open pollination project for a private forum.

Effects were absolutely devastating. Very very strong with an effect close to feeling drunk, slurring words and a high that is still felt by morning if smoked before bed. Strongest strain I have ever had the pleasure of trying.

Will dig for more pics if I got them. I didn't take many as it was a seed production.

DSC_0021b.jpg