What's new

Pictures of Marijuana Seizures!

MrDanky

Ok, i havent seen a thread on this topic yet, but lets get some pictures posted of some marijuana seizures! Seeing the oinkers standing so proud next to their seized greens makes me want to PUKE...

ill start it out...

phillipowbudsmain600.jpg

050807_pot_bales.jpg

MarijuanaSeizure105lb2.jpg

dsc_0006.jpg

MARIJUANA.jpg

ill be back with some more...

meanwhile what can you folks come up with??

MrDanky

MaxBust2.JPG

3680 lbs!! ^

WashedDrugsNet_1.jpg

20071031_031933_DSC_0050_400.jpg

^^
Border Patrol agents in Fort Hancock, Texas made the El Paso Sector's largest marijuana seizure of the year after a motorist lost control of his vehicle and flipped his trailer on FM Road 192, spilling over 3,000 pounds of marijuana Tuesday, announced U.S. Customs and Border Protection officials today.

MrDanky

WebSitePictureofBust.jpg

^
On Sunday, May 27, at approximately 5:00 (CT), KVE Special Operations Officer’s conducted a random safety inspection on a tractor trailer north bound on I-65. After talking with the driver, it was determined that further inspection was warranted. At this time, a Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement Special Operations K-9 was brought in to inspect the truck where the scent of narcotics was discovered.

Further inspection of the suspect’s vehicle led to a drug seizure of over 1,400 pounds of marijuana with a street worth of just over 2.8 million dollars.

05-102.jpg

^
Troopers stopped a 1998 Freightliner commercial vehicle driven by Muñoz for speed and lane violations on eastbound Interstate 70, milepost 6, in Preble County at 10:15 a.m. today.

A Patrol drug-detecting canine alerted to the truck and a probable cause search revealed 3,181 pounds of marijuana hidden within the load in the back of the truck. The marijuana has an estimated street value of approximately $7.25 million.

MrDanky

JIMHOG3.jpg

^
DPS troopers seized nearly four-and-a-half tons of marijuana Monday afternoon after stopping a tanker truck in Jim Hogg County.

The 8,932 pounds of marijuana is valued at $4.5 million and was packed in 864 bundles. The truck, bearing fictitious markings, was stopped heading eastbound at 4:30 p.m. Monday afternoon on Highway 285, about three miles east of Hebbronville.

c33d2a93b0615ae49b7a35b0d2df33eb.jpg

^
On Wednesday, June 21, 2006, the EBRSO Narcotics Division concluded an investigation relative to the distribution of marijuana throughout East Baton Rouge Parish. At approximately 11:45pm on this date Narcotics Division detectives with the assistance of the EBRSO SWAT team executed a search warrant at 16060 Nehru Ave. Apartment # D in Baton Rouge, LA 70816. The search of the apartment resulted in the seizure of twelve pounds of marijuana. Alan Sanchez (H/M 06/13/1979) was found to be occupying the apartment and in violation of Possession with intent to distribute marijuana. Sanchez was subsequently booked into East Baton Rouge Parish Prison

MrDanky

610x.jpg

A policeman arranges packages of a two-ton marijuana seizure during a press conference on September 20, 2008, in Cali, department of Valle del Cauca, Colombia. According to authorities, the shipment was seized at Florida Municipality and belongs to members of the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia (FARC).

MrDanky

MVC003Ssmall.jpg

Frankfort, KY) - Kentucky Vehicle Enforcement (KVE) Commissioner Greg Howard announced today the seizure of over 480 pounds of processed marijuana in Laurel County. “These drugs have a street value of more than $440,000 dollars and this action takes a significant amount of illegal drugs off the streets and out of our communities,” remarked Commissioner Howard.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....all that ain't s**t to what did'nt get caught, and eventually got consumed.....lol!

MrDanky

610x.jpg

Nevada Department of Public Safety Lt. David Jones answers media questions Thursday, Aug. 21, 2008, in Carson City, Nev. following the seizure of more than 3,000 marijuana plants found in Esmeralda County, Nev. , earlier this week. Investigators estimate the street value to be between $800,000 and $1 million. No arrests have been made.

2.23.09_100LB%20SEIZURE.JPG

Rapid City, S.D. –On Friday, February 20, the South Dakota Highway Patrol discovered approximately 100 pounds of marijuana in Pennington County.

The drug seizure happened about 1:30 p.m. on Interstate 90 about 11 miles east of Rapid City. A South Dakota Highway Patrol trooper stopped a vehicle for a traffic violation. During the stop, a police service dog was deployed and discovered 100 pounds of marijuana and 3.5 pounds of hashish.

The marijuana’s street value is estimated at $350,000.

MrDanky

ups-pot1.jpg

Fake UPS Truck Stocks 1+ Ton of Pot
It was a solid plan, but too bad the Arizona Public Safety Detectives use FedEx.

Some crafty dealers created a fake UPS truck and tried to transport 2,118 pounds of marijuana. They even went so far as to put together a bogus AZ license plate with the same numbers as a locally operated UPS vehicle.

Smart. Kind of.

The driver fled the scene of the stop when he saw the cops and a narcotics K9 show up to the party. Looks like these guys were trying to ‘Go Green’ instead of brown, it just didn’t work out.

MrDanky

pot-seizure-313x470.jpg

Large Load Seized on 4/20 of All Days
It’s 4/20. It’s morning, it’s hot, muggy — you’re down in Miami. You’re cruising along the Florida turnpike trying to get to a 4/20 event with important cargo. As you look at your rear view mirror, you see a piece of styrofoam from your truck fly out of the bed and hit another car. Just as you think, “I hope a cop didn’t see that,” the familiar red and blue lights flash. You pull over, nervously. The cop makes his walk towards the car and as soon as he nears the bed, out of the side view mirror you see his facial expression change as he smells the trees of marijuana you have.

Pop quiz hot shot: “Do you bail and run for your life? Or do you sit there, get arrested and face an easy decade in jail just because you were supposed to get to a 420 event with marijuana?” You bail.

Sound like a good 4/20 misadventure? It was. This actually happened.

Witnesses said it was an estimated $500,000 worth of marijuana was confiscated and placed in large black trash bags. Despite more law enforcement officers being called in, the driver of the truck escaped. Showing up to the 4/20 event without weed is a hell of a lot better than showing up to jail with drug charges.

MrDanky

184%20LBS%20Marijuana.jpg

MAY_14_seizure_3.71653.jpg

^
SAN DIEGO - MAY 14, 2005 - This is the forward storage area, on a 21-foot powerboat, where two men attempted to smuggle more than 1,000 pounds of marijuana. Officers from the U.S. Customs and Border Patrol and U.S. Coast Guard apprehended the men. More than 70 wrapped packages of marijuana were found in the boat's forward cabin and under the stern seats. Photo courtesy of CBP.

500x500_Pot%20Seizure9.jpg

Monday in Exeter and Muhlenberg townships uncovered about 2,000 marijuana plants and root balls that would have produced high-grade marijuana with an estimated street value of more than $1 million, according to the DEA.

MrDanky

ozark_drug_seizure.jpg

Ozark Police Chief Tony Spivey talks about 5 pounds of marijuana and other drug paraphernalia seized during a traffic stop on Tuesday, Aug. 19.

that look on his face tells me he is thinking of one thing..."damn i cant wait to get home tonight and BURN!!!"

bambam

My father and his friend who was a cop one night told me a story about how they ran 300lbs of bricked up pot on a boat into Tampa bay...They sent the first boat in (paid some dude to drive the sucker and told him he WOULD BE Caught and he was cool with it cause they paid him for the job and that was part of it.. Come to find out that the boat full of pot was a decoy for the real shipment......100 keys of coca that made it safe and sound. Fucking guys are CRAZY as hell with hella money so i kinda tend to belive them!:) No pics sorry but i did have some good guys with good info to learn from.....BamBam

Not that i do shit like that:)

Latest posts

Latest posts