What's new

Perfect Late Night Indica?

supersonic

Nirvana's Aurora indica. Heavy in every aspect: yield, trichs, smoke, stone and cheap ££...
No need to run AI for 70 days or more to achieve effect that you are after...
For the price and above mentioned variables you won't find any better Late Night Indica...

peace

onioncreek

I had always considered my last plant of sourbubble bx3 as the most potent I had smoked, but I just tested a semidried unflushed bud of pre98 bubba. This shit matches the potency and the taste suprised me, damn if I wasn't so high I would keep throwing nugs in the bowl. I am waiting for some sourbubble bx3 x pre98, sb x the white, and sb x chem d cut to finish. Hopefully they will kick me in the body and lay my head to rest. I have a pack of troublemaker, and the smoke report I have saw on them is quite impressive for zombie making.

G

1st choice-Maple leaf indica. Narcotic and redeyed goodnight
2nd choice-Senis star - the indica pheno's

bigbag

Veteran
A-3(NL#5/Afghani#1/Skunk#1)is a stable BC coastal strain,that tastes like black afghani hash and makes one hack up a lung or 2.knock-out stone is only good b4 bed,except expect a chong-over.rock hard nugs with orange hairs,smell like pinesap and turpentine.the smallest toke of A-3,will cause a fit of coughing,very harsh on the throat(vape recommended).big yields,just watch 4 mold in the dense clusters l8 in the season

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
Master Kush in all its' forms... Sometimes, I wake up a bit early, and I take a small hit of MK, and fall so hard back to sleep...! OG Kush can be similar... Romulan is pretty relaxing, too, but not the Grape Romulan I have - that is speedier...

hempluvr

plant pimp
Veteran
White Rhino is seriously narcotic and will put your dick in the dirt fast. Works good for any kind of body pain and insomnia. I also can say White Widow works wonders as well. Don`t take either strain lightly,as u will be fucked up.....then sleep! Both the Widow and Rhino I smoked was from Greenhouse

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Black Domina, as another already pointed out, Black Domina! Worth the time to find "the" cut. The sativa lanky one.

Sensi Star is great also, but a PITA to trim. No personal experience with Reef's Petrolia Headstash, but after doing some research on the subject many informed and respected members here have pointed out the Petrolia Headstash is just as good as the SS, but the trim is easier.

There are many great strains, but the tougher or more difficult part of your task will be availability. If availability weren't the case, then some romulan or blockhead get my vote. Missed out on the romulan a while back when it was plentiful, been kicking myself ever since.

One of the only strains, without personal experience, can say its the danky dank.

Good Luck to you, hope you find what it is you are searching for.

mmm ive got some blackdomina in my fridge im thinking bout popping em now!!!

D

deathtosoapbar

1st choice-Maple leaf indica. Narcotic and redeyed goodnight
2nd choice-Senis star - the indica pheno's
Gotta agree on the maple leaf indica..grew a pack in 2003..and it was fast decent yielding syrupy hash taste and yeh will knock you out ...thats if you havent died from overeating first! never known munchies like it insane.

S

spackle

I'd have to go with Sensi Star as well,first two hits didnt do to much, 3rd and 4th hits ohhh yeah:joint:

H

Hazeseeker

thanks for all the suggestions, Sensi Star seems a popular 1, think that's the 1 i'm gonna go for:yes:

peace

monkey5

Veteran
Hazeseeker, endless sky...

Hazeseeker, endless sky...

Hazeseeker, might want to check out some endless sky...post to be very strong,if not the strongest ever!! i hear sensie star is the shit,too, but some what hard to trim up/leaf to bud not great in some pheno's! I would agree with sensie's MapleLeafIndica , too from what i've read !! Nirvana's Aurora Indica for the price can not be beat !!! Thank You for your advice on Shanti's stuff over the years !!Black Dom. of course , killer, as i'm sure would be LUI , cause of the ortega used...Hope this helps ya ,bro! Good karma to ya brother !! monkey5

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jingles

Black domina can be powerfull, some phenos are quite tasteles some are spicy dark chocolate. nothing else will touch you while smoking domina..

ndnguy

I have been using G13/BSH for years and another one getting alot of attention right now is Endless Sky, real expensive so I would look for some F2's or some that a friend has.:2cents: