What's new

Overglueing the Marshs'..

Rob547

East Coast Grower
Veteran
Loving the pics man, hoping the weather holds out long enough for everything to finish!

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Its gonna be a close one. This years weather has been wet, cold and humid.
Now the cold is setting in really fast.
I dont think the Chemmy Jones will be able to make it past OCT 14th before we have serious frost or snow. Thats the only plant Im concerned about. Its the biggest, most lush too.

Chemmy Jones - WK 3
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TheDank23

Veteran
Its gonna be a close one. This years weather has been wet, cold and humid.
Now the cold is setting in really fast.
I dont think the Chemmy Jones will be able to make it past OCT 14th before we have serious frost or snow. Thats the only plant Im concerned about. Its the biggest, most lush too.

Wishing I had your problems right now, still almost hitting the 80s out here in smokey california :shucks:

Your patch is lookin awesome overgrow, to have all those at different points in flowering and keeping up with the feeding must be a head-scratcher!

:tiphat:

Team Microbe

Veteran
Lookin so good over here man!

How many plants do you have goin in that patch? It looks like you're in for a massive yield. What do you think... 10-15 lb?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Theres 13 plants in this patch. Abit overcrowded though I admit.
11 large and 2 small.
Im not counting chickens just yet brotha. But..LOL...If everything went perfect..... Id say 33 lbs.
7x - 3lb plants
1x - 5lb plant
2x - 1/2lb plants
3x - 2lb plants

To be modest and up the middle....... Im gonna guess 26 to be split 50/50, so Im hoping for 13 bows realistically.

Now, this is what will probably happen~
My guess after budrot, week early pickins, flarfy popcorn put to the side for hash,
Frost, worms, and all kinds of shit that can screw with your #'s.......
7x - 2lb
1x - 3lb
2x - 1/2lb
3x - 1lb
For a grand total guess of 21 lbs.....I get 10 1/2.
(If the Chemmy Jones doesnt finish before the 4th Frost or first Snow then we'll take what we can from it and decide then whether or not to keep it as early picked flowers or hashbag it.)

DJXX

Veteran
guess it paid off carrying all those glues by hand.....nice numbers..you should be able to get a pretty sweet vehicle out of that..DJXX

Team Microbe

Veteran
Damn that's a lot more than I thought. I'll be happy the year I get 1 lb per plant!

Tell me your secrets. ahaha

No but really... what would you say are the leading factors in getting such high yields like that? Pot size? Balanced soil?

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
T/P'ing into around 100glns of soil.
Vegging clones for a few months indoors before bringing them out.
Picking the right clones from the right genetics.
Having a good guerilla spot that gets sun and has cover.
Thats about all I can think of. No secrets, just proper growing I guess.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
LAST WEEK .....

LAST WEEK .....

picture.php

................ Reserved for tomorrows pic to compare flower development ............................

This Week ~
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Had 1 Chem Blue almost at a 45* angle. The wind was wicked last night!
Fixed that. Also had another Chem Blue that was tilted abit so we fixed that as well.
The wind and rain must have been serious! I slept through it, but I heard about it by family members who were up and down all night.
Thank God for trellis!

Cut abunch of little buds with budrot, off 1 Chem Blue thats getting it.
The other 2 arent getting it too bad at all. Must be an unhealthy plant for whatever reason and isnt fighting it off as good as the others.

The CJ, GG#4's, StrawDogshit, GrandoggyApe OG's, and the (GrapeApe x OGKush) x (BB x ST) are doing very well and are pretty resistant and healthy so far.

hamstring

Veteran
Overgrow
Love your thread nice to see you found a good partner. You and Team Microbe have true guerilla threads going and good ones on top of that.

Dude i have been at this a long time too and finding a trustworthy partner is tough. Finding a trustworthy partner that does 50% of the work even harder. Congrats on your good fortune.

As an older grower I would, “Like to get high with a little help from my friends”. That’s not the case though I have been flying solo for over 20 years and shit gets old at the same rate I do and I’m old brother.

You running a hybrid large grow/guerilla grow. I know others are out there shooting for 1lbs/plant but hell I never seen the consistency you have going on. Must be the breeder in you. You know how to talk to the plants.

Did you get your GG4 from breeder brad over at ULDG ? I am assuming you have worked with it a bit? I envy the ability. And you’re harvesting that with an 8 potency in august??? WOW!

whopps i went back and saw it was GG#4 (Guerilla Glue # 4). Sorry about the confusion.

Great grow I am really rooting for you brother . Bring it all home!

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Incredible job....just awesome.

I can't say shit else.

When you put together a solid plan, the skill to pull it off, and the tenacity to complete the task and work through problems along the way...your chances of success are only increased.

I hope you get to go have a cold beer someplace warm for a while once this is all over.

HB.

Latest posts

Latest posts