What's new

Outdoor Auto Afghani part 2 and 3

harold

that strain is the holy grail... i understand its a clone only but is there a way of making seeds and spreading the love? great thread ;)

RevolutionX

very impressive grow mate. those auto affy's your working with seem to be in a league of their own. Looks like a fatty producer for an autoflower. Were those all from seed or do you have a way to clone. Please hit us up with a smokey report if you could. Peace

Rx

G

OMG huge buds Yu got there! huge harvest!!! thats impressive!!! wohooooooooo! :wave:

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Look up his last year thread..he explains answers alot of these questions. He obtained it as a clone..there by has no male. There by it's a clone only. Crossing it to make seed wont produce the same offspring as the parent. Depending on it's potency, it could be something worth haveing, or not! Awesome pics all the same!

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Thule said:
How come clone only? Haven't found a suitable dad or no need for seeds?

Ok, that's what I thought. There prolly ain't no autoafghani father out there, but if you crossed it with something as early, you'd have, well, seeds for next year :D

slater

yeah, it is impossible to keep an af male around. it would be great to be able to make seeds that would carry over this trait. i had made a bunch of seeds this season with the auto affie and will see what happens in them next season. even if it dont it should make for some sweet crosses.

reibsi did i read that you arent growing reibsa this season. that was a cross of the af wasent it. what is your take on making crosses with her.

Reibsi, Hope you are safe man. Haven't heard from you in a while and heard there was a large outdoor bust in your area so am starting to worry. Please let us know how you are.

Reibsi

Older toker........I`m alright man, thanks for asking.....I heard about that bust on the radio. They had those guys staked out for a couple of weeks. that`s why i use the game cameras. I like to know who else travels on my trails and fireroads.......A few precautions before hand can save a lot of trouble later on.

For those who asked........i am trying out a NEW cross and it`s about 4 weeks into flower already......Si i`ll get some pics up this week.

Slater.............I think you could cross a fern with this Afi and get a viable product...lol..Your going to be pleasantly surprised at any offspring from the Afis....I`d love to try the NL #2 cross.........i think that`s going to be something special.....hint,hint.

Here's a closeup of the Afghani.........I told you guys these cooler nights would help in build the trich department on this second and third round of Afis.....i`d say it`s working just fine..

Last edited:

Reibsi

Deep Chunk X Auto Afghani

Deep Chunk X Auto Afghani

As promised.............Here's a picture of the new cross. A rather large Tomhill Deep Chunk male was used to pollinate a single Auto-Afi and here is the resulting off spring.
I`m amazed at how much it resembles my Reibsa ( Burmese Skunk x Auto-Afghani ) strain. The colas on this cross will be enormous and some look like the`ll go an easy 2 feet or longer. These pics are from last Friday and the`ve been flowering now for over 4 weeks........so far...so good.

Last edited:
G

omg its massive!!such a nice genetic yu showing off! thumb up bro!! Best luck with your grow! :wave:

slater

daymn bro, i see what you mean by crossing afern with her...i am stoked for next season thats fer sure...bring on winter so we can get it over with already...np on the request...just hit me off with a pm.

billyboy

Looking Good!

Looking Good!

You step it up a notch every year.I have been following your outdoor grows for 3 or 4 years now and they just keep getting better.Its almost scary.Take Care and Stay Safe.