What's new

Original Diesel clone only Feminized project

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
How did the pollen take this time round? I remember you saying the OD cut was a difficult one to reverse or at least difficult to make many seed.

Peace
Pollen took better than last few projects but still only 20% normal seed return and will always be like this at best I think , but she that special she's worth it.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking a recommendation.

As someone who is looking for the wok hei fire, would you recommend the "Original Diesel clone only S1" or one it's crosses? I'm wondering what the draw is for the Original S1s. Is it kind of like experience the original?

I'm not lucky enough to know the difference - but as a frugal/cheap grower and given the price, I'm wondering would I be happier with one pack of the S1 or two packs of the crosses.

Also, if any icmag member has seen ojd's list and has recommendations, please do let me know!
Any of the hybrids will produce at least a heavy leaning Diesel pheno but the S1 is the best shot for closest and most chances of getting a near identical plant to the famous clone only

Rgd

Veteran
i didn’t hear about discounts when i ordered

mine were full retail lol

its ok bro i am good with it

diesel s1’s

IMG_6125.jpeg

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i didn’t hear about discounts when i ordered

mine were full retail lol

its ok bro i am good with it

diesel s1’s

View attachment 18914103
Sorry bro but members need to let me know when ordering if icmag.com members, I don't know people's names from forums to instagram etc ? , so many same names etc whatever.

I did advertise the offer once on instagram also , so any members who want the 20% or 33% discount need to let me know know when ordering or I have no clue ?

Latest posts

Latest posts