What's new

Original Diesel clone only Feminized project

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Back for another Original Diesel clone only Feminized project and some really special clones waiting to get hit with the Original Diesel Reversed pollen

Original Diesel clone only for more S1's

Australian Dead Head 4 clone ( Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 clone (selected fro
Nevils Feminized version he made Of MM x NH21)
X Casey Jones clone Reversed

White Rhino 90's clone

Endangered Rhino 1 clone ( White Rhino 90's clone x Chem d x Original Diesel) 70/30 Rhino/Chem d Wrecker pheno

Endangered Rhino 2 clone ( White Rhino 90's clone x Chem d x Original Diesel) 70/30 Chem d Wrecker pheno/Rhino pheno

Cheese cut I recieved from @bimblebrains_1 (maybe the Brightside cut) FREE pack for you either way

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone selected from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏

Original Diesel 4 clone ( S1)

Original Diesel 1 clone ( S1)

Chem d Wrecker 1 clone ( Chem d clone only x Original Diesel clone Reversed)

Chem d Wrecker 2 clone ( Chem d clone only x Original Diesel clone Reversed)

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil 4 clone ( spices/ Frankincense pheno) = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone selected from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏
X SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil 5 clone ( Heavy lime and Spices ) = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone selected from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏
X SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

pic 2 shows Original Diesel clone on left and right , left was sprayed with STS and stretch is minimal and unsprayed clone on right towers above Sprayed clone and these were same size when flipped and sprayed/ not sprayed.
Ive always noticed clone doesn't stretch as much when sprayed with STS

Pics Original Diesel clone
20230515_115233.jpg
20230515_112907.jpg
20230515_111017.jpg
20230517_043712.jpg
20230515_111131.jpg
20230517_043722.jpg
20230517_043722.jpg

20230517_043641.jpg

Last edited:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Endangered Rhino clone ( White Rhino 90's clone x Chem d x Original Diesel clone Reversed)

Waiting for its night with the Original Diesel clone only Reversed pollen

Who likes Hashplants ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230520_100805_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230520_100805_Instagram.jpg
    900.1 KB · Views: 72

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Endangered Rhino clone ( White Rhino 90's clone x Chem d x Original Diesel clone Reversed)

Waiting for its night with the Original Diesel clone only Reversed pollen

Who likes Hashplants ?

Do any of the phenos in the endangered rhino cross hold onto that unique rhino taste? It's hard to describe but the old white rhino cut terp profile translated perfectly into the taste and the aroma of the smoke when burned. Would be great if that carried through ito the hybrids.

Peace

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do any of the phenos in the endangered rhino cross hold onto that unique rhino taste? It's hard to describe but the old white rhino cut terp profile translated perfectly into the taste and the aroma of the smoke when burned. Would be great if that carried through ito the hybrids.

Peace
I recently run the London WR x BK and one stood out from the others but very very hard to describe its aroma n taste ,,,kinda fruity n fuelly but not overly so and not as high yielder as the others,,,
i searched through the flowers to track her down as I got baked when trimming and lobbed all the phenos together then fucked myself up hills and down dales when I realised what I did,,,😂
Will get her back when I run her again after the hot weather and hopefully less monstrous leccy bills,,
OJ and GratefulH far better then me at nailing aromas and tastes,,s2✌️

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

That WR x BK cross is an incredible cross. I found that pheno 944s2 that just stood out in taste and effect. It was kind of trippy and put you on a wave of euphoria. I would get spine tingles at the top and just below the neck. I kept it for a couple of years as a Mum but lost it recently as I’ve been flying all over the place and away from me tents so it got rootbound, took thrips and my partner tried their best but is not a grower by any means. I’m going to await the WR crosses from OJ and explore some more now I’m back on the ground.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

Peace
Yes , 1 is more 70/30 Rhino /Chem Wrecker and other pheno 30/70 Rhino/Chem Wrecker.

To me the old White Rhino reminded me of earlier Skunks , even a Cheese thing going on in there but kinda different Terp but both really Skunky and Loud. Would stink up the whole room just pulling out a little bag , and crazy Resin , a Hash makers dream, and great Indica heavy potency

mr.brunch

Veteran
The only rhino I have grown was from greenhouse seed regs ( a while ago now- the only regs they had at the time were widow/ssh/nh and wr)
Didn’t have a nice taste /smell so I abandoned them….. these sound like totally different animals.
Interesting….

Pineboy212

Back for another Original Diesel clone only Feminized project and some really special clones waiting to get hit with the Original Diesel Reversed pollen

Original Diesel clone only for more S1's

Australian Dead Head 4 clone ( Mullumbimby Madness x NH21 clone (selected fro
Nevils Feminized version he made Of MM x NH21)
X Casey Jones clone Reversed

White Rhino 90's clone

Endangered Rhino 1 clone ( White Rhino 90's clone x Chem d x Original Diesel) 70/30 Rhino/Chem d Wrecker pheno

Endangered Rhino 2 clone ( White Rhino 90's clone x Chem d x Original Diesel) 70/30 Chem d Wrecker pheno/Rhino pheno

Cheese cut I recieved from @bimblebrains_1 (maybe the Brightside cut) FREE pack for you either way

Swiss Thai Nevil 2 clone selected from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏

Original Diesel 4 clone ( S1)

Original Diesel 1 clone ( S1)

Chem d Wrecker 1 clone ( Chem d clone only x Original Diesel clone Reversed)

Chem d Wrecker 2 clone ( Chem d clone only x Original Diesel clone Reversed)

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil 4 clone ( spices/ Frankincense pheno) = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone selected from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏
X SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

Super Silver Sour Thai Nevil 5 clone ( Heavy lime and Spices ) = Swiss Thai Nevil 1 clone selected from Nevil's Grail project RIP 🙏
X SSSDH OJD cut Reversed

pic 2 shows Original Diesel clone on left and right , left was sprayed with STS and stretch is minimal and unsprayed clone on right towers above Sprayed clone and these were same size when flipped and sprayed/ not sprayed.
Ive always noticed clone doesn't stretch as much when sprayed with STS

Pics Original Diesel clone View attachment 18843457 View attachment 18843458 View attachment 18843459 View attachment 18843462 View attachment 18843460 View attachment 18843461 View attachment 18843461
View attachment 18843463
Which of the original diesels 4 or 1 was that ecsd leaner with the tongue leaves, at Piff con we ask your associates for them but he said it was a shipping issue, cause I been waiting for that. ✌️

woolybear

Veteran
Looking a recommendation.

As someone who is looking for the wok hei fire, would you recommend the "Original Diesel clone only S1" or one it's crosses? I'm wondering what the draw is for the Original S1s. Is it kind of like experience the original?

I'm not lucky enough to know the difference - but as a frugal/cheap grower and given the price, I'm wondering would I be happier with one pack of the S1 or two packs of the crosses.

Also, if any icmag member has seen ojd's list and has recommendations, please do let me know!

Latest posts

Latest posts