What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Organic Lavender week 8

G

Guest 121376

Alrighty, here's the new images via gallery:

DSC_0812.jpg

DSC_0793.jpg

DSC_0695.jpg

Link to the gallery with more photos.

Enjoy,

Indica Dica Who

Honestly, I think they are some of the most visually stunning buds I have ever seen.. I love the color contrasts..When they were trimmed wet they looked like they had alot of leaf left on them but the final pics ( the one below is my fav.. Love the colors especially on that horizontal bud ) look awesome! And the leaves that were left were sugar coated so wtf is the prob Bob?

picture.php

G

Guest 121376

Very beautiful. Yield seems better than Soma gave credit for. How long was veg?

A month, maybe 2, some where in there. I think i have specifics in my first thread in my sig.

Right now I'm doing some clones that are at 10-12 weeks (have to check to be certain) under 1200w, and they're going to be huge come flower. Not sure how much longer its going to veg, maybe a week, or more. half are soil in 6-8gl pots, so the roots can take it, and the other half is hydro.
Link to second grow:
https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=173747

barth

When did they start to get color? Im at day 45 and not seeing anything but the typical yellowing that goes along with the end of flowering.

G

Guest 121376

When did they start to get color? Im at day 45 and not seeing anything but the typical yellowing that goes along with the end of flowering.

I get asked this a lot, but with this specific cut I could always see the purple in the stim, and every once in a while the leaves would get it.
But about 4-5 weeks into flowering with the normal deadening, on a couple plants I could notice what looked like almost a blackening under the HPS, but really was it turning a dark purple.
I should say not all the plants got it, and they didn't all turn at the same time or with the same percentage. The last plant cut was the second darkest, for instance.
One of them had hardly any on it except for a few fan leaves.

Latest posts

Latest posts