ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
smiley you know it smokes like a crazy sativa up up and up

circadian clock very lemon lime cleaning product smell

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Looks very familiar :) still one of my favorites...no longer have the orig moms but lots of F2s to play with. Might be time to sprout 10 or so...good vibez

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
These plants were killer....my favourite pheno of the OJ's Haze (which was almost leaf free and had nothing but individual foxtail buds) got pollenated by a few late flowers on a Nevilles Haze and i have the 20 or so seeds from the plant, i will probably pop them 1 at a time to see if anything special comes up.....these plants are not the easiest to grow, boosters at the right time and the correct flowering time are extremely important...patience is very important but well rewarded, i love those almost lsd like high from good sativas.
Peace

C

chase

Nice looking haze , I like how the male g-13 x haze influences sativa.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
id say 12 weeks is more on the average but does range from 10-14

but like true says worth the wait for a real haze connoisseur

peace

HeadyQuarters

Just bought a pack of these! Very excited! Got the promo with the Chemmy Jones which is awesome. Thank you
But I was wondering do you think it would be worth flowering outdoors around the 40th parallel? Or should I go inside and put some of the clones outside to shorten the flowering time and make it finish in time?

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Not too sure about the outdoor growing with these but hopefully one of the more experienced outdoor growers will chime in.
Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks true grit and dronli

this strain is really slept on because of the longer flowering time but she really is worth the wait

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi @ojd I've just been gifted a pack of these...

View attachment 18913259

I'll probably drop them in some soil after I've opened my Christmas presents later on this year. :good:

I'll be sure to drop by and show you a piccy or two. Is there an OJ'S Haze thread or is this iT?

Cheers dude!
Nice score , ive just dropped some in water myself .

I'm sure there was a tester thread in the tester section 10 -15 years back but yeah throw up some pics or start a thread as this is a real special 1 and we would love to see what you find

Latest posts

Latest posts