What's new

OJD's Titanium

C

cork144

Hello everyone:wave: Welcome:joint:

This is going to be my topic for my test grow of OJD's Titanium.:abduct: They also came along with some original haze x skunk#1, so im tempted to try get a female from there aswell.

My GrowSpace is a 50cm D X 82cm W X 151cm H, with a 250watt HPS, I have a 125mm carbon filter and fan being delivered to a friends this week also:yoinks:

Currently my 70watt cab has died on me :wallbash: which was where i was going to start the seeds untill i had 2 nice females to put under my 250.

Ill be doing 6 plants in 10" square pots, 7.5L.

Id like to thank you for reading this breif discription of whats hopefully going to be going on, i hope you all have a good week.

stay safe, cork.

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
getting my seat nice and early these should be killer, good luck bro
peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Good to have u here Cork144....Ill be hanging around for this one. I just got my Stink bomb testers in yesterday with a pack of the same freebies as u. Good vibez & Happy growing!

C

cork144

got some good news, changed the fuse for my 70watt ballast, and everythings working again, looks like ill be poppin asap.

also my fan and filter should be here today (8th oct) so my 250watt should be rocking soon also!

Danknuggler

right on man.we are watching too...
ac4

C

cork144

hey glad your watching man,

unforciantly my filter didnt arrive today.. tomorrow hopefully

my holesaw kit did arrive:dueling:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
fingers crossed with the filter, i'm sure you will need it.... trust me
peace

kaotic

We're Appalachian Americans, not hillbillys!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good luck cork! Nice to see ya over here.

C

cork144

fan and filter still havnt arrived, prahaps monday :chin:

its stupid i think, £7 postage for the fan and filter, free pnp for the holesaws, holesaws took like 2 - 3 days,

must be a week since i orderd the thing, 4-5 days shipping and i sent payment last sat

Last edited:
C

cork144

this is taking the piss now, contacted them and they said nobody was home at time of delivery and its on the way back to them, having to pay postage again on the thing:wallbash:

sorry its taking so long, you cant understand how eager i am to start this but only to have these obsticals in the way.

Danknuggler

Hang in there homey.You should get those going under a cfl or equivelent till that gear shows.get a head start.I got some of OJD's Hazy Jones going right now.Real nice.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
So what about the equipment that is still being sent to your place? Or did it already arrive?

C

cork144

its being sent back to them, then theyre going to reship at my cost, i know people who might take a grow on for me

Latest posts

Latest posts