What's new

Nortern Light e le spigole del bassofondo 🐟🐟

spigolaro

Hi dear guys, I open this tread to document this monocultivation of the Aurora Borealis; I read some discussion of this legendary strain and found very didactic and instructive photographs and reports, beautiful. The user Royal Flush is a well of very detailed information, a great true master, hats off and therefore I decided also because now I am more calm, the move is over and I can dedicate myself to my passion with great humility because for me to be able to admire a a plant grown well with its colors and smells is priceless. From this point of view the plant becomes a true work of art if grown in optimal conditions; I opted for the Northern Light by Sensi Seed, a feminized green bean, despite many conflicting opinions regarding this company, I wanted to trust it again because several years ago I grew a small packet of regular Black Domina and I liked the grass a lot.
The little one is on her seventh day from seed emergence under an LED panel set to minimum power and let the show begin; of course a Big Thanks to those who will follow me and BOOOOMMMMM
IMG_20240509_202211.jpg
IMG_20240509_202228.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hi dear guys, I open this tread to document this monocultivation of the Aurora Borealis; I read some discussion of this legendary strain and found very didactic and instructive photographs and reports, beautiful. The user Royal Flush is a well of very detailed information, a great true master, hats off and therefore I decided also because now I am more calm, the move is over and I can dedicate myself to my passion with great humility because for me to be able to admire a a plant grown well with its colors and smells is priceless. From this point of view the plant becomes a true work of art if grown in optimal conditions; I opted for the Northern Light by Sensi Seed, a feminized green bean, despite many conflicting opinions regarding this company, I wanted to trust it again because several years ago I grew a small packet of regular Black Domina and I liked the grass a lot.
The little one is on her seventh day from seed emergence under an LED panel set to minimum power and let the show begin; of course a Big Thanks to those who will follow me and BOOOOMMMMM
View attachment 18999950 View attachment 18999951

Sounds like you are on your way friend and have a good start. I'm going to ride with you and see how those plants flower. Thanks for posting your garden with us.

spigolaro

Happy Sunday everyone, today is the Lord's day for those who believe in it and for those who don't believe in it it is only the last day of the week.
The little NL is 10 days old, very slender and quite long leaves already from the first stage, it is growing slowly and vigor is certainly not its strong point, however it is very beautiful and I let Nature take its course.
IMG_20240512_063117.jpg
IMG_20240512_063202.jpg
IMG_20240512_063251.jpg

spigolaro

Good morning, I'm updating the cultivation diary: 15 days since the seed emerged and the plant is already a small monster, very large and I see very little of an Indica in it. Slightly elongated internodes and large, fairly long leaves. It does not like abundant watering, in fact in 15 days it was watered only 3 times, the last of which with a few drops of nitrogen which it really liked.
Today I'm thinking of decanting and in a few days making the first top cut and in any case I've already noticed that this strain is large and strong, I hope it's also an excellent smoke but there's still a long way to go.
IMG_20240517_052850.jpg
IMG_20240517_052817.jpg
IMG_20240517_052918.jpg

She is very beautiful, a robust young lady who wants to rock the world 😂 😂 😂.

spigolaro

And here I am with my beautiful Miss, she was decanted into a 3.6 liter container watered with a little bit of organic fertilizer. I have been using the Bac line for many years now and I must admit that I am happy with it.
IMG_20240517_204102.jpg
IMG_20240517_204126.jpg
IMG_20240517_204142.jpg