What's new

Nol Van Schaik Freed

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
My friend Jorge Cervantes just sent me the great news about Nol...

Read below:

Nol van Schaik is out of the French prison!!!!!!!!!! I just got off the telephone with him. He got out yesterday, Sept. 1, 2004. He was picked up at the Madrid airport when he arrived four months ago. The Spanish government suspended all rescent international laws when the Crown Prince Felipe and the Princess Letizia were married. This meant that they scrutinized everybody that entered and exited the country, especially Madrid.

Nol had an old charge for smuggling 400 kg of hash through France 14 years ago. The Spanish government wanted to wash their hands of the matter so they extridited him to France, where he was held virtually incumunicado for 4 months.

He had a trial hearing yesterday and during the proceedings his lawer pointed out that he had never entered a plee and was convicted in absentia and sentenced to 5 long years in prison.

Well, the French system fucked itself by not following their own rules and they had to absolve him of any crimes. He is now a free man and can travel anywhere he wants.

For those of you who do not know Nol, he is the owner of Willie Wortel's Coffeeshops in Haarlem and the International Hemp Museum in Haarlem. He is also the author of The Dutch Experience, a history of Dutch coffee shops. Nol is one of my heroes and a real strong man. His mate Maruska stood by him the entire time and thanks to her finding the proper legal council, he got out.

Nol was forced to sleep on a cold floor and was denied communication with the outside world. Livestock is treated better than Nol was treated.

The first thing Nol said to me was "the other guys in prison with me are not criminals and we need to think of them and get them out!"

Long live Nol van Schaik! Go to his website, www.hempcity.net for more details on his case. It has not been updated yet, this is one of the first notices of his release.

G

Nice, thats good to here that one of the heroes of cannabis are out of jail.

Latest posts

Latest posts