Calle Minogue

Brother of the COB
Sprouting has just begun :-D

23 throwback

IMG_3332.jpeg

BrassNwood

Veteran
PXL_20240505_005908179.jpg

Spring out of season set. Gorgon, Cereal Milk, Sorbet #4, Chunk loves Sloth.

PXL_20240504_222551688.jpg

Forest Gump. These will be harvested June 1st.

View attachment 18998224

I should have enough clones this year for all the people that come asking. Never fails. Only a couple have placed advanced orders. 5 more will come begging for clones in a couple more weeks.

August 1st = Take cuts for clones
Oct 15th = Harvest, set out veg plants, take clones from same
Jan 1st = Same
March 15th = Same
June 1st = Harvest, set out veg plants for summer.

Gotta love the southern California endless summer. Growing outside for 51 years.

OG_NoMan

Not Veteran
I'm just getting my soil sample ready to send out for analysis. So far I have noticed it has a nice texture to it this year and looks and feels a lot better than when I started at this patch a few years back. Put some mother's in the ground a few weeks ago just for shits and giggles. They went through a dusting of snow and a couple frosts but they still want to grow. Will be getting rid of them soon to prep for this year's plants.

full

full

full

full

moose/MI

Ive been growing hybrid crosses in 30gal containers the last couple years in my girlfriend's residential backyard. 42°N

This year I've got some 90% or better sativas going.
I've been trying to use the search engine... looking for a definitive thread or tutorial on outdoor topping and training.

How are you handling sativas? Topping, fimming, tying down? Die you clean up the first couple branches from the bottom?
I'm in a legal state but we have a bunch of extra bs rules about them not being visible to your neighbors, not visible from the road, etc.
I've really upped my plant count and I'm 6 weeks above ground.

I've got to make some choices very soon. Just looking for collective wisdom.
Do I treat them just like indica and hybrids?
I wouldn't assume so. So that's why I'm asking.

Here's a couple pics from previous years for comparison.

Attachments

• 20221022_102917.jpg
    20221022_102917.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 11
  • 20231018_105405.jpg
    20231018_105405.jpg
    3.3 MB · Views: 11

Latest posts

Latest posts