What's new

-= Nicoli's 504w CFL Flower Cab =-

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
niCo
Howzit brother..?? Nice lil shot there... Im just peeping for updates, lots of interesting flavas ya have... The choco diesel x lemon thai x SD sounds tasty.. Lets see if the thai has anything to say in the cross, since SD is so dominant in hybrids... bbl eo peep some updates @ 35 peace n puffs..

sackO

johnnybsmokin

Hey Nicoli, pulling up a chair and watching closely, am turning green with envy...lol
Very nice set up can't wait to see some harvest pic's:wave:

Nicoli

Veteran
Day 35 for some...

Day 35 for some...

Very busy day.. but I wanted to get a shot of the Day 35'rs..

Frost is getting thick on all 3 of those bad girls.. CDLTxCJ pry coulda used a bit more N.. now I know atleast.

Dont have much else to share today.. Day 42 will be a nice update :)

Cheers and puffs. :tiphat:

Nicoli

Veteran
Day 42 for some...

Day 42 for some...

Hey dudes/ladies..

Been so damn busy! I wanted to make a proper update, but this will have to do for this week!

The 4 largest.. the left most is day 35.. the other 3 are day 42..

(Chocolate Diesel x Lemon Thai) x Casey Jones

(Purple Bagseed x Sour D IBL) x Casey Jones

Sugar shot :)

Sour Creek x Casey Jones(this thing is so fast to develop.. )

Hope everyone is having a great day.. cheers! :tiphat:

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Beautiful plants there nico, the Sour Creek x Casey Jones just looks divine, awesome job mate keep it up.

Peace

Nicoli

Veteran
Thanks Blynx, Thanks b00m.. indeed the Sour Creek x Casey Jones is a spectular grower.. it develops extremely fast... and im guessing in 3 weeks she will be ready to rest in peace :)

In my lungs :)

Masterlow

Hey Nicoli, those girls are looking awesome, and like has been said, that Sour Creek x Casey Jones is looking bloody amazing. looking forward to seeing her near harvest time.
Good job man, very nice

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
niCo
howzit..?? sc x cj is looking might greasy.. I also like the looks of the pb x SD ibl she looks tasty... great grow bbl peace n pufs..

sackO

Nicoli

Veteran
Thanks bush_master, Thanks Masterlow, Thanks sack, nice to see you all.

Sack is that a new hot chick in ur signature? Nice azzzzz!

G

Gilles&Cheryl

Looking great, Nicoli. They look way better than mine that are under hps. Great work.

Anti

Sorcerer's Apprentice
Veteran
Hello.

My cab is 4.7 SQFT, and holds 12 42w CFL's. (Only running 366w at the moment until I get some xplants in there)

Nice to see that the CFLs still hold their own in a "larger" space. (I run 252w of CFL in a 2.01 SQFT space.)

What's your opinion on the earth juice? I mean, obviously you use it, so you must like it, but how does it compare to other products you've used. What's your feeding regimen like?

Props. Nice lookin' plants, homie.

Specially that Casey x Sour Creek

Nicoli

Veteran
Nice to see that the CFLs still hold their own in a "larger" space. (I run 252w of CFL in a 2.01 SQFT space.)

What's your opinion on the earth juice? I mean, obviously you use it, so you must like it, but how does it compare to other products you've used. What's your feeding regimen like?

Props. Nice lookin' plants, homie.

Specially that Casey x Sour Creek

Thanks! Well.. I've only ever used Earth Juice, so I dont have anything to compare it to.. however.. it produces the sweetest/smoothest smoke ive ever had in my life.. and it's also produced great yields for me.. so it's kind of hard to switch to anything else at this point. I have some PBP I have been wanting to try a side by side and see how they compared to eachother.. but again im still hesitant to switch when Earth Juice is so great to me.

If you do a search on here for earth juice you will find alot of information on feeding schedules.. (Three Little Birds specifically), I kinda stick close to those, but modify as I see fit. Earth Juice Bloom contains no N whatsoever, so I supplement a little grow all the way until the last few weeks before chop.. Meta-K I start using around the 4-5 week mark.. and use it sparingly, 5ML per gal.. and I dont use Earth Juice Microblast at all. I feed EVERYTIME, no water in between. I pre-water with straight RO water, wait a few minutes, and feed with my Earth Juice until a tiny bit of runoff.

The only downside ive found with Earth Juice... if it's considered a downside.. is having to make teas and bubble them 24 hours in advance.. but it's fine with me!

:wave:

Nicoli

Veteran
Day 49 for some...

Day 49 for some...

Finally getting somewhere! :dance013:

Cab about maxed out now.. Also ended up getting a female of Lady G1 x Sour D IBL, and a female of (Choc diesel x Lemon Thai) x Sour D IBL.. cant wait to try those! On the right you can see a variety of goodies, she's pretty crammed in there! :)

Lady G3 x Casey Jones Day 43

She's pretty lanky.. duno if she'll be a keeper or not.. doubt it..

(Purple Bagseed x Sour D IBL) x Casey Jones Day 49

She has a ways to go, i'd say she'll run 70-77 days total.

(Chocolate Diesel x Lemon Thai) x Casey Jones Day 49

She will also run probably 70-77 days.. I *think* I have some low pH issues with her..im not positive.. just fed her at 6.5 instead of the usual 5.8-6.0 I feed at. She'll be ok, just a lil ugly :)

Sour Creek x Casey Jones Day 49

She is absolutely beautiful..
a keeper for sure! She will go about 60-63 days.

I hope everyone is having a perfect day! Cheers! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts