What's new

NFL 2019-2020

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
I haven't looked at the Patriots' schedule yet... Pop rocks what are you eating?
im having chick fil et for lunch doob!
/thanks for asking

are you guys having pancakes and eggs and bacon for dinner?!
can i come? i have fresh eggs i can bring
/i love breakfast foods!
i used to love that muscle milk stuff too, that and ensure will keep you going
how did those burger patties turn out btw?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
im having chick fil et for lunch doob!
/thanks for asking

are you guys having pancakes and eggs and bacon for dinner?!
can i come? i have fresh eggs i can bring
/i love breakfast foods!
i used to love that muscle milk stuff too, that and ensure will keep you going
how did those burger patties turn out btw?
The Wahlburgers patties turned out excellent. I had 2. Yes, eggs, bacon, pancakes the whole deal my friend. My doctor said no Ensure for me. I love it, I'll drink a 12 pack a day. I have the Muscle Milk powder, 1 scoop in almond milk and it goes in the blender. 15 grams of protein. I need a straw for my strawberry banana smoothies...little almond milk and some sugar does it. Just like the mall.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
why no ensure?
/enquiring minds want to know
a f'n 12er a day? that is a shit ton of kcals
but its instant nutrition and better than going w/o
just hold back

/drink 12 coor light and knocks back a hadle of vodka!
i have fresh strawberries! they are usper easy to grow

shithawk420

Veteran
Wtf I can get on here with mobile but not wifi.wtf? This sucks.grilled some pork loin and veggies then I turned it into stir fry.it was good as hell.
20240515_164520.jpg
20240515_165149.jpg
20240516_014917.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
well f' me sideways and all! @shithawk420
that looks grinding, but why not the pine apple too
grill that up and call it th sweet and sour
seriously bro, you coud cook at a lot of places

somethi8ng is funky with the site man!
it alwamost makes me want to email you guys my per deetz! just in case!
/the safe word is marshmellow

shithawk420

Veteran
Is anyone else having trouble? Can only get on this site with mobile.pisses me off. Nah I ain't cooking no where pops.im not disciplined enough and I'm not working for some tattooed Blu haired ph@g to yell at me at.im just not the kinda guy you yell at.

There's only one guy I let do that.ive known him since I was born.my dad met him in prison in 82 and he's the only person I know who I would even consider is maybe smarter than me.his dad invented the 8 track.anyway he yells at the little things if it's not done 100%. these so called "delicate geniuses" I swear.anyone else yells at me like he does is gonna get punched right in the face.thats why I can't cook for a living.

Oh,got my bank stuff figured out.bought a 15 pack to celebrate.didnt know about the nfl schedule.ill have to check it out.almost scared to look at the Bear's
I'm gone for a day and I find out doob is a Harvard Professor? The fuk? Did those sleeping pills make me wake in a different dimension? What universe am I in?

Yeah I should of grilled that pineaplle.my mom wants to do something with it I think but I gotta cut it.im the one with the knife skills.not really even thinking about it.my mom BIL had to be shipped to a hospital in Chicago.guess they found cancer in his spine.i don't know.nobody tells me anything.wrong of me to think about but if something happens I hope his chitty friends don't get his Corvette.he don't really have any family left or a will.hes chitty friends are gonna get his stuff.i might have to be a thug if you catch my drift.if I wasn't a POS I would of got something.i don't really want dead peoples stuff though.not my style

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
keeping it gansta hawk

im not trying to put you to work bro im just saying some of the stuff you cook up looks pretty grinding

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol I know thanks.id cook for you guys.i like to do that stuff.im not cooking for a bunch of dicks though.they don't deserve the passion I put into this chit.

shithawk420

Veteran
AND DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT POPS!!! You know and WE ALL KNOW your eating that good ass ethnic food us white boys dont get to see behind the curtains! My wifi just came on and i aint playing! Show us that GOOD SHIT! SHOW ME THE MONEY!! Er FOOD!!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
What kind of sciency stuff are we talking about, Pops? Psych? Physics? Medicine?
I was about to mention Goff's new deal with the Lions, boy is going to be the 2nd highest paid QB in the league at 53M/yr, behind Joe Burrow's 55M/yr. It's a 4 yr contract with 3 yrs guaranteed so they're married till at least the 2027 season. I dont like the elite pay for a non-elite QB but he is better than he was with the Rams, he knows how to pilot a talented offense.

That chargers schedule release video, i got some of the references but not all of them. And yeah, F-Spanos. Unfortunately, i think the chargers will be better than they were last yr and if they play their cards right, could make a deep playoff run in the next 2-3 yrs.

Bears play both the rams and patriots at home in 2024, there should be some interesting trash talk in this thread for those games. Also Bears dont play packers week 1 like they have been, they play them week 11 and 18.

So ur wifi wasnt working, thats why u could only get on using ur cell data, Hawk?
I think DB's degree is from Harvard extension school, not Harvard university, but still it counts as a Bachelors, and has the words Harvard on it, maybe even the same emblem.

Pops is right, that pork and veggies looks fire. So you sear the meat and then finish roasting it on top of the veggies on some foil? So the juices from the meat baste the veggies? And then u stir fried it in some sauce on the stove top? What kind of seasoning/sauce did u use?
It's good that u like vegetables, should help in eating healthier, cutting down the calories.
That sux that u have another family member with the big C word. And he has a corvette? I wonder how u could worm ur way into the inheritance, if possible...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
What kind of sciency stuff are we talking about, Pops? Psych? Physics? Medicine?
I was about to mention Goff's new deal with the Lions, boy is going to be the 2nd highest paid QB in the league at 53M/yr, behind Joe Burrow's 55M/yr. It's a 4 yr contract with 3 yrs guaranteed so they're married till at least the 2027 season. I dont like the elite pay for a non-elite QB but he is better than he was with the Rams, he knows how to pilot a talented offense.

That chargers schedule release video, i got some of the references but not all of them. And yeah, F-Spanos. Unfortunately, i think the chargers will be better than they were last yr and if they play their cards right, could make a deep playoff run in the next 2-3 yrs.

Bears play both the rams and patriots at home in 2024, there should be some interesting trash talk in this thread for those games. Also Bears dont play packers week 1 like they have been, they play them week 11 and 18.

So ur wifi wasnt working, thats why u could only get on using ur cell data, Hawk?
I think DB's degree is from Harvard extension school, not Harvard university, but still it counts as a Bachelors, and has the words Harvard on it, maybe even the same emblem.

Pops is right, that pork and veggies looks fire. So you sear the meat and then finish roasting it on top of the veggies on some foil? So the juices from the meat baste the veggies? And then u stir fried it in some sauce on the stove top? What kind of seasoning/sauce did u use?
It's good that u like vegetables, should help in eating healthier, cutting down the calories.
That sux that u have another family member with the big C word. And he has a corvette? I wonder how u could worm ur way into the inheritance, if possible...
My classes were at 530 and 730. Astrophysics and Mayan hieroglyphics were my favorites.

I received a check in the mail today for a class action suit ... It's $250. Citizens Bank. Going to take a hit of kief then walk over to Citizens. Pops how do you bleach the check and add your own figures? Ha. Cool though, $250. 😎👍

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
AND DONT GIVE ME THAT BULLSHIT POPS!!! You know and WE ALL KNOW your eating that good ass ethnic food us white boys dont get to see behind the curtains! My wifi just came on and i aint playing! Show us that GOOD SHIT! SHOW ME THE MONEY!! Er FOOD!!
hahah! you go hawk
im not eating anything good right now, you know tootsie rolls and white people shit
its friday so i went to vons and got their $5 friday chicken tendies!
this time i asked for a mix of the hot and the regular
/the hot ones arent that hot
i actually have a food pic, i will post it soon
/hint: its bbq ny strip steak
i guess i have a couple bucks i could scrape together and post a pic of that as well :3
just for you @D. B. Doober
seriously thoe, its your brothers stuff, if anyone has rights to it its his kin
i dont know about how close you are or who he wants it to go to, but a nice car is worth some money
hopefully he will pull through and it wont come to that man

My classes were at 530 and 730. Astrophysics and Mayan hieroglyphics were my favorites.

I received a check in the mail today for a class action suit ... It's $250. Citizens Bank. Going to take a hit of kief then walk over to Citizens. Pops how do you bleach the check and add your own figures? Ha. Cool though, $250. 😎👍
well look at you mr smahh-Tee pants
i have some hieroglyphs ive been wanting to have deciphered! maybe you can help
/its a finger going into a circle made by the other hand?
dont go crazy man, take some of that money and set it aside doobah, and then do something nice for your mom and treat yourself with the rest

@Bababooey
yeah i dident get most of the references either and it was ghey!
#f-spanos
plus i dont think pit is looking to relocate? where did tht come from?
and dosent hawks cooking look good man! that looks awesome, plus he went and grilled the meat before finishing it up in the stir fry!
thats a pro move, next time pack your rice ina bowl so it makes this mound and you will truely be the kung pow master!

Last edited:

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That's awesome u got a nice check from some class action suit, usually you only get less than $100. You going to spend it on kief, DB?

I don't really 'plate' my meals either, although I will wipe the side of a plate/bowl if there's a little mess/sauce on the edges. Hawk isnt trying to impress anyone with his home cooking, it's all about if it tastes good or not.

How's the grilling going, Hawk? Seems like u got it down pretty well, and now that it's warm and going to stay warm for the next few months i imagine ur going to be doing it on the regular. Are you planning on smoking anything this summer? I know Pops smokes ribs regularly in his weber kettle...

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
That's awesome u got a nice check from some class action suit, usually you only get less than $100. You going to spend it on kief, DB?

I don't really 'plate' my meals either, although I will wipe the side of a plate/bowl if there's a little mess/sauce on the edges. Hawk isnt trying to impress anyone with his home cooking, it's all about if it tastes good or not.

How's the grilling going, Hawk? Seems like u got it down pretty well, and now that it's warm and going to stay warm for the next few months i imagine ur going to be doing it on the regular. Are you planning on smoking anything this summer? I know Pops smokes ribs regularly in his weber kettle...
I bought a gram of cold water hash from the recreational dispensary down the street, bought a few coffees and deposited $210 into my bank account.
Mom got me these, exactly what I wanted 👍🇺🇸
IMG_20240517_195208446.jpg

shithawk420

Veteran
Damn those are funky fesh doob. they are nice but i couldnt pull those off.decent.think my next foot wear is gonna come from Thursday Boot Company. looks like Redwing qaulity for$100 less. of coarse i could be wrong but Redwing is Chinese now i think.
LMFAO Hes based as fuck but what the hell was he thinking? LOL good for him i guess lol

yeah i should be grilling more. i need to do ribs or something. i bought some thin eye of round steaks for stir fry cause ive got like 3 big heads of broccoli. is that what they are called? heads? florets? ugh i got kinda drunk. gonna get another 15 pack later. i got the beef. i need to get some lump charcoal. It gets hotter than regular charcoal so its better for searing meat. i need a good piece of meat though. Ive been slacking big time but meat is expensive god damn its rough.

my mom made turkey chili.its not bad but she hasnt really changed it in 30 something years. it needs beef and more spices.its pretty basic. i seasoned the already marinated pork with Adobo seasoning. that stuff is fire but i used a lot and it was pretty salty but good. i just seared the meat baba. that was about half of it. i got another one from the pantry last thursday. my mom took the ground turkey and made chili
https://www.googleadservices.com/pa...=2ahUKEwiCvY3e05aGAxWbjIkEHcZcCxoQ0Qx6BAgIEAE

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts