What's new

NFL 2019-2020

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Having stomach problems sucks, i used to not have any but the past few days ive had a bit of an upset stomach, maybe it was something i ate, maybe something was spoiled but nothing i ate tasted off. That's not always the best indicator tho. Maybe it's just in my head.

I think the Hawks spent a 1st rd pick (#27) on Rashaad, but like u said he was injured most of his 1st 2 years and chris carson, their 7th rd RB, was just as good as him. He had some good games in his 3rd yr i think, i do remember picking him up in fantasy. But this is just one more example of how u dont need to spend high picks for productive RBs.

It's been a while since i had a tootsie roll, they make fruit flavored ones too, think i prefer those to the standard chocolate.
Yeah eating a bunch of sugar isnt great, especially if youre pre-diabetic and/or have fatty liver disease. But i guess u were faded and got the munchies.

I wonder if DB's led is enough to cover all the seedlings, inc the vegetables. If not make sure the cannabis gets the preferred spot.
Yeah, forgot about hardening seedlings. Do u have to do that for indoor grows as well? Probably wouldnt hurt.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
ive never done it for indoor grows. only when i move a plant from artificial light into outdoor sunlight
ive had vanilla tootsie rolls but never a fruti flavor one! that would be awesome!
/complains about stomach problems the next day
i dont eat a lot of sugar so i just figured it was the influx of sweet fake chocolaty goodness my system could not handle
penny has had a few good games in the nfl but i see his value is middle of the pack
add in rb is an undervalued position right now and i can believe it if he got picked up for peanuts
so other than a guy like run cmc where do you see rbs going in your fantasy league?

shithawk420

Veteran
OOOFF! Brady is such a POS. I cant imagine how pissed i would be. Brady would have to watch his back. Then again i would never pay for something of his. Listen to that Boston accent. You talk like that doobah?

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
No I don't have the Boston accent. Mom bought me some Tommy Hilfiger cologne. Not much going on. Just woke up it's like 7:15 am. What are you all up to?

shithawk420

Veteran
fucking stuck like chuck still broke cause those fucking scammers. My mom has to go somewhere to get her phoned looked at for maleware or whatever could of gotten on her phone from the scammers. Hopefully our bank accounts will back to normal. wanted to see Chicago on the 28th. $50 a ticket.i probably would of went.fucking sucks. got like 5 bucks in change

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
fucking stuck like chuck still broke cause those fucking scammers. My mom has to go somewhere to get her phoned looked at for maleware or whatever could of gotten on her phone from the scammers. Hopefully our bank accounts will back to normal. wanted to see Chicago on the 28th. $50 a ticket.i probably would of went.fucking sucks. got like 5 bucks in change
Did they take any money out of your bank account?
I'm just sitting here playing with the phone and watching the news. It's cool here today 50s. What's going on?

shithawk420

Veteran
dont think they took any money but its been a pain in the ass. its 51 here.think its gonna be 70. been up since 5pm yesterday. if im up and the charcoal is still good im gonna grill a pork loin.not sure how im gonna do it yet.

what about you doob?

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
dont think they took any money but its been a pain in the ass. its 51 here.think its gonna be 70. been up since 5pm yesterday. if im up and the charcoal is still good im gonna grill a pork loin.not sure how im gonna do it yet.

what about you doob?
No much going on almost done with my morning walk rolled up a doober enjoyed that with my coffee going to the dispensary in Newton in a little while going to grab another half ounce for 30 bucks have five grams of kief left

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
It's all about positional scarcity in fantasy football, so top bellcow RBs like CMC and Saquon will go high, if people knew what Kyren williams of the rams would do last yr he would have been a top 5 pick, not sure how high he'll go this year with blake corum expected to share the load.
I think Travis kelce was so far above other TEs he went top 5 or 10 last year, only mark andrews of the ravens can come close to his production and he's often injured.
WRs like justin jefferson and jamarr chase will also be top 5 picks, think JJ and CMC were consensus top 2 in most drafts last yr, just depended on who u think would be healthier. CMC since he got to the niners has been healthy, which is strange since all their other RBs can't go a month without getting hurt and when he was at carolina he was often injured. JJ last yr had a hamstring injury which caused him to miss 2 months, before that he's never missed a game before.

Rashaad is getting 1.35M/1yr from the panthers, yeah that's not much more than the vet minimum which i think is 1.05M/yr for players in their 7th yr. Dang he's been in the league 6 yrs already? I feel old.

Yeah check those fruity tootsies (is that what they call trans women in socal?) sometime, they tasted more like starburst or something so pretty good.

Yo that sux, Hawk. Memorabilia collectors paid $3600 for TB to sign one item (so one pair of shoes cost $7200) and it was just a scribble that the authentication companies can't authenticate? Geez i'd be pissed too. Seems like they got scammed out of a million $, that's enough for them to pool their $, get a lawyer and sue TB.

Youre going to have to tell us this story in detail, Hawk, just so it doesnt happen to me. U may think u effed up, and u did, but dont think ur the only one it happened to/can happen to.
And u woke up at 5pm and stayed up till the next morn? Ur keeping them vampire hours, huh?

That's good that ur keeping ur smoke budget under control, smoking more flower and less kief. Is it possible to sprinkle a little kief, like a 1-10 ratio, on ur flower when u twist up joints or pack one hitters, to add a little extra punch? Or do u prefer the kief hits to be separate?

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Alright baba. Ill try to explain this as best as i can. I signed up for a free Amazon Prime trial.I cancelled before the 30 day trial and they charged me anyway so i called the bank. They told me to call Amazon. Well my mom called the first number she googled. We are talking to the guy who claimed to be from Amazon and my mom took pics of her debit card and maybe something else. Had us jump these hoops. I dont have paypal my mom does and the Indian named John is telling us to do all these things on Paypall. My mom gave them the information. All i can say is make sure your dealing with Amazon. My brother said scammers will pay to be at the top of google so i guess the number my mom called was not Amazon. dont really know what to add. Dont give anyone any sensitive info. I told my mom to stop and hang up. Im never signing up for trials again.So she has to take her phone in to make sure its not hacked or whatever. ill let you guys know what she finds out

The guy paid Brady $14000 for everything. Not really sure how far you can get in court but yeah that sucks big time. Its all worthless. Just like Brady is as a human being. Hes a cheating POS and if givin the chance id probably whoop his ass just to say i did. I dont have anything so he can sue me all he wants.he wont get shit from me

Last edited:

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
that sucks royally @shithawk420 man and you were right to tell her to hang up
ive dealt with amazon many many times over the years and yeah, the call center people are usually indian, but they arent scammers (as long as you are calling the real amazon support)
hope you can un'f your shit man
maybe next time get one of those prepaid visa cards for when you want to shop online
that is b's re: tawwmy brady
seriously, did he even sign those things himself? i know people get lazy when they have to sign something over and over again but for $3600? man, your penmanship better be tight!
i think he could sue! not just for the money he spent on buying the autograph, but the value lost on his memorabilia

@Bababooey
yeah man, im going to see if i can find fruit flavored tootsi rolls!
oh damn! just found a 4# assorted fruitirolls bag on amazon for $20
but the flavors are kind of wack
like who wants an orange flavored tootsi roll? im going to have to dive deeper into this and might just try and get a bag or two of individual flavors
/orange is my least favorite artificial flavor
i dig how you want to land one of the top players at every position and some positions produce more points than others
its still kind of early but who are some of the players you like in this next season
i see barkly doing 1000# squats, but he is going to split carries with HURTS! of all people
run cmc has been pretty injury free in sf like you said, maybe its the turf or that nice sea breeze keeping him going
i wonder how looney tunes is going to adjust to the new qb in chi?
/could this be a resurgent year for him?
and how about this m.h jr kid? roty?
hahha im gettinga little too hyped for football in the month of may

@D. B. Doober there you go man!
keep buying those $30 bags of shake and make your money last you
that was super nice of your mom to get you some tommy cologne!
i used to like to wear nice cologne, now i stink

so the ex went to a dance audition last night and called me up on her way home
it was way past her bedtime after she got through but she sounded so excited i could not help but get all excited for her
she hike f.n whitney this weekend!

shithawk420

Veteran
I like those fruit tootsie rolls better but $20 a bag? better be like a 3 pound bag! i need to lay off the junk. Went to the pantry yesterday and then went to dollar tree and got a bunch of chocolate and ice cream. need to cut back before i get the diabeetus

Thanks pops. Im not really racist. I hate everyone equally but fuck those Indian scammers. I kept telling the guy this cant be right and this is shady blah blah blah. i dont know the details but years ago a guy i know had $500 from his bank stolen and he is an IT guy for a living. oh well. lesson learned

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hmm, makes me wonder if ur mom clicked on one of those sponsored links at the top of the google search page when she searched for amazon phone number, those might have been paid for by some 3rd party/scammer company. U would think those links would get taken down if u complain to google about them but then again i dont think google is very responsive to customer complaints, they probably have very little in the way of customer service people on staff.

I guess there's a possibility that tom's signature evolved over the years but that's just a scribble now, can't even tell if it's a T and a B, honestly looks like an L or C with an and/ampersand symbol. Hopefully they can be made whole, but that first signature is in permanent marker not sure if he can sign next to it and that'll be ok?

Brady will be calling some nfl games this upcoming season, if he does poorly maybe u can gloat, Hawk.

I dont mind the artificial orange flavor, is it something about it that doesnt agree with ur taste buds, Pops? Like it tastes like soap or has a bad aftertaste? I'd prefer more of the red flavors (watermelon, strawberry cherry etc) and purple and green flavors (grape, lime etc). You can separate the orange ones and give those out to friends or on halloween.
It's a 4lb bag for $20, Hawk. Would normally last a family a month or two, but if Pops is haf it lasts a week and that's by himself.

Barkley probably wont be a top fantasy pick this year, like u said jalen hurts is going to steal a lot of goal line TDs and the eagles tend to have a committee backfield. Deandre swift had 1 game where he got over 20 carries last year with the eagles, he had 28 carries 175yds and a td, but every other game was 20 or less carries and he had just 1 more 100yd rush game that season and finished with 6 total tds (5 rush 1 rec).
Who's looney tunes, Keenan allen?
What's Whitney, is that a mountain? Is it a strenuous hike?

Yeah Hawk now that youve got the drinking under control u have to focus on moderate diet and exercise. Nothing too drastic to begin with just ease into it.
The Indian scammer is the new Nigerian scammer, Hawk. Just gotta be careful and take standard precaution. It is hard tho since like Pops said a lot of legitimate customer service reps are based in India.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Hmm, makes me wonder if ur mom clicked on one of those sponsored links at the top of the google search page when she searched for amazon phone number, those might have been paid for by some 3rd party/scammer company. U would think those links would get taken down if u complain to google about them but then again i dont think google is very responsive to customer complaints, they probably have very little in the way of customer service people on staff.

I guess there's a possibility that tom's signature evolved over the years but that's just a scribble now, can't even tell if it's a T and a B, honestly looks like an L or C with an and/ampersand symbol. Hopefully they can be made whole, but that first signature is in permanent marker not sure if he can sign next to it and that'll be ok?

Brady will be calling some nfl games this upcoming season, if he does poorly maybe u can gloat, Hawk.

I dont mind the artificial orange flavor, is it something about it that doesnt agree with ur taste buds, Pops? Like it tastes like soap or has a bad aftertaste? I'd prefer more of the red flavors (watermelon, strawberry cherry etc) and purple and green flavors (grape, lime etc). You can separate the orange ones and give those out to friends or on halloween.
It's a 4lb bag for $20, Hawk. Would normally last a family a month or two, but if Pops is haf it lasts a week and that's by himself.

Barkley probably wont be a top fantasy pick this year, like u said jalen hurts is going to steal a lot of goal line TDs and the eagles tend to have a committee backfield. Deandre swift had 1 game where he got over 20 carries last year with the eagles, he had 28 carries 175yds and a td, but every other game was 20 or less carries and he had just 1 more 100yd rush game that season and finished with 6 total tds (5 rush 1 rec).

Yeah Hawk now that youve got the drinking under control u have to focus on moderate diet and exercise. Nothing too drastic to begin with just ease into it.
The Indian scammer is the new Nigerian scammer, Hawk. Just gotta be careful and take standard precaution. It is hard tho since like Pops said a lot of legitimate customer service reps are based in India.
Hey man how are you? Got another half ounce of that Strawberry Pebbles shake/preground. It's okay. Had meatloaf for dinner. Mom came over for dinner. Watching the news

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I like those fruit tootsie rolls better but $20 a bag? better be like a 3 pound bag! i need to lay off the junk. Went to the pantry yesterday and then went to dollar tree and got a bunch of chocolate and ice cream. need to cut back before i get the diabeetus

Thanks pops. Im not really racist. I hate everyone equally but fuck those Indian scammers. I kept telling the guy this cant be right and this is shady blah blah blah. i dont know the details but years ago a guy i know had $500 from his bank stolen and he is an IT guy for a living. oh well. lesson learned
I'm going to the food pantry next Saturday...2 cans tuna, 4 cans chunky soup, 1 beefaroni, 1 peanut butter, 1 can of coffee, 1 box of cookies.

shithawk420

Veteran
I'm going to the food pantry next Saturday...2 cans tuna, 4 cans chunky soup, 1 beefaroni, 1 peanut butter, 1 can of coffee, 1 box of cookies.
thats it? Dude you should see my hauls. They wanted to give me a whole box of peppers and cantaloupe. Tennessee Pride sausage. Between my ma and me we couldnt take what they were giving. Ill say one thing the pantries out here arent bad. Even got some Dunkaroos! remember those back in the 90s? used to like them when i was a kid. gonna have to start taking insulin if i dont cut it out

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club

i can dig it if you are just scribbling on some ones t-shirt or hat for free, but these people paid good money for his autograph
shit for $3600 he should bring a little more effort
i would totally be down with those flavors you mentioned, i just dont like lime or orange ones
the best green flavor is green apple!
i see phi being run heavy this year
they have the personel and a strong d, so they could just grind
yeah looney tunes: you dont remember @Storm Shadow
he used to ball with k.allen and said the guy has all these cartoons tattooed on him
think he is a good receiver, he has the hands and the size, but has had some problems staying healthy
its actually mt. whitney sir, its a tough climb even for someone who is in shape

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
That's good that the shake is taking care of ur cannabis needs, DB. Yeah hash/kief/oil would be better but unless ur a grower with lots of extra trim/buds to make all the hash u can smoke it's just not feasible for someone on a fixed income.
That's not a whole lot of food, DB, seems like only enough for a few meals. But something is better than nothing.

Yeah Hawk i bet they want to give away all the perishables since by the time they get them theyre like a day or 2 from going bad. Not sure what'd you do with that much veggies or fruit unless u juice them.
Ive had to be conservative on my sweets consumption too. Insulin resistance is no joke, even mild cases aren't fun.

Haha ur right, Pops, for $3600 Tom should be putting 100% effort in, take him time on a really nice signature. The scribbles those guys got looks like his son did it. Did u know he kisses his son on the lips, Hawk? Look it up.

Ah ok, i thought u meant Keenan, forgot he had cartoon tats. Im sure he'll be good with Caleb once they build some chemistry, mini camps are this weekend and i think they even worked out together in Cali before.

I thought u meant Mt Whitney but isnt that near LA? I guess it's only an hour north but that's a long day, drive up there, do a really strenuous hike and then drive back. I guess u have to overnight at a hotel or camp site.
Have u ever done it? Supposedly the highest peak in the lower 48, so if it's higher than anything in Denver u know it's serious. That thin air will wreck ur endurance.

shithawk420

Veteran
yeah i know.they couldnt give it all away.hate to see food go to waste. if i had the room or an extra freezer i would of taken all i could. i gotta figure out what im gonna do with the food i have. been taking energy pills and vitamins.problem is i got no energy and no appetite.

Nah im good baba. I dont need to know any more than i do about Brady. i think i might hate him more than Farve. Farve is worse cause hes a pill popping drunk driving cheating on his wife scumbag but i still consider them 2 peas in a pod. There egos have went straight to their big heads.

Brady dont care cause he wipes his ass with $3600. he probably forgot what a dollar bill looks like. best i can come up with is he damaged the guys property and he should have to pay but im not exactly sure how they are gonna present that case. Its what $14,000 total? thats higher than small claims court.Im gonna keep up with this.

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
no ive never hiked mt.whitney and im in no shape for that elevation
yeah its not too far from san deigo, but then you go up hill!
i live at like sea level, seriously, im like at what,100ft?!? elevation?
the only things living lower than me other than fish is @buzzmobile but he lives in the SWAMP!
/i look down on you estuary people from my coastal mesa!

food pantry sounds cool! m glad there are these places helping out people in need
there is no reason why any american should be hungry with all the stuff we throw away
even shelf shable things like soup or tuna or even bottled water all have expiration dates
was this a whole box of peppers? @shithawk420 man stuff that shit with meat or cut it up and make fajitas!
i like red peppers pickled too
its also a good topping for sandwiches or pizza
i would be all over that mellon bro, dont you have a ninja blender?
grind that shit up and unleash the power of fruit! or freeze it for a tasty frozen teart
/i love the taste of cantelope

Latest posts

Latest posts