What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NFL 2019-2020

shithawk420

Veteran
im doing pretty good. I was drinking over 20 beers a day down to less than 20 a week. Think im doing pretty good pops. Whats your drinking like? I quit because i was getting out of control and was tired of being fucked up 24/7. you drink vodka shots throughout the day? could be worse.

I dont know what to say about smell but if you really had to i think my bro has a really nice vape that does flower and oils and stuff thats portable. Think its like $200 but its built solid. Its not legal here but i smell weed everywhere. Nurse earlier said they dont care about THC here. In fact i showed a nurse a pic of the legal gummies and she didnt really know what to say. Nobody knows shit about this stuff. Pretty ironic really. Im busting my ass to get benzos to calm down but this shit is just giving me more stress. Kratom is gonna fuck me though. They dont like it the nurse said. Buncha hypocrits peddling their poison. Fucking nurse asked me AGAIN if i wanted shots for alcohol. They must be peddling it for the insurance money. Im about done with docs .

anyway sorry.prett buzzed. Whats with the draft?

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
Lol went to the pantry yesterday and it reeked of weed.i seriously almost laughed when I saw these salad packs.i wanted to dive in the other packs to see if they left a pack of weed! Never seen bulk vacuum sealed lettuce! Lol but seriously the neighbors were probably smoking blunts or something.not sure what to do with this lettuce
20240424_190253.jpg

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
im doing pretty good. I was drinking over 20 beers a day down to less than 20 a week. Think im doing pretty good pops. Whats your drinking like? I quit because i was getting out of control and was tired of being fucked up 24/7. you drink vodka shots throughout the day? could be worse.

I dont know what to say about smell but if you really had to i think my bro has a really nice vape that does flower and oils and stuff thats portable. Think its like $200 but its built solid. Its not legal here but i smell weed everywhere. Nurse earlier said they dont care about THC here. In fact i showed a nurse a pic of the legal gummies and she didnt really know what to say. Nobody knows shit about this stuff. Pretty ironic really. Im busting my ass to get benzos to calm down but this shit is just giving me more stress.
hshshs f'n hawk!
stay off the booze and do the best you can the rest of the time
i atill hit the booze but you are right its been worse
so im on day three of no ciggy and im doing ok, i would like to smoke one but i just tell myself to smoke weed instead
its not even a matter of money, its just for my own good
i can easily afford sweet shit and all the smokes i want, its just for my own good
dont say too much about weed but you are right the dr dont care about your weed use, at least here in ca
i had a friend who used to have a script for some heavy stuuf, but they would test him, if he dident pop he was cut off
so whats this fancy vape all about? now that i dont smoke i got vape money!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
Lol went to the pantry yesterday and it reeked of weed.i seriously almost laughed when I saw these salad packs.i wanted to dive in the other packs to see if they left a pack of weed! Never seen bulk vacuum sealed lettuce! Lol but seriously the neighbors were probably smoking blunts or something.not sure what to do with this lettuce
View attachment 18992967
laughing faces!
😬 😃

that looks lie something i would find in my moms place!
she is this old school lady and has a touch of the hoarder in her so i will find wierd shucks like that all the time

maybe you could sell it tpo doobah?
or cut it up into dip!
now hes hooked on the good stuff

eta: open the pack and ix it with dressing and your choice of veg and protein, i ouwld gowith big chunks of clue cheese1!! but a chicken ceasar salad would be nice
you knwo they were invented in mexico!

Last edited:

shithawk420

Veteran
My mom is doing good on the smokes part. She smoked a butt out of her car ashtray but i think shes doing good with the patch but i think its making her sick and dizzy. She weighs 80lbs give or take and she is taking big old patches for men i think. Fuck if i know how to deal with that shit. Cant imagine if i was a smoker too.

Dont know what its called but my brother has a heavy duty vape for flower and oil thats pretty cool. I can try asking him what its called but he dont talk to me normally. Think its got 2 chambers, one for weed and the other for concentrates. Might even be cheaper now. Think it was new like 5 or 6 years ago but it was built like a tank. Ill ask him what its called.

LOL they had these packs stacked up like weed and im like WTF? Black guy that was ahead reeked of weed and im like wtf is going on here. Anyway they are pretty cool and nice. Got some apples and a lb of ground beef. Dont know what to do with that lettuce cause i dont think it was sealed right. Wonder where it came from? Gotta be kinda local. The case of the mystery lettuce in the shitty vacu packs lol i got half a pound of bacon i can use that lettuce for. got pork chops i gotta make.fuk too much lettuce

buzzmobile

Veteran
Looks like ur doing good work taking care of the homestead, Buzz. Interesting that ur mower has 3 blades but that makes sense i guess. U have a grinding wheel to sharpen them on? I bet the knives in ur house are all sharp as heck too.
Im guessing u dont pay much to heat ur home in the winter other than the cost of the wood, huh?
I used a grinding attachment on my drill yesterday because I bought the wrong size sanding belts for me belt sander. DOH! 18" belts do not fit a 21" belt sander. Who knew? LOL
The wood stove helps keep the electric bill lower.
hey that's a lot of wood

that looks like a decent wood pile there @buzzmobile
do you also have an outdoor fire pit to burn wood in for when it gets nice outside?
The wood pile is way down from the cold start to last winter. It goes up the chimney in no time when the temps start in the low 20s and struggles to get above freezing. This old house is drafty and it gets cold. The wood stove makes it comfortable because it warms up the mass of the fireplace and radiates heat in the heart of the house.

When it's nice outside there is no need for a fire, @pop_rocks. ;)
so you like surf fishing buzz?
I love fishing from shore. I also love fishing from boats.
Youve caught shark before, Pops? And theyre good for eating?
Sharks are a common catch from the beaches here. Some of them are very good to eat. Blacktip, lemon, and bonnethead sharks are all worth keeping. Sharks need to be bled and iced soon after catching. They piss through their skin.

Sharks urinate continuously​

You may never have given much thought to how - or where - fish go to the bathroom, but sharks are no ordinary fish. In fact, shark’s don’t pee as we know it at all. Their urine is actually absorbed by the flesh, and the urea is used to stop the sharks from 'drying out' and losing water from their bodies to the salty surroundings. Any excess is simply expelled back into the water through their skin or gills. When sharks die, the remaining urea breaks down, making the meat smell and taste of ammonia.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
I have like half a gram of kief until the 3rd. I am very nervous and conflicted. Not sure what I'll do. Today is Thursday. About an entire week guys. How about Reggie Bush? I watch this occasionally. "And he's gone!"

2:37

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Going from 20 beers a day to 3 per day is definitely good improvement, heck 3 drinks a day is almost normal consumption. I guess the problem, like Pops points out, is that 3/day can quickly become 20/day again. But if youre truly sick of being drunk/sick all the time, then hopefully it will never get that bad again. Plus all the stress in ur life can trigger a bad relapse.

How long have u been smoking cigs, Pops? Decades? I had a friend who smoked for damn near 20 yrs who just went cold turkey, said patches and all that crap just keep u addicted to nicotine. Nicotine is very addictive but the withdrawals are comparatively mild compared to harder drugs like alcohol. If u can handle the cravings for the first few days it should be easy going from there.

Yeah, there's gotta be a more efficient way of getting high, DB. Do Hawk's idea and spend some of ur kief money on shake and papers and roll joints when the kief runs out, that should last u till next payday. Being high but not as high is still better than no high.

Those are some good looking pieces of romaine or green leaf lettuce, Hawk, u can make salad for days. Get some chicken breast, some cheese and boiled eggs, croutons and ranch/caesar dressing and with the bacon u have u can make some tasty and somewhat healthy salads. Not sure if u have the budget for all those fixings tho. Still, if they regularly have that lettuce at the pantry that's a decent way to eat healthy all summer long, get u in shape for the beautiful babies.

So u have a wood stove in a fireplace? Can u cook on the wood stove, like put a pot to simmer on top? That's what they'd do in the old days, get some sort of stew or casserole or something going, get more use out of that heat.

So u put the blades in a vise and take a belt sander or drill grinder to the blade? That's smart, every decent workshop should have a vice clamped to a table.

Yeah i think there's an icelandic dish that ferments shark in order to get rid of the excess ammonia. Supposedly still tastes nasty, but in general fermented fish is a very pungent, strong tasting food that you'd have to be starving to eat. I guess that's the point.

Gonna watch the draft at home, Hawk, should be interesting. We know Bears will take caleb at #1, but at #9 we'll see who's available and who they take. I know one thing for sure, every team will say they've had a good draft and "I cant believe this guy was still available at this pick" but over half of the picks wont turn out to be very good.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Going from 20 beers a day to 3 per day is definitely good improvement, heck 3 drinks a day is almost normal consumption. I guess the problem, like Pops points out, is that 3/day can quickly become 20/day again. But if youre truly sick of being drunk/sick all the time, then hopefully it will never get that bad again. Plus all the stress in ur life can trigger a bad relapse.

How long have u been smoking cigs, Pops? Decades? I had a friend who smoked for damn near 20 yrs who just went cold turkey, said patches and all that crap just keep u addicted to nicotine. Nicotine is very addictive but the withdrawals are comparatively mild compared to harder drugs like alcohol. If u can handle the cravings for the first few days it should be easy going from there.

Yeah, there's gotta be a more efficient way of getting high, DB. Do Hawk's idea and spend some of ur kief money on shake and papers and roll joints when the kief runs out, that should last u till next payday. Being high but not as high is still better than no high.

Those are some good looking pieces of romaine or green leaf lettuce, Hawk, u can make salad for days. Get some chicken breast, some cheese and boiled eggs, croutons and ranch/caesar dressing and with the bacon u have u can make some tasty and somewhat healthy salads. Not sure if u have the budget for all those fixings tho. Still, if they regularly have that lettuce at the pantry that's a decent way to eat healthy all summer long, get u in shape for the beautiful babies.

So u have a wood stove in a fireplace? Can u cook on the wood stove, like put a pot to simmer on top? That's what they'd do in the old days, get some sort of stew or casserole or something going, get more use out of that heat.

So u put the blades in a vise and take a belt sander or drill grinder to the blade? That's smart, every decent workshop should have a vice clamped to a table.

Yeah i think there's an icelandic dish that ferments shark in order to get rid of the excess ammonia. Supposedly still tastes nasty, but in general fermented fish is a very pungent, strong tasting food that you'd have to be starving to eat. I guess that's the point.

Gonna watch the draft at home, Hawk, should be interesting. We know Bears will take caleb at #1, but at #9 we'll see who's available and who they take. I know one thing for sure, every team will say they've had a good draft and "I cant believe this guy was still available at this pick" but over half of the picks wont turn out to be very good.
Greenland shark is poisonous if you eat it raw or just even cooked you have to ferment it for like months to get the poison out and that's what they do

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
so i saw the ex today!
i went to get a hair cut and there is this great bahn mi place near by, so i had to drop in and grab a few sandwiches
/this is the place that has them for $6.25/ea but when i order three i just lay a $20 on the counter and its all good
so i picked up one extra one and dropped it off for her
she is doing well and got a spot to hike mt whitney! next month
yeeehawww! look at her go

shark is not a good eating fish for the most part
we have makos out here in socal, but you gotta go way offshore to catch them
those are prized fish for sure
yeah sharks piss through their skin and have their meat has this weird taste, we dont have bonet heads out here @buzzmobile, do hammerheads count
we used to call it ranger tv, when you would just sit around and stare at a fire all night
if youve ever cold camped it not so much fun, i basking in the warming glow of a camp fires

@shithawk420
way to go my man and i tihnk you are doing great!
from 20 beers a day to just a few is a huge step forward and you keep it going my man
i drink the claer stuff just about all day long but im thinking about cutting back on that
i agree with you about f'those patches
i guess if it helps you quite its ok but i just quit
i do miss them but nothing i can handle
dont you ever eat salads? chop up some ham and eggs and make a chefs salad, or go the fancy route and make a caesar salad if you have the ingredients
/shredded parm is the key!
that sounds like a nice haul for the pantry there hawk and i hope you make some good stuff with it my man

@Bababooey
ive smoked almost all my life on and off and im not saying im never going to smoke again
but npot for now
its just something i was over with, so i quite, but ive been a daily smoker for the past several years easily
ive never had withdrawals from smokes or other things
when you are done you are done and you just move on with life
i agree that the patches and gum and just a crutch for those who dont want to quite
but my favorite part is blowing smoke and the sensation of smoking, luckily i still have my weed!
cant wait for the draft but im just jonesing for football!
cant get enough of that shit!

Last edited:

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
My mom says I have to go to the food pantry this weekend and one grizzly every other day. My feet are all cut up and shit. No weed. Just smoked last bowl of kief. Next resin. Mom is over here cooking dinner. She likes using my kitchen.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Are u guys dating other people now, Pops? U should be playing the field if u have an opportunity. Get some hippy stoner surfer chick to smoke ur stash, eat ur food, and accept $100 for 3-hole sex. Or whatever, yknow. Some people dont like the butt.

Yeah, a nice little outdoor fire is always good to have. This is why kids are pyromaniacs, cause fire is essentially a good thing to have.
I think quitting booze will do wonders for ur overall health, it gives u fatty liver over time, makes u insulin resistant.

A chef's salad, with ham and eggs and cheese, would be filling with some carbs (sweet potato?) on the side. Pretty healthy too, . U getting ur steps in, Hawk? Throwing down some pushups and situps? I bet u have a dumbbell somewhere around the house.

Ok, next month get an oz of shake and some papers from the dispo, u cant run out no more, DB. Ur giving me anxiety, im feeling ur withdrawal pains.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Yeah some backup shake would be good. I can get some preground next time. Have papers. Smoking resin, taking apart pipes. Did some gardening ...soaking the 2 London jelly and put 3 female seeds of some mystery Ringo doggy buds in some soil. Planted sunflower and jalapeno and a California green pepper. Have one of those Jiffy windowsill planter things. Haven't been well enough to grow anything for some years.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
My mom is doing good on the smokes part. She smoked a butt out of her car ashtray but i think shes doing good with the patch but i think its making her sick and dizzy. She weighs 80lbs give or take and she is taking big old patches for men i think. Fuck if i know how to deal with that shit. Cant imagine if i was a smoker too.
When I quit smoking, I discovered that the Medium patches were right for me, and I weigh 175. The Small ones did nothing, and the Large ones gave me crazy nightmares!!! Tell your mom to lower the dosage!

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
currently watching the nfl draft! on youtube
observations so far: a supreme lack of laramy tunsil level antics and no tay-tay!
4/10
step your game up nfl! draft
the biggest news is the lack of trade action in the top-10

right now rams are on the clock @#19
jared verse, a dl from fsu
i like the pick and will have to check out some of his college highlights tape now that he is a ram
l.latu was grabbed at #15 by the colts
/remember what i said about darkest horse team
so i guess verse was the next best dl in the group
but keep an eye on what they do in the later rounds, the rams have been finding diamonds in the dirt

@Bababooey
looks like everything played out according to the plan for your bears ibn the draft
you got your sparkling new qb, oh wait, thats just his nail polish
and a fancy new receiver
what other needs to do see for the bears?
i dont think she is dating other people, more focusing on her health and career
but im not setting the town on fire either
ive hung out with a few ladies but nothing serious
i was kind of nervous walking up to her door but i figured if worst came to worst i would just say i got you a sandwich and then leave
we ended up talking and going for a walk,plus she gave me a book!
/we talked on the phone recently and she sends me txts from time to time
i miss her

j'fish @Jellyfish
how have you been my man?
its good you found the right dosage on the patch, maybe she could cut them in half if she already has them
how long has it been since you had your last smoke? ever try smoking weed?
colts fan right?

@D. B. Doober
sweet action doobah!
how does your plot of land look?

buzzmobile

Veteran
do hammerheads count
we used to call it ranger tv, when you would just sit around and stare at a fire all night
if youve ever cold camped it not so much fun, i basking in the warming glow of a camp fires
Hammerheads count as sharks but I do not think they are on the good to eat list.
We call that Cowboy Video and I agree that cold camping is not much fun. The N. Georgia Mountains can get downright frosty and nipply. This was from a camping trip one evening. I could have been a little high.

jared verse, a dl from fsu
He was quick and strong and durable for the Seminoles. Good pick for the Rams.

Keon Coleman and Johnny Wilson are receivers to keep an eye on too.

Good morning, @Jellyfish , @Bababooey , @D. B. Doober , @shithawk420

The mower belt was finally delivered yesterday afternoon. I'll put it back together after breakfast. While I was installing the blades after sharpening I discovered the cause of the belt shredding. There was a spring dangling from a bracket that holds tension on the mower belt. One end of the spring had broken and the belt went off the pulleys. I called the John Deere dealer in town and they had the spring in stock. YAY! I knew where one end of the spring connected but I was not sure where the broken end attached so I asked the parts guy if he knew where to hang the other end of the spring. He showed me the same parts diagram that I had found online to get the spring part # and I pointed to the spring in the diagram which was off to the side of the screen. It was the one part that did not indicate its position in the exploded diagram, of course. I got home and finally found a small slot in the mower deck. When I stretched the spring to insert the hook end into the slot it fit but it sure looked to me like it was over stretched. I found a picture online that showed the same kind of tension on the spring. The saga and drama is soon to come to an end and I will return to mindless back and forth knocking down tall weeds and grass on sunny spring day.

I'll daydream of fishing.

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
Come on now who's Drake Maye? This sucks. This sucks.

Hey buzz good morning. Glad your John Deere is still going good. Sorry about the spring.
Out of weed here.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah DB, starting off a small balcony garden with some peppers should be a good way to get ur green thumb going. I think gardening or some sort of hobby is good for the mental health too, ur taking care of a living thing and trying to make it thrive and grow.
Im also thinking that u could possibly grow a cannabis plant on ur balcony if it gets a decent amount of sun, u might have to LST (tie it down) to keep it from getting too tall/visible to your neighbors. And at night you could throw some cover on it (sheet or garbage bag) to prevent light pollution. Just make sure to uncover it in the morning.

6 QBs went in the first 12 picks, all of the top 10 were offensive types (QB, WR, OT) so that knocked the defensive guys a bit lower than projected. Jared Verse was a borderline top 10 guy so the rams getting him at #19 is good value. He's an edge guy, not an interior lineman but like Buzz said he should be a solid piece up front for them.

All the offensive skill positions seem solid for the bears, i guess they could always use more help in the trenches (OL and DL), secondary, more depth everywhere in general is always a good thing. They only have 2 picks left, a 3rd and a 4th, and free agency is for the most part over, but after the draft teams will try to pick up the best undrafted players, some of those guys will end up as contributors also.

Do u and the ex ever have a romp in the sheets just for old time's sake? Y'know, just for like, fun? I wonder what's the best way to suggest that...

A little logic and intuition and use of the internet helped fix ur mower, Buzz, good job. What did we do before we could just look up stuff on the internet?
Still, if the spring is under so much tension sounds like it could pop again. But i guess for its purpose maybe it needs to be under that much force so using a stronger or longer spring could have adverse consequences. U think u should buy a replacement just in case? Is it easy to check to see if it's going to break again?