What's new

Neville haze, Blockhead and more....

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
@Groovy: man, good shot! all of this nugz need curing after that she will show her true potency...Don't smoke too much bro héhé :laughing:

@Titoon29 hep mate..you're be back..of neville sky ^^?! For you which neville is more potent? I think the shanti is the most hitter, trippy weed héhé.
Tell me about all the sample test, it's very intereting. Do you love the RKS?

See ya all friends :abduct:

Sour neville again

picture.php

Ak 47 Grooviesque

picture.php

Last edited:

ORANGE.BUD

HEY braindead

always boutiful here

realy nice BD*1 and the RKS is really frosty

nice job mens (you and groovy)

see you soon

ORANGE.BUD

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
The RKS is an awesome hitter, the strongest of all samples in "raw potency"... Mixed high/stone extremly potent, and smell and taste... mmmm....
more details soon, still translating and adding notes (let s put some suspens ).. i m travelling around so i don t have much time on my pc, yet...
for the neville i ld say they are a little bit different, the shanti is much much clear, but they both got the psychedelic brain rush side ^^ more soon too !
They are some keeper genetics to use for breeding purposes, no doubt ! i m thinking about some nice combination too... Let s make some new flavors :)
Can t wait to grow the braindead too... the cross sounds killer, it should put me straight to sleep ! And can t wait to see some RKS progeny too ;-)

see you soon !
+++

Rainman

The revolution will not be televised.....
Veteran
BD - The hits just dont stop! Your thread is definitely a great one. RKS and Neville looks amazing. I have a couple of Braindead's in the bg room now so I will throw up some pics soon. Love, peace and hair grease!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
This thread never disappoints for beautiful buds! :D

The back-and-forth between Groovy & Braindead is like watching a Wimbleton finals! :biglaugh:

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx all héhé much rspect to you brothers :woohoo:

Some new frosty shot from hell..hope you like them :abduct:

My keeper for ever...RKS bomb

picture.php

For you hupla MADONNA!

picture.php

MADS

picture.php

Anesthesia (AF/Skunk phéno)

picture.php

G

HI Braindead#1 i was gifted 3 seeds of your braindead cross blockheadx(bubbaX DC) . it sounds like some good smoke i will keep you updated on my grow i think i will pop them on my next grow run .that will be soon as i am doing a all c99 grow.
good thread and good luck DAN.

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thx growers! héhé

@xpresso BC.RKS is special phéno found on a pack of cannacopia bc.Rks..a strong indica with deadly smell...and stone as well, truly keeper and futur mother for one of my new cross!

@dan hey man you got some BD#1 seeds thats pretty good thing! Only 3 seeds erf...Send me PM if you want...heu... you know bro :) . Have fun with this seeds.

I had smoked some BD#1, skubba and chocoXdc from Groovy and it's very potent smoke...BH is detected in smell and high with cerebral effect the first time, after the indica side of his father show the way...body effect well balanced and long lasting...For first nugz groovy..wow potent héhé, thx man.

New pics from my Sour Neville (sour phéno)

A keeper, special smell with special effet on a brain...sour with hint of haze i love it...

picture.php

picture.php

Now, anesthesia Af/Skunk phéno smell pine/dark hash not huge buds but full of resin production

picture.php

A neville haze (fems) shot...no word, just da bomb ^^

picture.php

I've some bugs attack (i don't know which is the best word in english for say "mite" not spider mite but cannabis mite. A small fucking insect, white, very vigorous). I killed my two RKS in grow infected...bad ass...but i've some mother in secure area...ouf. I used some pesticide for kill all this fucker, the same mite has kill all my keeper 3 mooth a go (Apollo, Apollo mist and other goodies) I hope eradicate this shit...See ya

Rainman

Veteran
BD - The best thing I have found to use on the mites is plain old neem and garlic(has Sulfur which kills em on contact) I boil a bunch of the garlic cloves in about 12 ounces of water then put this mix in with my neem when time to spray. Does the job and the plants wont get burned from this mix. If it doesnt kill them all it kills enuff where I cant tell they are there. Very important to spray during the off light cycle too!

I shot Dan W. some of your BD seeds cause I knew he would grow them right and make them shine, so I hope that was cool with you. I am looking forward to working on the RKS line myself but 2 of the Braindead's goin now. How is the veg time? I got one who is doin great(male I think) and a smaller one that is growing super slow! Any ideas? PM me when you can cause I am trying to get into the RKS club!!! Peace homie and that Anesthesia looks freakin frosty cold!!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
BD - The best thing I have found to use on the mites is plain old neem and garlic(has Sulfur which kills em on contact) I boil a bunch of the garlic cloves in about 12 ounces of water then put this mix in with my neem when time to spray. Does the job and the plants wont get burned from this mix. If it doesnt kill them all it kills enuff where I cant tell they are there. Very important to spray during the off light cycle too!

I shot Dan W. some of your BD seeds cause I knew he would grow them right and make them shine, so I hope that was cool with you. I am looking forward to working on the RKS line myself but 2 of the Braindead's goin now. How is the veg time? I got one who is doin great(male I think) and a smaller one that is growing super slow! Any ideas? PM me when you can cause I am trying to get into the RKS club!!! Peace homie and that Anesthesia looks freakin frosty cold!!

THX for your advices bro...I will make this mix for kill everyone, everywhere :nanana:. No problem for sharing BD#1 seeds it's that way the best for test seedline bro.. so grow braindead and crush your brain héhé.
Your work on RKS!! wow :woohoo: so good thing to hear, keep me updated.
Humm slow vegging...strange all of my friends have vigorous veg with two phéno, one very stocky and one more "strechy" but no slow vegging return...
Show me pics m8...! You're in soil? Coco? hydro?....PM me if you want....

Check RKS at 8 weeks...one more ^^

picture.php

picture.php

AK47

picture.php

SOURNEVILLE

picture.php

ANESTHESIA heri phéno (check the lone seed soldier on the top of the bud)

picture.php

Rainman

Veteran
Damn that AK-47 looks familiar! She sure is frosty and potent looking! Anything special about her so far? Smell, growth, etc..She looks incredible in the pics! My Braindeads are in veg and now I think the one I thought was a male may be female!! Hope so cause it is the faster vegging of the two. I have found that shorter stockier plants with slow initial veg times sometimes produce amazing buds if you are patient and wait for them to get a good root system established. We will see. Get the picks up when I figure out what is the deal with my camera. Peace bro!!

Awesome pics man, i noticed on the first page your problems with blockhead. It's weird, because i ran into the exact same problems running her. Very finicky with nutes/water and on all of my phenos the buds were so dense i ran into some mold problems. She didn't finish as quick as i wanted because of those problems. Still, even with those problems i had it's quite an amazing smoke. Probably my favorite to date, every pheno seems to be a keeper and each one has an awesome taste and an amazing high.

The main cola on the biggest yielding pheno i had was 6-7 inches thick. I want to run it again, but i need to work on getting the humidity down in my growroom before i run it again. Want to make sure everything is dialed in next time i run it. It's too bad the seeds are so hard to find now, i haven't had any luck since i got my pack over 18 months ago. All i have are 5 seeds left of it, hoping i can get a good pheno from the 5.

Rainman

Veteran
Happy days!!! One confirmed female out of the two! Should I make seeds? Cross with the D-Bubba pollen for sport? Thanks for the love again BD!!!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
THX mate! Yep rainman, make seeds with BD iF You want bra! Where's your pics...i'm so exiting héhé

Titoon very nice report bro... :abduct:

More pics

RKS

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This one looks like bubba kush ^^

picture.php

Sourneville (sour phéno)

picture.php

picture.php