What's new

Nano machine styled pc case

DigiTM

dtoker said:

Hey man, I would like to know what socket base you used here? I'm adapting my build to incorporate another light socket (to get my lumens up) and would love to know where you got those from. One of those things would work great for my build. Did you have to wire it yourself? or did the entire thing come pre-wired? I know you had mentioned you ran the wiring up along the roof so I couldn't see how it worked behind the light reflector you had up.

dtoker

alright mate, well im in the uk and i think i brought them from either B&Q or a local electrical wholesellers. im sure you could get them in a DIY shop in the US? they didnt come wired mate i had 2 wire them up, ill take some extra pics 2night if that would help along with a wiring diagram for ya.

K

kidkannabis

Think i got it figured DToker... thanks for the help... but wats up with yours?? you growing anything yet?

dtoker

cheers for the kind words folks, nothing in there yet as im growing some hashberry in my larger box and im planning on starting some new seeds in the pc case when ive got a couple of weeks left on the hb. I might build a larger flowering box and use my current big one for vegging and the pc case for keeping a couple of mums. Hmmm decisions lol

Mr_Micro

Very nice work! It's really cool to see someone take the basic design of my old Nanomachine cab and build it up on a larger sale. You did a great job and I especially love the reflector. Brilliant work man, I really hope I'll get to see you do a grow in it!

I'll be watchin' :lurk:

dtoker

wow MR Micro the man himself! thanks for the props mate, much apprieciated! i think i might start a grow soon as ive just had some more seeds arrive woohooo!

MPL thanks man :) to be honest as a first time grower i havent finished a grow yet so im really not sure what im going to get! i guess id be happy with anything over a 1/4!

MPL

I am on my first grow as well. If I net anything at all I'll be happy. :)

dtoker said:
MPL thanks man :) to be honest as a first time grower i havent finished a grow yet so im really not sure what im going to get! i guess id be happy with anything over a 1/4!

FreezerBoy

Was blind but now IC Puckbunny in Training
Veteran
Dude, where's the green?

We want green! We want green! We want green! We want green! :spank:

thats definitley a sick cab but dont you think its overkill? i mean with all the time and money you spent on that you could of built a bigger cab or a grow tent. It just seems like a lot of work for something that will not give much yeild. i do like it, i just think its overkill, you should put that much time and effort into something you can really get your moneys worth. like a perpetual cab.

dtoker

yo thanks for the words guys, i havent been around here for a long long time! case is going great, using it to keep a mum and starting off clones at the moment which is working well.

floppyfundanglr, i hear u bruv. did put a fair bit of time in but next to no money as i had all the bits. it works well for starting seeds/cloning i dont think i would flower i there with just the 2x cfls. ill post up some pics tomorrow of the action goin on in there. im also working on a 150w hps cab at the moment so ill get some of that too!

Latest posts

Latest posts