What's new

My Works

tpyn

The ventilating channel in a vegetative compartment has made of a plastic pipe in diameter of 5 centimetres. Glass pipe for cooltube took from SON-T 400W, it from quartz. On it by means of a lining and prowolves has fixed
18581-_-_-thumb.gif

At first I have collected a body on four support
18581-_-_-_-thumb.gif

Has tried to sheathe walls 5 millimetric sheet of plastic.
18581tol-fanera-thumb.gif

I was comprehended by failure. Plastic has burst.
18581lop-thumb.gif

There were attempts to make a wall from three-layer plywood. Before installation soaked in a bathroom with hot water. Too it is unsuccessful.
18581fanera-thumb.gif

All design has appeared shaky. Has decided to use sheet of plastic of 2 millimetres and 8 support.
18581inside-thumb.gif

Let's pass to the fixture. Of this pattern has made fastenings for lamps with socle H1. Cut out from a tin.
18581chertej-thumb.gif

Here that has turned out
18581sv2-thumb.gif
18581sv1-thumb.gif

Last edited:

tpyn

Technical compartment
The channel for emission of hot air.
185812-thumb.gif

It is a ceiling in the bottom branch (4 centimetres) bodies.
18581t1-thumb.gif

And this demountable bottom of a technical compartment
18581t2-thumb.gif

It is a little more.
18581tech-thumb.gif

Bottom
185814-thumb.gif

Did trial start - works :jump:
But has strongly strained that fact that electronic blocks for a food of lamps peep.:crazy:
At this stage I while have stopped. In plans:
  • To make walls for a technical compartment of a soundproof material (preliminary a sheet from a pith tree)
  • To Paste over outside of a wall with a black foil (walls are appeared through, such sensation that I have made huge CFL) :D
  • To paste over from within with a reflex material.
  • To miss the mark a bottom with several layers of aquarian hermetic
  • To make from above a pillow well passing air
  • To attach to the bottom castors

Last edited:

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
I am sitting here in sheer amazement. You sir, shall go down in legend. Now I've seen it all. Keep it up!

tpyn

The yesterevening has not passed for nothing.
The technical compartment has been pasted over by sheet from a pith tree.

It connecting a lining between the centrifugal fan and a vertical plastic pipe.

Diameter of a pipe is chiseled just for this purpose that the fixture there was inserted.

Has given a layer of aquarian hermetic and has attached (not up to the end) a reflex material.

It was possible to carry out the hour test. On a substratum I have left 15 centimetres (~5,55 inches), on the chamber of growth of 25 centimetres (~ 9,25 inches).

The temperature gradually grew in a current of half an hour with 21С* to 30С *, further remained stable in a current of remained time.

The centrifugal cooler works on third of capacity. So a small stock on temperature I hope will be. Has simply made. One fading a straight line, another through the resistor. Switching by the tip. It is temporary. I will make the toggle-switch later and I will deduce on a bottom

The top view.

The bottom view.

This bottom. Has mounted wheels.

It is a little photo.

During tests it has been revealed that peep from electronic blocks has disappeared. :smile:
But I early rejoiced. When I have removed the bottom technical shelf has noticed that the power unit began to be heated strongly. :mad:
Still. A sheet from a pith tree very much good stuff. It has been decided to cut out a hole from below and to overturn a power unit (that a power unit radiator to deduce outside). At the bottom it is possible to notice a rectangle. It is the future hole.
ScrubNinja :wave: It is glad that it was pleasant to you.

Last edited:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Dam TPYN, you are amazing.
some really nice work you do.

I can see why you get first place in your designs,
you should relly find a way to market your designs
and make some money with them.

Stay safe and high.
.........HYDRO.......

tpyn

Hi :wave: Hydrofome420 Thanks on a kind word.
Hydrofome420 said:
and make some money with them.
I suspected this theme. For example PC-tower it is very simple in manufacture. The cost price 200-250$ And it seems to me looks a bit more interesting than the boxes presented in the market with CFL. But all rests in banal deficiency of clients and shortage of a free time. To whom are my hand-made articles necessary? Recently it became even less actual in connection with crisis. And I try to state more clearly that my experience could be useful to another.

Last edited:

tpyn

Hydrofome420 said:
I can see why you get first place in your design
Not all so is easy. To a vacuum cleaner resisted "Romantica-turbo" microRU and I have won with a small separation. This my year PC-tower other work of this master resisted. With a competition there all is normal. I hope next year it will not change to the principles and we will compete again.
During week-end has a little continued work.
Has found and cut out on the size 4 layers of the air filter. It will be on air input. Also has essentially increased quantity of holes in a cover.

Manual fret saw has cut in a bottom a rectangle for the best cooling of a power unit which has turned and has fixed.

bleezie said:
this will be quite a memorable thread for sure.

keep up the excellent work!
I will try. Interestingly how many will grow up in grammes under xenon. I am going to do for flowering the fixture with lamps 4200К.

All excellent mood! :smoke:

Last edited:

tpyn

I continue to go towards the aim. In automobile shop has bought the button of heating system. It happens in three positions. In the first position it works at full capacity, in the second on third, and in the third is switched off.

Has put it in a box and has unsoldered conducting of the centrifugal fan.

The reflecting material has been pasted more reliably. Has established a grid in a vegetative compartment. A kind strictly from above.

Macro from a lamp on a grid.

Now I search for a black foil. :wave:

tpyn

Happy New year :jump: friends.
It is possible to bring some results of the project "Triumph of will". Results not so joyful. I have contacted the owner of a box.
A pure product it has appeared 20 gramme.
Here its final photo.

He asserts that the top runaways remained underdeveloped. And Рassion#1 a grade outdoor, other grade could give and more. It is a lot of trunk.

Last edited:

Rafik

Happy New year :jump: tpyn
Вот ты где пропадаешь, с помощью какого переводчика общаешься с бразами?
Буду заглядывать...

tpyn

Rafik said:
Вот ты где пропадаешь, с помощью какого переводчика общаешься с бразами?
Привет :kos: Рафик!
Рад тебя здесь видеть. Решил вот темку тут завести :D
Общаюсь с помощью этого переводчика.
Всё никак не соберусь опубликовать здесь материалы по ТЭДИ (TEGI), но скоро сделаю.
Вот вчера сделал, тоже можно назвать моей работой. Модель из картона самолёта АНТ-2 с резиномотором.
Model from a cardboard of plane ANT-2 with rubber-motor.

Механизм возврата винта в свободное вращение после раскрутки резиномотора.
The mechanism of return of the screw in free rotation after promotion of rubber-motor.

May, 1924
ant2-3.jpg

On a theme.
I continue to search for a black foil. It is used in film production. Here a photo of a small slice.
18581.jpg

SquallRealm,SpoCannabis :wave: Thanks, guys.
:jump: Happy Christmas :jump:

Last edited:
wow, tpyn you deserve some sort of reward for being the most genius creator of micro grows i have ever seen. Your production is amazing and you should really think about doing more with that shit! Anyway great stuff! hopefully you will just get better yeilds and product in the future!

C

cork144

those 35watt bulbs look like car lamps? do they even work? i assume the car lamps were used in the 20gram yeild grow?

Dr.Seuscio

Aero garden has nothing on you brother those grows are incredable totaly inspiring creative elegance

Thank you for sharing

-Seuscio