my christmas smoke

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
seimic thanks
parallel thanks bro and for picking up a apck you will love it
danny thanks budder king budder mmmm never tried it before but heard its the cream
psbn and on the purchase of sssdh,you wont be disapointed and yeah il leave a few buds for him lolo
looking nice head for trininty romulan is some great weed
wow bobo looks like party at yours lol na thats 1 killer list,got all the bases covered
northern lights i never tried either of them but im sure it will be dank
great list you got there lola girl plenty to keep you happy on christmas sssdh/jack and sour buble would be my pick from your list but all sound tast for sure

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
jamie shoes greatlist bro and you get to pick the best from a coffeshops also it will def be a merry christmas for you
buddah very nice list you got there especialy the top 4 whats your favourite out of your list
thc123 nice list bro,especialy the king hasan hash what is nederzaad

it looks like we will all be smoking good this christmas

peace

wspman

Big thumbs up! Gonna be a Merry Christmas for sure. Bro, I want to come to your Christmas party:)

wsp

THC123

Veteran
Hey Ojd

The hash will btw come from a local coffeeshop , not making it myself :(

(will be making icehash also)

Nederzaad is a dutch word meaning seeds( of the netherlands) or literally translated it means Netherseed , a pun on the netherlands.

Breeder is forum member asanoha who passed away. He possesed the entire positronics collection of seeds

They are all made up of old genetics , most of them being original positronics genetics. They don't have flashy names , just netherseed + the number of the year.

You can look it up in the search function. My favorite is the n2005

Up to now the only place where they can be obtained is in a growshop in maastricht and only 2 strains. The rest is in the works.

I myself am multiplying(i don't call it breeding) the n2007 to save it from extinction and to have an f2 base but can't find to seem a male , :fsu: i have 30 pcs outdoors now which today or going under hps.

I will give up if i don't find a male this time

Last edited:

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
I miss the old Posi lines.... I did see that "double fun" was worth a look though :)

grimweeder

i got the following in my flower tent, most will be ready jus before xmas some runnin jus after into new year.

sensi og silver haze(clone only)
uk cheese(clone only)
sour cream
mazar i shariff(landrace)
jackberry
el monstre
blue cheese
ultra skunk
purple pakistani chitral

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
nice line up, Grim... how's that monstre working out? sounds like it'll be "Soooper Berry" :D

B

bob00

Irie_Lion yes it was a perpetual grow but i had enough cuttings to put the lot in for christmas.
I have 2 rooms for flower and a tent for veg in my living room.
i have 10 600w (just upgrading to 1000w) and 10 1mx1m drip trays.
been hand watering till i get drippers set up.
I try to put 5-10 plants on a table each week depending how big they are and i will take cuttings from each one.

BIGGS

Veteran
now thats a real nice selection you got there matey. that hash looks like the bomb.:yoinks:

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
my christams smoke flushed for flavour

my christams smoke flushed for flavour

these have been chopped and are drying and then going to cure until christmas

:joint:

peace

K

Kush_Dreams

Really nice looking stains you have,lot of great choices.It'll be a very merry christmas for you.

I'll probably be smoking some Mexican schwag for Christmas. Aren't i lucky? :)

easypleasie

Hey ojd, decided to check out what's going on over here. Lots of people here! lol

Did you super flush the girls in your last post? Awesome coloring going on.

I've got c99 and c4 finishing up for the holidays :) Your gear won't be done till sometime in february. Should be a nice Valentines :)

B

British_Bulldog

Looking great ojd m8 :)

Some very nice buds, and look very well grown too ;) :)

Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi easypleasi sorry about late reply
yes bro all in 4 litre pots flushed for 3 weeks
crazy colours on all the strains i harvested
but sour d and nycd the most colourfull
nycd leaves prety much went black,well purple black so beatiful

hi bb
long time no see or hear hows things

pop over some time this month for a christmas smoke

peace

B

British_Bulldog

hi bb
long time no see or hear hows things

pop over some time this month for a christmas smoke

peace

Hey man,

Ok cool, thanks, I've been tied up doing something for the last month. Looking forward to hooking up sometime again soon :rasta:

Peace bro

true grit

Veteran
OJD- shoot still will be toking on the last of Purple Bastard Haze from the last run....almost done with that and the SFV OG....time for some new dank!

ShaggyGT

Wish I was growin the sssdh but seedboutique keeps fucking me over on processing my order. I know its not my card because I just ordered from Attitude and got like 15 strains no problem. They are packaged and being shipping out today. So the hell with the Bay and the Boo.

So OJD if you can sell to me direct shoot me a PM so I can get those beans. Thanks for listening.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Wish I was growin the sssdh but seedboutique keeps fucking me over on processing my order. I know its not my card because I just ordered from Attitude and got like 15 strains no problem. They are packaged and being shipping out today. So the hell with the Bay and the Boo.

So OJD if you can sell to me direct shoot me a PM so I can get those beans. Thanks for listening.

why not send a money order like most everyone else?

Latest posts

Latest posts