What's new

my christmas smoke

ShaggyGT

why not send a money order like most everyone else?

Dont trust money orders overseas. I have been burned many times. I may have to break down and do it though, but sending one for $100 is risky imo. I chose the Boo because of its ease of payment, but it appears they are messed up on their end. My bank is game for the charge but apparently the Boo's system is messed up?? I e-mailed twice and got no response back. I check the FAQ first to make sure my issue hasnt been dealt with before and it wasnt in there. So what do ya do??

ShaggyGT

Yeah with 6 posts asking for a PM from a seed breeder is off tap mate.

who who

who who

I dont post here I post on GC for my own reasons. There are members here who can vouch for me that have been on this forum for awhile. So unless you are OJD or work with them then dont worry about what I ask them. Thank you!!! :rolleyes:

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
your email might have been blocked or sent to spam as i think that when u send more than one email before reply thats the case. I hear what u sayin bout gettin burned but If u fill it out and send a MO u can always put a stop or req a refund if u feel someting isnt right....Hope all works out for u and u can get some of them beans! peace

ShaggyGT

your email might have been blocked or sent to spam as i think that when u send more than one email before reply thats the case. I hear what u sayin bout gettin burned but If u fill it out and send a MO u can always put a stop or req a refund if u feel someting isnt right....Hope all works out for u and u can get some of them beans! peace

Thanks dude!! Hopefully I will. I may have to risk it to get those rare genetics. I do have some OG#18 coming though so atleast I have that. I have a huge line up of strains I am going to grow. Thanks for the help brotha and thanks for not treating me like some newb just because I havent been a member here long. I have been lurking around here for awhile. I joined because of the new REZ releases. Like I said before I am on GrassCity and I have a grow journal over there. I am on my second grow. Anyways...

:thanks::deadxmas:

-Shaggy

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks dude!! Hopefully I will. I may have to risk it to get those rare genetics. I do have some OG#18 coming though so atleast I have that. I have a huge line up of strains I am going to grow. Thanks for the help brotha and thanks for not treating me like some newb just because I havent been a member here long. I have been lurking around here for awhile. I joined because of the new REZ releases. Like I said before I am on GrassCity and I have a grow journal over there. I am on my second grow. Anyways...

:thanks::deadxmas:

-Shaggy

No problem Shaggy....I'd definitely try to get a pack or 2 of them beans! If u do and find the time to stop over this side more often post up a journal or some pics when u start some of your new gear. Best of luck on gettin some of Rez's gear too lol....good vibez

Latest posts

Latest posts