What's new

MRBIg$ Rezdog $our diesel ibl f2 lets grow

christen23

Sup christen23 thanks brotha really happy to have made the list i have allready made a few crosses with the chemdog and i still have some of the bx1 and bx2 hoping maby to work with the chemdog99 or the killerchem the mother rez has of the c99 is just plane ass sick would love to get my hands on some of that here is a few crosses i have made with the chemdog peace brotha:wave:

Originally Posted by MRBIg$

sour diesel ibl x sour diesel ibl = ???? (sour diesel ibl) f2
sour diesel ibl x ak47 = ?????? (sour dieselxAK47) f1
sour diesel ibl x snowdog bx1 = ????? (sour diesel ibl x snowdog bx1) f1
sour diesel ibl x chemdog d bx1 = ????? (sour diesel ibl x chemdog d bx1) f1
sour diesel ibl x chemdog d bx2 = ???? (sour diesel ibl x chemdog d bx2) f1
ak47 x sour diesel ibl = ???? (ak47 x sour diesel ibl) f1
ak47 x snowdog bx1 = ???? (ak47 x snowdog bx1) f1
ak47 x chemdog d bx1 = ???? (ak47 x chemdog d bx1) f1
ak47 x chemdog d bx2 = ???? (ak47 x chemdog d bx2) f1
ak47 x ak47 = ???? (ak47) f2
snowdog bx1 x sour diesel ibl =????? (snowdog bx1 x sour diesel ibl) f1
snowdog bx1 x ak47 = ????? (snowdog bx1 x ak47) f1
snowdog bx1 x chemdog d bx1 = ???? (snowdog bx1 x chemdog d bx1) f1
snowdog bx1 x chemdog d bx2 =???? (snowdog bx1 x chemdog d bx2) f1
snowdog bx1 x snowdog bx1 = ???? (snowdog bx1) f2
chemdog d bx1 x sour diesel ibl = ???? (chemdog d bx1 x sour diesel ibl) f1
chemdog d bx1 x snowdog bx1 =???? (chemdog d bx1 x snowdog bx1) f1
chemdog d bx1 x chemdog d bx2 = ???? (chemdog d bx1 x chemdog d bx2) f1
chemdog d bx1 x chemdog d bx1 = ????? (chemdog d bx1) f2
chemdog d bx1 x ak47 = ??????? (chemdog d bx1 x ak47) f1
chemdog d bx2 x sour diesel ibl = ????? (chemdog d bx2 x sour diesel ibl) f1
chemdog d bx2 x snowdog bx1 = ???? (chemdog d bx2 x snowdog bx1) f1
chemdog d bx2 x ak47 = ????? (chemdog d bx2 x ak47) f1
chemdog d bx2 x chemdog d bx1 = ????? (chemdog d bx2 x chemdog d bx1) f1
chemdog d bx2 x chemdog d bx2 = ????? (chemdog d bx2) f2

I think that should be it.

Been a while since I did genetics but

X x X = X F1

X F1 x X F1 = X F2

X x X F1 = X bx1

X x X F2 = X bx2 - not sure about this one

X that is forced into producing pollen and then crossed with itself is IBL. - not sure about that one either

Sammet's House of Plastic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Sammet; 07-14-2008 at 04:53 PM..

VERY NICE CORSSES.... I am growing out a few Killer Chem atm and am going to make some f2's if i get a male... Also a few of those snowdog crosses would be killer... PEACE
~POE~

MRBIg$

What the f*** you mean 350$ a oz
Veteran
VERY NICE CORSSES.... I am growing out a few Killer Chem atm and am going to make some f2's if i get a male... Also a few of those snowdog crosses would be killer... PEACE
~POE~

Hey christen23 sup brotha killer chem f2 mmmm i have grown out the snowdogxsourdiesel cross i made and am smoking on some as we speak good potent weed definitely a night time smoke peace broth:abduct:

I

idoreallytry

sounds like a killer cross Mr Big,,,you got quite a line up there,,,good lck,,,peace

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Thanks for the reply man. My plants are doing pretty good. The triesels must be really slow veggers or something cause they grow sloww. My short ryders are starting to flower tho... Ill update my thread once things look prettier... :rasta:

MRBIg$

Veteran
sounds like a killer cross Mr Big,,,you got quite a line up there,,,good lck,,,peace

Sup brotha got a few i think will be dam good just not enough cold weather around here to grow year around but hopefully i can get some of theses crosses going in a few months but in the mean time i watch you guys rock your grows that keeps me happy o and having 14oz of sour diesel ibl helps too
peace brotha :woohoo:

I

idoreallytry

biggie biggie biggie can't you see somehow your sour diesel just hypnotizes me lol,,, i bet that does help bro,,,peace

BigForest

i cant wait to get some of rez sd's dreamy.................
oh oh oh you looking real nice there bra and your stock is like whoa man what i would pay for some on them sd beans ya dig great show bye the way i like i like.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey MRBIg$ thats an impressive list of crosses - do you pollenate just a couple of buds on your sensi plants when you make seeds? - im making a few at the moment and was looking for good ways to do that.

hope you dont mind the questions :)

stay safe

V.

BigForest

Was wondering what do ya think of the chemdog bx2 i won a pack on the bay also got a pack of chemdoubled about ready to pop 5 beans from each pack.

MRBIg$

Veteran
i cant wait to get some of rez sd's dreamy.................
oh oh oh you looking real nice there bra and your stock is like whoa man what i would pay for some on them sd beans ya dig great show bye the way i like i like.

It all starts with good genetics and rezdogs are a+ just loving this stuff peace brotha:headbange

MRBIg$

Veteran
hey MRBIg$ thats an impressive list of crosses - do you pollenate just a couple of buds on your sensi plants when you make seeds? - im making a few at the moment and was looking for good ways to do that.

hope you dont mind the questions :)

stay safe

V.

Do not mind @ all brotha thats y i joined this sight to learn and to help other growers.

When i made my last BIg seed run i first picked the best males from each strain took there pollen and stored it tell i had some good bud sights on the females then i just pulled each female out of the main room and pollinated one or two branches with each different strain then labeled the branch before putting back in the main room i sprayed them down with water to kill off Any left over pollen the link is in my signature cddbx1cddbx2 grow this last time i made the sour diesel seeds i just put a top notch female in a separate room with 2 horny males and just let them do there thing hope this helps peace brotha:party:

MRBIg$

Veteran
Was wondering what do ya think of the chemdog bx2 i won a pack on the bay also got a pack of chemdoubled about ready to pop 5 beans from each pack.
Sup man i really enjoyed working with the chemdog bx1 and bx2 both were really concistent plants most of what i grew was on the fuel side with a little sweetness as you can see i made qwite a few crosses with them and i still have 6 of each from the origenal packge left for some more breeding in the future you got your hands on some good genetics there brotha good job peace:woohoo:

MRBIg$

Veteran
CHEMDOG BX1 AND BX2

CHEMDOG BX1 AND BX2

chemdog_d_bx2_1_week_cure
42101chemdog_d_bx2_1_week_cure.JPG

chemdog_d_bx2_64_days_flower
42101chemdog_d_bx2_64_days_flower.JPG

chemdog_d_bx1_64_days_flower
42101chemdog_d_bx1_64_days_flower.JPG

chemdog_d_bx2_48_days_flower
42101chemdog_d_bx2_48_days_flower.JPG

chemdog_d_bx2_57_days_flower
42101chemdog_d_bx2_57_days_flower.JPG

chemdog_d_bx1_1_57days_flower
42101chemdog_d_bx1_1_57days_flower.JPG

chemdog_d_bx2_1_24_days_flower
42101chemdog_d_bx2_1_24_days_flower.JPG

chemdog_d_bx1_1_17_days_flower
42101chemdog_d_bx1_1_17_days_flower.JPG

:woohoo::headbange

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do not mind @ all brotha thats y i joined this sight to learn and to help other growers.

When i made my last BIg seed run i first picked the best males from each strain took there pollen and stored it tell i had some good bud sights on the females then i just pulled each female out of the main room and pollinated one or two branches with each different strain then labeled the branch before putting back in the main room i sprayed them down with water to kill off Any left over pollen the link is in my signature cddbx1cddbx2 grow this last time i made the sour diesel seeds i just put a top notch female in a separate room with 2 horny males and just let them do there thing hope this helps peace brotha:party:

thanks mate - didnt think you would mind but i asked a question in someone else's thread the other day and they didnt like it much :confused:

looks like i've got some seeds on the way! :woohoo:

plants look awesome btw,

V.