What's new

merry christmas and a happy new year to all from connoisseur genetics

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hope you all had a great day yesterday

id like to thank everyone who has helped and supported connoisseur genetics over this last year

2010 is going to see connoisseur genetics really step up to the plate with many projects up and coming

i will be focusing on releasing those special hard to get hazes

i will also be doing fems with some of the best elites out there chemdog, sour d, og kush, grandaddy purple, sssdh, cheese and many more

so expect to see alot of connoisseur genetics in the fututre

peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Thanks ojd....lookin forward to all the new projects and wish ya a prosperous new year!

opt1c

Veteran
I'm happy i could support u this year; i hope your beans will support me in years to come; thanks again for sharing with the community!

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
happy new year OJD! expect to see some more ecsd x g13haze being popped :joint:

take care man!
ArcticBlast

D

Darkstarlive

I had a very nice Christmas day with my family.
We were up to 3:00 am wrapping presents and then we had all the inlaws over for dinner and presents and had great time.

Then, I woke up around 2:00 am Saturday morning to find the electricity was out. after repeated fasle restoration estimates I ended up sleeping on the floor at my inlaws house and losing a couple hundred dollars worth of food in my 2 refrigerators.

Almost exactly 24hrs later they finally got the power back. not a good time to lose power during the winter. I have some girls 3 weeks into flower and I lost a whole day of light, I don't think an extented night shift will affect them.

Happy New Year to all.

Peace..