What's new

McFly

DSC03002.jpg

DSC03003.jpg

DSC03004.jpg

Happy Growing

I know people has said to hit 3 per 1k light but does anyone know how long they have vegged them for and how many plants per light? Also was is grown in hydro? soil? etc. Thanks

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
ain't it Mach Fly?

it is I'm pretty sure

and it is also great weed and if you let her she gets HUGE

astartes

McFly is a clone only, not to be confused with Mosca's MachFly. You can hit 3/light in coco with 9 plants vegged for 3 weeks if your transplanting and pruning is on point. Personally, I do the last prune 7-8 days into 12/12 and let her stretch the legs.

a.

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
yea shes a beast on the yield ive yet to mono but she pulls numbers easy as shit.

SneakySneaky

Veteran
My good friend has mcfly, I wasn't impressed at all by her. She smells lemony like jack the ripper, grows kinda like her except it's nowhere as good. She was a great yielder, I found the smoke lacking in flavor and potency, just reminds me of a watered down jack the ripper. Would make a decent commercial strain, big yield good bag appeal but for the snob like me it doesn't do it on any level.

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i agree that mcfly is not the most potent strain. it does have real nice yields/bag appeal,, and smells great.
i got some mcfly x northern light#5 haze seeds that i cant wait to pop!! im hoping the
NL5 haze will add the potency im looking for and i can still find that yielder.

vaped

McFly is the champion in our room! Everyone is always looking for the holy grail....McFly is the closest I have ever seen...Only down fall, the high is a bit on the sativa side...great daytme buzz, very productive...It hits the scale harder than anything I have ever grown...

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
I see it....lol... Like Jesus Ina potato chip...lol bear in the bud... Nice dancin bear dead style

vaped

I think I smoked it or it went in a sack. Miss pedro thought it was a knarly bud so she snapped a pic. Didnt see the bear till latter.