What's new

Mass/RI/Con Growers here!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Man, that's a nice ensemble, Otto! A flavor and a high to match your desires. :yummy:
Did you get one of those Boost buckets they sell @ hydro stores?
Always wondered about those...:chin:
Seeing as I'm in a smallish footprint, I might try this one out.

https://www.petsolutions.com/Plant-Gro-CO2-System+I15517690+C13.aspx

There's a grower here that swears it works great. Cheap enough to try.

F'n A, so nice to wake up w/ the sun shining. Felt like I've been in one of those shake-up snow domes the last 3 days, snow swirlin' around.
Have a great weekend, NE! :D

G

guest121295

I'm looking at one of the prettiest days in months here, sunny and beautifull. Perfect day for a joint of some almost dry diesel...a super black coffee and a few miles on the beach.I might be having the time of my life down here, it's so nice to see long term plans come to fruition.Run out there while it's here gentlemen, tomorrow could be another story!:):)

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You got that right, Chaco! :D
The last 2 wks have been about as depressing a time weather-wise as I've experienced here. :badday:
I'm sitting outside, burning shit up, got a burn permit, the whole deal, thinkin' I'd be doin' it in the drizzle. 'Stead I'm around the firepit in a beach chair, a F13 spliff and my laptop, lol! I love wireless!

Anyway, I went and took this pic for Chaco.
I swore I'd never take a pic of these plants, but it's the least I can do for you, buddy!
Angola X Banghi
picture.php

I feel like a guardian to these genetics, and that I failed miserably.
I overwatered them as young'uns and they never recovered. That and the poisoned tent and PM spraying. :rolleyes:
The only reason they haven't died is the 4 seeds growing in 'em and the couple of joints I'll get to test.

Here's their big sister, vegging '07 before being eradicated.

312liamba_verde_X_banghi_.jpg

Spring's just around the corner!

Last edited:
G

guest121295

Wow great outdoor shot!! I've been eradicated by hunters before but that was 20yrs ago and I still pulled some weed out of there, I'm still mad when I think of those hicks. they set me up and gave me a job clearing a lot with a Cat blade and when I started the machine they went and raided my spot...but in the end it's amazing what a bit of sand can do to a Caterpillar!! Sorry boys!! But on a lighter note I'm rolling one and heading to the beach. here's a pic of a sweet little Sour Larry bud. This stuff is so amazing, still...
picture.php

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That was one of the smaller ones I had out, 7 in one plot, 8 in another. :badday:
Yeah, I'm still hugely burned by that! :mad: Big dif being ripped and eradicated. Seeing those macheteed stumps curdled my heart.

I will never put the work I did that yr. into a grow.
Backpacking/ digging in the dark w/ the skunks, the daily 5 a.m. watering runs in july. No sir, unless it's legal to shoot down copters or grow, never again.

Nothing better when you can pull it off tho...

Last edited:
G

guest121295

I'm going to have to agree 100%. Having had some rather large outdoor activities out west, many of them with outlandish success, others utter sleeping in the snow failures...a beautifull outdoor harvest of your favorite cuttings and seedstock is an awe inspiring experience for someone who truly loves marijuana.Eradication or failure are so psychologically chaotic that it really affects the ability to go out there and hammer it again.

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Having choppers flying over my property and job sites is psychologically pulverizing, even when determined to beat 'em. That little schism in your psyche is now there.
Last 3 yrs running, fly-overs, but I still brought something home the last two yrs. nothing big, more of a F-you, I can't be stopped. Since then every spring, I chuck seed. Public parks, strangers' gardens, where ever! You never know, some landscaper might nurture it.

bcell, look familiar? :D

Last edited:

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
HL, I got a CO2 boost bucket and I am waiting for it to come, should be here monday/tuesday. I will def let you know how it works and if its worth spending the money on it. Were the Angola x banghi from seeds? Also i be lying to you if I said i never f'd up a few plants in my day i wouldn't sweat it. My favorite thing in the picture is that gnome, is he sitting on a magic mushroom too? Looks like the outdoor bug got you itching bad. I ended up getting my OD ripped last year and the year before it was so wet everything molded on me, I can't put in all that work again for nothing. I may put one or two out their year but don't plan on giving much attention to them.

Chaco, that lemon larry is looking nice man! How many days do you let her go?

Z

ZenArcade

picture.php

Hey folks! Long time lurker, first time poster. I've read this thread daily since it started, you all really prove that the NE has the best herb! I've learned alot here!
Please forgive my poor camera skills
^^^ECSD day 79 cold nights and flushed to the max, done tomorrow.

This was cut was gifted to me as Trainwreck, not sure of the origin, but the sample bud i was given was nice so its worth a try!
picture.php

Sour Larry day 34
picture.php

G

guest121295

ZenArcade. Looking great there, those are some of my favorite strains!!! It's a small world after all!!! Hey isn't that an old Husker Du album name...too bad those garage punkers turned gay..I've always had some misgivings about my youthfull endeavors into punk rock, soo many of them went gay( not that there's anything wrong with that!) kind of makes me wonder...Great pics though, well done.:tiphat:

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mornin' all, another beauty out there!
Welcome ZenArcade! :wave: Nice introduction/presentation! :D:yes:

Ah, c'mon Chaco, don't tell me the other 2 were gay too!?! Anyone @ the Rat show w/ Husker Du and REM? That was a double dose of 'coming out' for me! :yoinks:
Speaking of punk rock, I love the movie Repo Man, and when I think of the name Otto, I think emilio estevez, not that bus driver dude.
:biglaugh:
Otto, the thing about the Boost bucket, don't you have to buy a whole new bucket every 3 mo.? That's what kept me away... yeah, 'ol jerome the gnome is sitting on a amanita. Never had the balls to eat those, not when they are the source of 90% 'shroom poisonings! F dat!
Yeah, those were from seeds, had 4 left.
Anytime I look @ my outdoor pics I take pause to reconsider, but those choppers are a reality all too real.
Those afro plants OD were all started end of march btw. You want 'em big, be wetting yer beans on the 23rd. ;)

G

guest121295

Same here HL last summer I missed them but every year around August/ early Sept they send about 6 choppers up my way and the bastards come right into my yard about 200' overhead. They proceed up the cape dipping up and down into everyones yard and never find a damn thing.Two years ago they had the local police cheif boarding the chopper at the local high school heading out for, get this.."Operation Weed and Seed"...I can say that 2 summers ago when I had 3 swarming around the nieghborhood I was burning about 3000W and they never saw that so inside is ok I guess...they also do not fly over houses in upscale nieghborhoods, people with lawyers...They never fly by my old mans place. I'd love to grow over there but I have to rent it in the summer and my uncle is weenie cop. He's not even my real uncle but I can't seem to rid myself of him..at least he does the maintenence, if it were up to me I'd let it fall apart and return to sand....Back to the Larry Chaco,no time to talk!!!:)

Ottoman

Color me gone
Veteran
Zen Arcade, welcome to the thread, from the looks of your pictures your going to fit in well around here!

HL, Repo man is a classic movie, havent seen it in years, I use to always laugh so hard with the cheapness of the movie. Every time he drank a beer the can would say "beer" or if her was eating a can of food it say "food" etc etc.
Now with the CO2 boost bucket your abosolutly right, If you set it on high the bucket will last 2 months, if its set to low it last 3 months. then is cost about 90 buck to replace the bucket. I don't plant on spending that on every grow tho. I just wanted a simple CO2 set up to see if it be worth having in my room all the time. If I notice significant results with this simple product than I will highly consider investing in a more advanced CO2 set up. I think I can get all the gear for like $300 with tank and all, then its just $30 to fill the tank every 8-10 weeks. My only concern is that my 10" can fan will suck all the CO2 out my 4x8 and I won't get a real feel for it.

The gnome even has a name Jerome! I am loving it HL, i have to agree with you on the amanita they look cool as hell but I would never ingest them, maybe I'd watch someone else eat them tho.

Z

ZenArcade

Thanks for all the nice comments guys!
Ahhh...those gay punk rockers....it funny to see what fucking weirdos all the original punks ended up being! A real sorted bunch! By my estimation, by the time i got into punk in the early 90's all the original punks that were left ftom the early 80's were just getting out of jail and/or realizing that they had been so crazy so long that its all they'd ever amount to......so they hazed us hard! Now as punk has gone by the way of "Hot Topic", i'm slowly turning into half a friggin hippie!
Highlighter; I'm a bit younger than that REM Husker Du show, but i spent the better part of my life at the Rat the last 5 years it was open, god i miss that shithole!
Thanks for all the nice words everyone!
picture.php

Z

ZenArcade

Good to know they cleaned up good, Otto! :D:yes:

Feeling good, moved the afro's into my other room and brought their light w/ them, so now everything's under two 600's. :dance013:

Hopin' that'll kick my sativa's into a new gear. :smoke:

Couple of shots from today, their 52nd.

Golden Tiger

Mexican/Thai X Banghi

melting....in new england :D

Going back a few pages...Great stuff Highlighter!! How's that Golden Tiger? I think ACE said there were some more packs coming, when they do i'm gonna give 'em a shot. She looks really interesting. The description ACE put up was great too! Nice work!

B

bcell

HL

Nice shot of some Biddy Early. I think I have retired from outdoors - I need to go guerrilla and it takes too much time for the reward. Hanging the light is so easy in comparison.

Repo Man - "Let's Get Sushi and not pay for it." I liked Husker Du - Bob Mould. I was more into Black Flag - they were big Dead Heads too.

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
You guys are fuckin' hilarious:laughing:....this last page has been one big laugh my ass off...
Zen, Welcome! Damn good start with all yer positive posts and great pics, and now I see you are in the Ma/Ri/Ct! Awesome!
Chaco, Otto, HL, WHATTA DAY eh? Feels good to smell wood burning, I think I even heard a bird chirp....ahh, now I sound like I play punk music:)
Not that there's anything wrong with that, LMAO....
Here is some KKSC, my first 100% organic grow...Mucho respect to Lune if he's watching...these are for you homeboy.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Here's another oldie but goodie...Chaco, this is those SourIBLxChemDD crossed out to a nice Hazy mom...this is my keeper girl...smokes like haze with an extra punch, finished as quick as a Chem with some chunk to her nugs...
picture.php

PEACE!

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
MP, how to kick it organic! Looks stellar! :D

Bcell, I still have some f3's from that plant, thinkin' of wettin' some the 23rd. I loved the Biddy!
I think it was Jan '81, I flew from Hi. to LA to spend time w/ this girl.
Had spent 2 mo. in Hi, I was all tanned and my long blond hair was really bleached out from salt & sun.
We were in a LAX bar getting reacquainted, when this news story came on, w/ footage of some Black Flag fans running across sunset strip and beating the shit out of some longhaired guy!
We were going to go see X in a couple of days, and we both thought it a good idea to chop my locks. That was my first introduction to Black Flag! :biglaugh:

ZenArcade, 1st dance w/ the Golden Tiger, but she looks real good! I love exotic! Have every reason to believe they'll live up to the billing.
My wife has gone full-bore into the Facebook thing, and I guess there's a big Rat thread, cryin' about Mitch or Mr. Butch, whatever. Not a big fan of FB. She's actually going w/ girlfriends to some kinda Spit reunion. Saw a few good shows there, but always got out before the DJ tried to get everyone dancing to punk & new wave. Can't believe she want's to relive that!

Otto, I think that was @ the hgt of generic labeling, I remember beer like that, I think it was a great send-off to it. :D
The line that always stuck me, was his skinhead buddy saying "let's do some crimes"! :biglaugh: I still say that to the wife now & then when in a deviant mood.

Chaco, you done w/ that Larry yet? :D

Latest posts

Latest posts