What's new

MadMac's haze and haze hybrid's grow & show

Status
Not open for further replies.

cola

As you can clearly see from my above post which you quoted, I never said that I did not like posting on this thread. I stated I did not understand why. For a moment I thought that you were working with Mac. Apparently not. You, and unfortunately countless others here, misquote other posters so that you can justify and start a contrived conflict. Sad.

Now that I have your attention: I know we all want to know what made you so inclined to patent the seedling that you popped from the 10 pak that you bought? And just how does cracking someone else's seeds that they have bred make it your work, whether the product that is derived from it has some inherent specialty to it, or not? Peace

I think I got your attention bro

Duck and weave. I have read all of your posts regarding this patent;; coming from the academic botanical world. it is of high interest to me. Virtually every time someone politely asks you to please explain your reasons and the justifications for filing this patent, you resort to insults, gibberish, or nonsensical double talk, which others have pointed out as well. You did not answer anything that was specifically asked. And, we all want to know the answers.

LostSoulsofHaze

Duck and weave. I have read all of your posts regarding this patent;; coming from the academic botanical world. it is of high interest to me. Virtually every time someone politely asks you to please explain your reasons and the justifications for filing this patent, you resort to insults, gibberish, or nonsensical double talk, which others have pointed out as well. You did not answer anything that was specifically asked. And, we all want to know the answers.
No duck and weave. I've been answering questions. The fact that people are upset and attacking is expected but kinda crazy too. All these people are worked up about something they never thought about until we posted the other day. They don't grow Haze. They most likely have never smoked pure Haze.

The numbers thing is hilarious, the fact the the seed came from a 10 pack must mean that we weren't growing other pure Haze lines. That's just not accurate. We were growing lots of Haze, IYKYK.

Haze is not a worked line, it is a preservation. We DISCOVERED A NOVEL PHENOTYPE. We recognized its medical properties through our senses and then went about explaining that scientifically.

Now the Chad or Sell out or Whatever the fuck people want to call me. The goal is to get Haze to as many people as possible in order to help their lives be better. Working within the regulatory framework that we have a plant patent and then utility patent are the way to make that happen. Yes we have a business and are trying to make a living off cannabis. There are a lot of others doing the same, making money off cannabis. Sam the Skunkman is part of Big Pharma....

AmericanFarmer

No duck and weave. I've been answering questions. The fact that people are upset and attacking is expected but kinda crazy too. All these people are worked up about something they never thought about until we posted the other day. They don't grow Haze. They most likely have never smoked pure Haze.

The numbers thing is hilarious, the fact the the seed came from a 10 pack must mean that we weren't growing other pure Haze lines. That's just not accurate. We were growing lots of Haze, IYKYK.

Haze is not a worked line, it is a preservation. We DISCOVERED A NOVEL PHENOTYPE. We recognized its medical properties through our senses and then went about explaining that scientifically.

Now the Chad or Sell out or Whatever the fuck people want to call me. The goal is to get Haze to as many people as possible in order to help their lives be better. Working within the regulatory framework that we have a plant patent and then utility patent are the way to make that happen. Yes we have a business and are trying to make a living off cannabis. There are a lot of others doing the same, making money off cannabis. Sam the Skunkman is part of Big Pharma....
Wow just wow. So if someone eles is growing Haze or varieties your going to try to sue them because you have a patent? Fuck your patent and I’ll keep planting and token whether it was legal or illegal. That’s the kind of shady shit and shady people who have done more harm than good with cannabis . You greedy *** .
Rant over. Unbelievable

Last edited by a moderator:

cola

As you can clearly see from my above post which you quoted, I never said that I did not like posting on this thread. I stated I did not understand why. For a moment I thought that you were working with Mac. Apparently not. You, and unfortunately countless others here, misquote other posters so that you can justify and start a contrived conflict. Sad.

Now that I have your attention: I know we all want to know what made you so inclined to patent the seedling that you popped from the 10 pak that you bought? And just how does cracking someone else's seeds that they have bred make it your work, whether the product that is derived from it has some inherent specialty to it, or not? Peace

Thank you for the reply. Though again you apparently purposefully dodged the question of what makes someone else's work product yours? I would wish you luck in your endeavors, but to do so would be hypocritical or dishonest of me. What you have done, in my objective viewpoint, and objectively that of others, is simply a hijack. You have taken someone else's work product, and you have blatantly named it your own. I believe your costly effort will ultimately fail, because of the inherent deceit that is involved. Ethical people will not condone it, nor support it.

Last edited:

LostSoulsofHaze

Wow just wow. So if someone eles is growing Haze or varieties your going to try to sue them because you have a patent? Fuck your patent and I’ll keep planting and token whether it was legal or illegal. That’s the kind of shady shit and shady people who have done more harm than good with cannabis . You greedy ** .
Rant over. Unbelievable
Bro I have seen you all over lately you are so outta pocket. You don't understand anything.

Last edited by a moderator:

LostSoulsofHaze

Thank you for the reply. Though again you apparently purposefully dodged the question of what makes someone else's work product yours? I would wish you luck in your endeavors, but to do so would be hypocritical or dishonest of me. What you have done, in my objective viewpoint, and objectively that of others, is simply a hijack. You have taken someone else's work product, and you have blatantly named it your own. I believe your costly effort will ultimately fail, because of the inherent deceit that is involved. Moral people will not condone it, nor support it.
Who's product?

LostSoulsofHaze

So the plan is to license out the cut to producers who will sell it in the medical market?
No, the idea is bigger. The medical cannabis market can only reach so many people. We would like to make Haze more accessible throught pharmaceutical companies hopefully. We understand what those companies represent but if we get a seat at the table then maybe we can help dictate some of the terms. Our capitalist system is fucked up, you'll find no argument from me there. We hate big industry. At the same time we are trying our best to work with the system we are in and do something different with cannabis . The US government allowed our cannabis plant patent with medical language regarding a high THC cannabis plant, we think that's pretty cool.

AmericanFarmer

Quote from Mr. Patent So we bought a 10 pack from P R O 😂 let me get this straight you buy a 10 pack of MadMac’s hard work then you find a “special pheno” and get a patent for it? Lol you can’t make this stuff up!

LostSoulsofHaze

😂 quote from Mr patent “ So we bought a 10 pack from P R O “ lol this guy is something. Buys a 10 pack from Mad Mac’s hard work then decided to get a patent! You can’t make this stuff up! Lol
Now Farmer you gotta play fair, that's a partial quote.

Neville seemed to do OK with his 7......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts