What's new

MACGYVER'S WOMEN

BroughtSuperior

Veteran
congratz on the harvest, although it was not the weight you expected it still looks some killer smoke, and its nice to see that your of to a fresh and clean start, that flo clone is in really good shape, nice "draft",heheh!
cheers

IamNug

looking top notch, just stopping in to say hi! keep up the great work, your pics are fun to look at.

IamNug

oh yeah! nice jungle and happy looking. the nebula looks pretty killer, i'd love to try that. I've got to start a new project myself. gotta round up some supplies. :) 'Keeping up with the macgyvers'... ;)

Nebula

Nebula

Props on the grows!

The Nebula looks amazing and huge major props! My Sensi Star has coloration like that as well, that is interesting.

Peace man

I am about to cut the Sensi, well I guess it is still flushing, I will cut when the plants are ready to be cut. Here is a thread in the flower pix section of the plants, they smell amazing.

https://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=196438

There are some pics of a different strain at the end of the post.

Peace man, good luck on the new cycle, I always love to watch them stretch the first few weeks.

M

MacGyver420

the latest and the greatest

the latest and the greatest

picture.php

fonzee

Weed Cannasaur
Veteran
From my experience with such big plants bigger pots would yield more.
(And you would need to water less often)

You could look for a device to suck the drained water from trays without lifting the plants or raise them on a slightly angled platform, poke a hole in the lower end and put something for the water to drop into.

anyway it seems to work more than fine in your setup ;-)

Latest posts

Latest posts