What's new

Karma Genetics 2008

K

Karma Genetics

Thanks. I will enter two off these for the No Mercy cup in December. To bad i can not finish the HB grow in time. Its going to be a very good party for shure.

Already there are entrys from more then 12 country's and the tickets fly out the door. So if any of you want to be there be fast. Its there first time doing this cup and they got much more reactions then they thought. There is a max of 750 to 800 people that can come in to the building.

The bigger Amnesia plant did very good in the yield department.

When lucky i will also enter somthing in the outdoor group.

Will plant the 2 Happy Brother's tonight. The Bubba Kush needs a litle care as they are not yet good rooted. But will go in also.

Planning a 2 to 3 week veg. Since they are going to be in the big buckets. Also they wont strech that much in flower so they need some mass to fill the space. The HB will strech more then the Bubba Kush and aslo veg faster. So the HB will be big compared to the Bubba Bucket.

patolunga2

hello there!!

wow what a nice harvest you got there!! looks so nice those buds! for sure some great smoke!!

seen that nice looking jack herer buds make something in the head that makes you want sprout some jejej think i will soon ejjeje

is that amnezia haze?? looks so nice!! have read that is a really great high :bashhead: :muahaha:

happy growing and for sure good smokes!! :jump:

buenos humos

patolunga.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
nice KG where is this cup bein held?in the dam?
b-days in dec....might treat myself...holla at me.
peace

K

Karma Genetics

yes it's in the Dam. It's going to be a blast. There will be a lot of intresting people together. When you plan let me know, We will hook up and have a blast.

Didn't do much outdoor this year.Found a nice new wild spot that i have been testing this year that looks promising for next year. Just needs some soil work and camo.

Here is some litle stuff for smoke..... and fun

Purple Peace
11133ppharvest4.JPG

11133ppharvest3.JPG

11133ppharvest1.JPG

Mighty Might F12
11133mmharvest3.JPG

11133MMharvest1.JPG

Green Amb.
11133ppgharvest4.JPG

11133ppgharvest3.JPG

11133ppgharvest1.JPG

ZeusOGrefugee

Registered Medical Patient
Veteran
killer stuff KG...what is this Cup in the Dam in Dec all about??give me some details bro, i may make my way over there too...would love to hook up with some of my peeps and smoke out!!!See ya bro..Peace

- Z

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
my mouth is freekin watering over here,that ppp is awesome lookin bro.
ive neverhad a plant that pretty bro.i cant wait till i get me somethin rollin in flower that turns so dark and icy....maybe some of the new stuff will...idk.i hope so.
evertything looks lovely brother....just wow...peace

homusubi

nice dark colors of that PP!!! its looking awesome out ;)

harvest is looking tasty out!

when are you continuing with the HB project?

Saludos!

neuroherb

Nice looking harvest there KG & excellent pics of the ones still in flower. Guess you were right I was passing by your area a few weeks to early.

Send me a PM when you get the detials on tickets for the cup in December.

NH

K

Karma Genetics

ZeusOGrefuge: sended you a PM with all the info.

Tonatiuh: Almost all my local outdoor stuff is purplish ore redish. I hope to get the test results from a super local outdoor grower very soon on the Jamil Sayyida. All people that have grown it local have harvested already.
I will try to get some pic's from the man he is a real cannabis freedom fighter.

I have not grown here indoor but i think she will yield very badly indoor. Should be very colourfull and frosty tho. If you ever wanne give it a try just pm me. But i think its not worth it persenoly. I will put a few Purple Basterds in the room when i make the Happy Brother S1's.

homusubi: I am going to put that spot on 12/12 this weekend. That is the Happy Brother BX1 project. The Fem project will be started proberly end this month max. I am also putting the Kushage#16 BX1 project on 12/12 in a week.

neuroherb: He mate yes you came a litle early..... I sended you a PM with the info .

Would be fun meeting any of you fine people and get smoked out together he he he..... I will bring some nice goodies.....

Here you can clearly see that the Purple Peace needed to be harvested hi hi

I also Planted the 2 Happy Brothers and the 2 Bubba Kush in the grow show tent.

Last edited:

TML16

Snow Grower ~OGA~
Veteran
Always a pleasure to treat myself to your images when I visit :respect:

I know it's not till Dec...but best of luck for the No Mercy Cup :ying:

Just stopped in to say high anyways :wave:

K

Karma Genetics

This page needs some new shots.

Viking?
11133Viking_2008.JPG

11133viking_20081.JPG

Jamil Sayyida
11133Jamil_Sayyida2008client.JPG

Purple Peace
11133PPpot2008.JPG

11133pp2008macro2.JPG

11133PP2008macro1.JPG

G.A.
11133Gacut2008.JPG

11133ga2008macro.JPG

There aint much to see at this moment. Waitin for a new house to move my MOM's and Dad's to. The HB BX project is running. The Kushage#16 BX project will go 12/12 hopfully end this week.

The Show Tent is being vegged at the moment will proberly be a 2 weeks till i flip the clock there to 12/12

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
That purple peace is nuts

Some crazy color on that one, is that available commercially?

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
This is great show Karma, hope everything goes well + some, with your seedrun´s, really great show once again :yes:

G.A.

Green Ambassador
Veteran
Hi Karma and friends,

Can imagine her sweet smell and taste my friend.
Looking forward to vaporize that one at the harvestparty...

Green Ambassador sister says "Hi(gh)"

Keep on growing folks, take care and stay safe...

(purple) Peace, G.A.

061008GreenAmbassadorandAfghanPeace.jpg

071008GreenAmbassador.jpg

Tonatiuh

ICMag Donor
Veteran
wattup Karma,yeah they all look great but that purple peace,thats truly a bad ass plant.that lady looks airbrushed shes so full of color.im with the dr.where do we get ahold of that one yo?
thanks for the bomb ace shots of ur bad ace plants brother.peace

K

Karma Genetics

I dont think its in retail. It a strain from the guy that posted above you G.A. he runs the canna embassy a conection between the politics and the smokers. The Purple Peace is a crossing of Viking and a nepali Himalaya plant. When i am lucky i will have some seeds in this plant.

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
very well done Karma....you are one great grower !!!
not to mention the pics and closeups...next time we meet we will be talking some more dude....nice work Karma !!

sssdh

Latest posts

Latest posts