What's new

Info on a couple of your crosses please OJ

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi OJD

Just looking over your list and two catch my eye.

The Jab & the Snicklefritz..
I think they're the ones...

Cheers
HAF
Hi

Sorry the 1 Jab x Chemdog Haze is finished now , I have 1 Jab F2's( not available) in the Fridge I made years back that il get to sometime when I have a free room.
1 Jab is a landrace Jamaican a friends brother ( RIP) collected in Jamaica when he had to head out of London and lay low for a while.
He went around sampling everything he could with Local friends and this was the best he found while in Jam (20 years ago) and brought the seeds back.
Named 1 Jab as all you need was 1 lickle sheet ( small paper) and you were fucked up , very potent and unique High, potency was its special trait with a nice sweet ( not Candy) old school taste.

Snicklefritz aka Fuel Zkittles = Zkittles clone x Fuel Male then pheno selected and hit with my OG Kush dom Male.

Was passed a cut as Zkittles then down the line the guy who gave it to me told me the guy he got it off found out he shared it with me and then said it wasn't legit ( which I didn't believe, I think he just didn't want me to use it, he didnt say not to use it) and I'd already made several X's with it and released them by then
20230803_131617.jpg
so i started calling it Snicklefritz 🤣.

Very nice strain if you like Zkittles/Chem/Diesel/OG

Was the Zkittles clone I mention x Fuel Male ( Original Diesel clone x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds)
Then x with my OG Kush dom Male from my OG project ( Orgnkid OG kush S1 x Chemdog bx2 Male Reservoir seeds)

Here a customer pic of a Zkittles leaner from the Fuel Zkittles Feminized strain I offer (Bag of Zkittles ) = Fuel Zkittles Reversed room random floor mix seeds collected when harvesting hanging drying plants from the Fuel Zkittles Feminized project.

20230803_131617.jpg

HalfArsedFarmer

Thanks for taking the time to reply OJD..

Once pay day comes and the wife accepts it's beans on toast and sausage and chips for a few days I'll be getting in touch 😁😁

I've already got a genetic I call hot stepper but I might change its name & give it to this as the guy who collected it truly was one..

Lumpy-Gravy

Rather than make a new thread I thought this one might have some legs for anyone with questions on summat that’s taken their eye. It’s coming up to payday and having such a generous offer to mark yer new home it’d be rude not to at least buy summat.

@ojd … what’s the range of flowering times on the Neville’s feminised collection? I was thinking of getting the mix pack. Love a nice surprise when popping seeds.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Rather than make a new thread I thought this one might have some legs for anyone with questions on summat that’s taken their eye. It’s coming up to payday and having such a generous offer to mark yer new home it’d be rude not to at least buy summat.

@ojd … what’s the range of flowering times on the Neville’s feminised collection? I was thinking of getting the mix pack. Love a nice surprise when popping seeds.
The Feminized NH21 x Mullumbimby Madness project is very heavy on the Sativa as there only 3 Indica hybrids used in the line and a few clones of each where the Hazes were 3/1 so much more rare than getting 1 of the full blown Haze/Sativa's as I used more of those plants in each room .

Range is from 9-16 weeks ( from seed a week or 2 more on extreme Haze/Sativa from seed unless flowered from fully sexed or clone) but there alot more.

But most are 12-14 weeks and even 12 from clone if reducing light hours and increasing dark in last few weeks to help speed them up

Lumpy-Gravy

The first/last haze I tried to do (only done one!) wasn’t great. They’re definitely not for the feint hearted! Might grab a pack while they’re there and ask for advice when the time comes. All well and good knocking out an 8/9 weeker innit. Let’s gimme sen a challenge!

Reactions: ojd

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The first/last haze I tried to do (only done one!) wasn’t great. They’re definitely not for the feint hearted! Might grab a pack while they’re there and ask for advice when the time comes. All well and good knocking out an 8/9 weeker innit. Let’s gimme sen a challenge!
Yeah your skills look great 👌 so I'm sure they will be in great hands.
Mainly stretch that's the only hard part about wild Haze/Sativa's, most easy light feeders just that stretch as goes from veg to flower can last 4 weeks , even topping and then going into flower on wild Sativa/Haze's work great or even 12/12 from seed.

HalfArsedFarmer

I think I'm going to run the Jab on 12/12 with my last pack of Ghost train haze and see what's up male wise...

I ain't even bought them and there's a project planned. I've got to breed C99 pineapple from Dutch grown first... The life and crimes of seed junkies...

Latest posts

Latest posts