pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Yeah buddy! Hoping they don't leave it hanging as a weaponized law where they try to arrest everyone for violating the rules that are impossible to follow. Overgrow them! The Ohio Governor Dewine was saying he didn't like the smell when he was in another state that just legalized it.

Do you smell that? Smells like freedom! Get used to it Gov. Dewine! :smoke:

Deep Chunk 2009
full

full

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Some localities in Ohio moved the line even further allowing for 200 gram posession limits!

twshoot67

i agree. but it's not gonna happen with all drugs at once. society doesn't do anything all at once. nothing...
All drugs will never be legalized as long as we have the same type of corrupt government we have here right now in the greatest country or so some Americans think the United States of Corporations! When you have corporate America writing the rules through bribing politicians things will advance super slow. If the pharmaceutical and Insurance industries can’t keep making their billions it will never be a 100% legal drug market. I probably shouldn’t have even posted because it’s really like just banging your head against the wall. We talked ( my generation) about legalizing marijuana back in the 70’s -80’s and it took until 2015/16 to get to where it’s semi legal and I still can’t grow legally in my state. It’s a joke. The same right wing bull shit aholes that say less government and more freedom are the ones taking every possible freedom away from individuals. Not that the left is any better. But enough politics. It should just be common sense but as we all know corporate America and the 5/10 richest families in the world controls everything. common sense would tell you alcohol is much more dangerous than marijuana, but as we live and breathe right now the ones in control say no to that. And as long as they all stay in control things will change when they figure out a way to line their pockets with the proceed. Very sad but 100% true. Our system needs a complete overhaul almost a complete 360 from the rulers to the ruled. Flip that upside down and then maybe just maybe common sense could prevail? But you still have greed and lots of people are greedy and who knows how the poor would act if they had their shot at making the rules and laws. Sorry for the long winded response. All we can do right now is contact every politician who will listen to our voice and maybe in another 1,3,5,10 years we can grow in PA. As of now there are a few politicians in Pa, trying to put a bill through Senator Sharif Street (D) Phila. and Dan Laughlin (R) Erie are trying to get passed where medical marijuana card holders can grow 6 plants for personal use, so hopefully a step in the right direction.
PS : if my response is in wrong thread please let me know and I’ll start one for PA. Residents. But what we need is a bill passed for all states allow individuals to do what they feel will help themselves.

Peace to all,
Tim

Last edited:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well said. Its about representation. Who are our legislators CHOOSING to represent, us or big businesses who line the politicians pockets with money?

If they wanted to get the economy going, they would adopt the new commodity cannabis and create a whole industry of wealth and jobs plus giving us the liberty to use a natural life saving medicine. Whats going on here?

How is this even an issue? Seems to be all a distraction to me. What are the elite trying to hide? Good for burying things in the news and keeps us occupied on talking about this nonsense whether or not to allow adults to use natural medicine.

Honestly, we need everyone to Step up and speak out! :smoke:

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
It’s a joke. The same right wing bull shit aholes that say less government and more freedom are the ones taking every possible freedom away from individuals. Not that the left is any better. But enough politics.
The 2 party illusion. They are on the same team and we are getting played! We should look at the representatives views on the issues and not categorize everyone in to these 2 categories that have been ruled by the elite.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

What state lawmakers have planned for 2024​

At the start of November, the legislature’s interim study committee on commerce and economic development heard hours of testimony on legalizing marijuana from stakeholders both for and against it.

However, state Sen. Scott Baldwin, R-Noblesville, did not take any recommendations from members of the committee on marijuana, stating the group would not meet “sufficient consensus.” The result is not a good sign for marijuana bills that could be proposed in 2024, despite Republicans being more and more open to the topic.

“We heard a lot of diverging testimony,” Baldwin said at the committee hearing. “We heard a lot of competing opinions. We have a lot of competing opinions in this room. If we want to be here until midnight, I don’t think we will gain consensus.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Watch the LIVE video!

First they waste time talking about data safety for judges, a different topic all together.

Senator Liz Brown, a women representative derailing the conversation. The microphone cut out on the firefighter just as he was about to explain the safety of cannabis long term, and the anoying woman took over spewing all the propaganda she could think. This is a comittee. 1 hour down the drain.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Time 44:50 vice Chair Bob Morris censors information to the public by MUTING the microphone on the White River Hamilton County Fire Chef when answering a question about firefighters self medicating

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran