What's new

I'm going going back back to

guineapig

Veteran
For an art major try the Van Gogh museum......there's lots of other museums, but the Van Gogh is a must-see imho....i really love that flock of crows in a cornfield painting (his final masterpiece)

Hopefully we all will meet together in Adam.....:wave:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

T

TrichyTrichy

Ya, check out Mayor Tulp's museum. He started as a cadaver artist and shrewd business man. Who eventually became mayor.

For an art major try the Van Gogh museum......there's lots of other museums, but the Van Gogh is a must-see imho....i really love that flock of crows in a cornfield painting (his final masterpiece)

Hopefully we all will meet together in Adam.....:wave:

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:
i loved that piece. his expressionist style works well with the cornfield. everything flows like a golden river. truely an amazing exhibit. the way his style changed after being exposed to french and japanese art was radical.

edit for the record:
i just got out of the dam and now i am in brugge. for the most part a lot of the dutch that served me were very polite. amnesia definitely had the nicer staff while i was there and the damkring had amazing weed at a great price (their cap is about 13£/g i believe). i noticed alot of the rude twats included people from other countries living/working in the dam. some of the brits in the coffee shops wouldnt even answer my questions directly... snobby pricks. they were not true dutch citizens. just remember that you have the cash and you'll never fuckin see them again so if you feel like they have mistreated you as a costumer politely tell them to fuck off and move on down to the next shop. theres plenty of beautiful shops and flowers in the dam. just stop by the cannabis college and ask around. everyone is extremely knowledgeable and friendly there. you gotta have the patience to find a great coffee shop for you. remember, always be polite! giving it right back to a rude one will just satisfy their appetite for confrontation. don't give them that satisfaction; it will piss em' off even more.

Latest posts

Latest posts