What's new

If you could have an oz of any strain what would you choose?

bounty29

Custom User Title
Veteran
Some old school thai or colombian. Never had the chance to smoke it, and I don't know when/if I will.

S

Scorpion

vintage 70's columbian red bud...just loaded with all them little black seeds...

G

I would actually like some head trippin psychedelic sativa that takes 100 weeks to ripe and is straight blast off! I'm sure someone with more experience has a name for this strain........ Some field, somewhere, has the thing that'll complete me....

C21H30O2

I have ridden the mighty sandworm.
Veteran
JackPackage said:
I would actually like some head trippin psychedelic sativa that takes 100 weeks to ripe and is straight blast off! I'm sure someone with more experience has a name for this strain........ Some field, somewhere, has the thing that'll complete me....
Columbian Black

Danksta408

3.5 Grams of: GDP, Lavender, Purple Afghani, Grunk (Grape x Skunk), Grape Ape, Jolly Rancher, Frankenberry Purple, Purple Urkle..........Yeah, you can say I'm a purple bud junkie

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
am i spoilt or what ...
in my chairm, at arms reach i have a choice of theese strains to build a joint ,

4 month cure
sour diesel
orange diesel
jackie p
bag seed

1month cure
snow dog
uk cheese
og kush bx
98'jackherer
jackie psd
baggie d
double strawberry diesel

:joint:

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have smoked jack herer everyday for the last 10 years i never get sick of it with that being said i would love 7grms of sensi star (ive never tried it but it's obviously a damn fine strain), 7grms of any killa haze (never tried a pure haze, probably when i was younger but cant remember), 7grms of RKS STINKIEST WEED EVER!, and last but not least 7grms of kyle's special blend of PURPLEKUSH X NORTHERNLIGHTS#5 X HASHPIPE...