What's new

Home Sweet Home

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sweeeet you found out who it was!!
good work mate....or you wouldt have been very secure anymore....gladd you have him mate...aaaah and congratzon the haul...its looking very smokeable !! specially the hash :yummy:

hazy

Veteran
Nice chop!:woohoo:

Nice hash chunks. It's good to hear that you got that problem taken care of Chubby. Man, those are some nice looking buds. and lots of them. So you backing off the outdoor for a spell? How's that indoor stuff coming along?

HEY HEY everyone. Got the damn jacker thing worked out. I know who it is and he wont be coming around these parts anymore. Cant elaborate on the technique i used but i will say it was blunt and to the point. LOL gotta hate lil punk kids is where i will leave that sour topic at.

Well here are some LS pics. Sorry there are so few.
I pulled around a half pound off of both the LS. Also got a nice sack of hash off of the trim too. Very good yield on the hash. Didnt weigh it but it is the bomb melty. I will post a smoke report on this strain soon. So far i like the stone of the uncured nuggets. Will be back around tomorrow with more pics and what not.

Yes!!!! to all the jackers and haters
Teach them punks some respect when it comes to peoples grow-opz ya know what I mean :smoke: and those shots look excellent especially the hash-chunks..Enjoy man!

Brother Bear

Simple kynd of man
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ah here i am horribly late for the show, some friend i am huh :wallbash:
glad you caught the ripper :asskick: i hope he learned a life lesson from you my friend LMAO
plants very healthy and sexy as usual :respect:
take care and keep it green
your tagged up now :yes:
:smoweed:

chubbynugs

Registered Pothead
Veteran
Hey yall. I have been my reclusive self again. My mother in law is gonna die of cancer most likely and i have been doing more things on the home front the last month. She has been fighting it for six years has done chemo five times and also has most of her intestines removed. The older i get the more i come to understand death. It is the only guarantee when we are put on this planet. I have gained a better understanding and appreciation for life as a whole.

Well i dont wanna leave my family here hanging either so here are some flicks for fun. I will try my best to keep a few new shots up every week now.

Budder. This shit is no joke strong. It hits very fast and almost gets you super paranoid but that dies down after ten minutes or so once it kicks in to a plateau of stoned bliss. Gets you kinda restless like you gotta keep stretching and walk around. Basically some great budder. One of my better batches and i have made tons of this stuff.

Some indoor Lemon Stinky.

My lemon stinky keeper mom. She blows up very fast and responds very well to topping and super cropping.
This is a lemon stinky straight out the cloner and put into a one gallon pot and then tossed outside. This is a lil beast. This pheno of ls would definitely be the perfect hydro SOG plant. Makes me wanna hook up the dro tables again.
A dried piece of the above plant.

Until next time my friends. Say a prayer for my mother in law if you are into that type of thing. Personally i am not but i believe in positive vibes. Peace and Love.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
sending the + vibes ur way brother.im sorry to hear about the problems ur mother in law is having.i know ur doin all you can do to stay strong for ur girl...do what you have to do,we will be here when you get back...:friends:
peace bro.-T-

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
yo brotha sorry to hear bout your mother in law, may you all get through this time with good spirits! sincerely Sir

C

cellardweller

I too am sorry to hear of her problems, chubbs. It's a shitty thing to have to go through but at least she has some people by her side for support.
your budder looks amazing, and I think I can smell that Lemon Stinky over here!
Stay up my friend!

peacenpot,
~cd

hazy

Veteran
Howdy chubbs,
I've never made budder, and in fact I've never had any kind of edibles. I've read how to do it and it sounds like it's a breeze to do. So do you cook with it or just put some on a piece of toast or something?
You know I was just here last night? checking out your nice canopy of indoor stinkys, and thought for sure I hollered at ya. I gotta say man, that that LS mom is a monster. You could get all the cuts you could possibly use .
Nice fat bud too.
Sending all my love and positive vibes to your fam.
hazy

edit: hey did you already tell us about the smoke from those LSs? Just kind of wondering about Mat's gear and maybe I should put them on my stuff to get list.

Latest posts

Latest posts