What's new

Hi from Germany

Senior Grower

Chili Canna Gourmet
After having legalised I will finally grow again after many years. I am searching for great 100% sativas like Punto Rojo. I noticed that the business has a lot of bad apples all over the world right now. Hard to find good dealers for some landraces. Looking forward to talk to some of you and finding information. I have been lurking for a little while .. Cheers, George

Dime

Hi ,I think your chances of finding something unique,legit, and worth growing are better making connections on this board from people who preserved than most seed vendors will offer. I think a lot of the vendors contract their products and things get mixed up.Good luck.

Senior Grower

Chili Canna Gourmet
Thanks a lot for the warm welcome. Yes, I am looking for a few strains. But those are mostly very tough to find, at least from reputable sellers. It is a good thing that I am not in a hurry, so I am quite relaxed in that regard.

Nevertheless - I will leave my two searches here in this post. I am willing to pay reasonable amounts of money, if someone has them:

1) Punto Rojo - the pure strain from Colombia, not a hybrid. Yes, I know TLT has it but I don't support them after reading the thread about them here. And the other Spanish site tucultivo.net seems to be even worse. Sadly, Cannabiogen apparently folded/quit selling.
2) African Queen - the old (very old actually) Sensi Seeds strain. Not the Fleur du Mal one, which is something different. I grew this in the 1980's or early 90's and it was absolutely great. I doubt this will be around nowadays. I asked Sensi but got no answer in the last 2 weeks. I read posts around the net that had other people searching for that one 20 years ago.

And the other Spanish site tucultivo.net seems to be even worse.

I just ordered the Cannabiogen Destroyer from tucultivo.net. Don't buy there! I got this:
img.jpg

This can be any seeds. Best case would be, that this are Bulk-Seeds, which they sell as the original. This can be anything, also bird feed. I will not waste my time with this. Don't buy Seeds from TuCultivo.net.

Marz

Stray Cat
420club

Did you take a look at this thread ??
I don't know if he's trading,
But it's in progress...

endgegner

You can find some interesting sativa landraces from ACE seeds. I am doing an African one right now. In about two weeks I can harvest the quick phenos.
Otherwise the The Real Seed Company has some unique sativas. But keep in mind they keep their landraces wild and don't optimize them for indoor cultivation.

Of course not. :ROFLMAO: Now you know why. ☺️

Danke, dass du mich noch mal daran erinnerst, weshalb ich hier das letzte mal 2012 gepostet und dieses Forum seitdem gemieden habe. Du bestellst bei ACE? Echt? Das ist ja toll! Du bist der ganz große Held! Auf so eine Idee wäre ich niiieee gekommen. Auch auf den Seedfinder nicht. Niiieee! Und ACE hat zwar keinen Destroyer, aber man kann ja auch irgendwas anderes growen. Z.B. Auto Fem Pink Bubble Blah.

Und du kannst sicher sein, dass ich Malawi und Golden Tiger längst im Kühlschrank habe.

endgegner

Danke, dass du mich noch mal daran erinnerst, weshalb ich hier das letzte mal 2012 gepostet und dieses Forum seitdem gemieden habe. Du bestellst bei ACE? Echt? Das ist ja toll! Du bist der ganz große Held! Auf so eine Idee wäre ich niiieee gekommen. Auch auf den Seedfinder nicht. Niiieee! Und ACE hat zwar keinen Destroyer, aber man kann ja auch irgendwas anderes growen. Z.B. Auto Fem Pink Bubble Blah.

Und du kannst sicher sein, dass ich Malawi und Golden Tiger längst im Kühlschrank habe.
In Germany we call people like this "Arschloch".

D. B. Doober

Boston, MA
Veteran
After having legalised I will finally grow again after many years. I am searching for great 100% sativas like Punto Rojo. I noticed that the business has a lot of bad apples all over the world right now. Hard to find good dealers for some landraces. Looking forward to talk to some of you and finding information. I have been lurking for a little while .. Cheers, George
Willkommen! You've come to the right place brother👍

Latest posts

Latest posts