What's new

Hi from england

Orite all,
well what can i say,
shit this forums big,lots of mambers to get to know n stuff,nice one to SAH for inviting me over....
i'm a med user who's on a shit load of pain meds and find that canna helps with this alot,appitite,sleep,pain n stuff.
i had a car accident about 11 years back in which i broke my pelvis to name one,n then got knocked off my moterbike 5 years back in which i broke both arm,legs,3 ribs,both color bones,ankle and big toe,pretty f**ked up really,all them brakes and the one thing that hurt the most was my big toe:laughing:....
i' grow in coco and hand water most of the time,unless i can be arsed rigging up some feed lines,which most of the time i don't,find you can keep an eye on the plants better this way..
i'v just recently had a visit from the popo in which they cleaned me out,so i'm just starting over,getting right into my auto's at the moment and can't wait for this years outdoor season to start...
anyway thats me,i'll get some pics up of my last couple of grows...
see you's soon....................
............G

B

bongoie

high G , new here myself , not sure but think u need to post a number before u can do pics , could b so wrong tho . sorry to hear ur troubles with the big toe :yoinks: . im close by u here in ireland but have the gulf stream for to help with the outdoor {guirilla} grow this year , i use autopots {got a diary on an other site} an was/am considering using coco , this might b a possibility 4U also . like u i wanna post some pics , cheers an best of luck bongo

Last edited:

B.Grant

Orite all,
well what can i say,
shit this forums big,lots of mambers to get to know n stuff,nice one to SAH for inviting me over....
i'm a med user who's on a shit load of pain meds and find that canna helps with this alot,appitite,sleep,pain n stuff.
i had a car accident about 11 years back in which i broke my pelvis to name one,n then got knocked off my moterbike 5 years back in which i broke both arm,legs,3 ribs,both color bones,ankle and big toe,pretty f**ked up really,all them brakes and the one thing that hurt the most was my big toe:laughing:....
i' grow in coco and hand water most of the time,unless i can be arsed rigging up some feed lines,which most of the time i don't,find you can keep an eye on the plants better this way..
i'v just recently had a visit from the popo in which they cleaned me out,so i'm just starting over,getting right into my auto's at the moment and can't wait for this years outdoor season to start...
anyway thats me,i'll get some pics up of my last couple of grows...
see you's soon....................
............G

high G , new here myself , not sure but think u need to post a number before u can do pics , could b so wrong tho . sorry to hear ur troubles with the big toe :yoinks: . im close by u here in ireland but have the gulf stream for to help with the outdoor {guirilla} grow this year , i use autopots {got a diary on an other site} an was/am considering using coco , this might b a possibility 4U also . like u i wanna post some pics , cheers an best of luck bongo

Welcome folks! Enjoy your stay. Hope the weather's nice and if you have time check out the info. on The Union movie link in my signature, comments are welcome. Light up and enjoy!