What's new

hhc

Depends on the country. Some have banned it explicitly, others had "blanket bans" in place it automatically fell under. In some countries it may still be legal.

Not sure what a hydrogenation reactor is. It is commonly synthesized from CBD, this paper explains one process:

Hi, Thank you for your explanation. I am referring to the reactors required for the synthesis reaction :), i wil check this link, Thanks ~

santero

i never got that ...
why invest in labs or waste money on substitutes,
if you can just grow high class bud in a closet, lol?

doesn't that stuff just ruin receptors in the brain?

__

first: please grow a pair (lol)
then: grow some real buds :)
easy.

bibi40

who wants the hhc chemichal thing when we can get a lot of true thc and other cannabinoids for the price of a single seed ...
apart fools people i can't understand that ...
and from black market any fools can get goodies for low than this hype damned hhc ...
thc is the past and the future , hhc is just ( HUGE ) bullshit ...

just my 2 cents !

goingrey

i like you bro ,
but did you want a synthesized steack ?

i know you know ... ;)
Proper weed is better / more complex because there are multiple cannabinoids and terps and so on. But this is not like the stuff they used in Spice/K2. I would try it if I came across some.

The synthesized steaks I have been waiting for a couple of decades for! In the media they are bragging about synthesizing mammoth meat even. But alas, at the grocery store all they have is corpse pieces of mistreated (factory farmed) animals.. Not a good comparison! But would I want a synthesized steak over a good veggie dish, dunno.

Do you know how we do make HHC, use the SS reactor ?
So it is a pressure reactor? In the paper I already linked to you they used a pressure of 1 bar for HHC synthesis. That's a lower pressure than what I have in my bicycle tires..

Latest posts

Latest posts