What's new

Here to Share, Organics Grow Log & Some Art!

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Do you sell your art? I swear ive payed for stuff that isnt even half the quality of that!

Reactions: X15

X15

915E14DB-036F-4DB2-989B-2FDE4242EC52.jpeg

C63254DA-600C-403A-B635-2FD7DB2DC6CC.jpeg
C8BE8F3B-9BE4-46F0-A841-1524AE2788BE.jpeg

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
I would imagine with that skill level it sells itself. I would definitely like a few of those one day. I find myself staring into your work even in just the photos. For a moment i get lost in another place.xD

X15

I would imagine with that skill level it sells itself. I would definitely like a few of those one day. I find myself staring into your work even in just the photos. For a moment i get lost in another place.xD
Thank you so much for those kind words! Hit me whenever you’d like. I can keep you posted as to when I get some prints made up. I’m totally down to sending you something you like.
Glad you enjoy the energy of them. They are very relaxing to have around and create! Much gratitude and respect!

RotNKid

Little update. The pics I started this post with were a couple days old. Here’s an update. View attachment 18128254 View attachment 18128255 View attachment 18128252 View attachment 18128251
T.D. And Afghan 1
- Have been supplementing some Nectar of the Gods, Mega Morpheus. Just wanted to give it a shot on two of them.
- Kelp ( pre digested via LABS)
- Also alternating between a couple ferments, coconut water, Aritha and yucca short teas. Rotating some LABs in.

The ferments come from my garden and I’ve noticed they really like a watermelon ferment I made fall of last year. my ratios are relative to my ph goal. Helps me keep some consistency. They look lean. Again that’s under a Spectrum King SK600. I’ve really grown a liking to this light even tho it’s a pretty old model. Not tons of hrs on it tho.
Man, you sure are giving me flashbacks. Especially since I just scored from my dispensary, a strand that six buddies and I developed over 40 years sgo. I was really surprised to see that someone kept the lineage going. I do wonder though, how adulterated the genes might be?🤔🤔
I do solute your hard effort, attention to detail, and your purest approach of doing it Ole’Skool!
Stay lifted, stay chilled!

X15

Man, you sure are giving me flashbacks. Especially since I just scored from my dispensary, a strand that six buddies and I developed over 40 years sgo. I was really surprised to see that someone kept the lineage going. I do wonder though, how adulterated the genes might be?🤔🤔
I do solute your hard effort, attention to detail, and your purest approach of doing it Ole’Skool!
Stay lifted, stay chilled!
That’s awesome! Flash backs are nice when it’s about good herb haha. Are you referring to the TD? Thank you very much! Much appreciated. Trying to keep things basic here.
Much Respect!

X15

Earlier this month we got hit with some serious rain. Fortunately we only got about 4 inches… unfortunately other parts of soCal got much more. I’ve talked about how I designed my room to be subterranean with thick concrete and mason blocks, essentially to use the concrete and earth to help aid in temperature controlling of the room. The design in conjunction with the thick insulation works amazing… but there’s drawbacks lol. We don’t usually get heavy rain where we are at, also I didn’t really take into consideration the fact we get frequent earth movement. I should have thought about this lol.
During this last storm the room was doing great until we hit about 3 inches… at that point I went in the room and turned up the humidity controls to suck out as
Much humility as I could… that’s when I noticed a leak! The negative pressure in the room created a suction effect on a very small crack in one of the cinder blocks in a corner. Water started coming in and it was not slowing down even after turning the extraction controls off. I then realized I was on water control duty, and that lasted for about two days. I squeezed the plants into a corner and had to bucket water out filling two 5gal buckets every 30 mins- 1 hr for the next day. Fortunately no water made it over the edge of the pot saucers so no plants got soil contamination. Got close though that night when I had to get some sleep, 1.5-2 hrs at a time lol.
Made me realize how important thorough design is as well as plant health! Not one bit of powdery mildew or any other negative effects on the plants even tho the room hit 95-100 percent humidity for days on in. I believe the use of LABs was a huge contributor in PM suppression, as well as IMO.
Things are dried out now and back to normal. Hole is patched up and will be putting in a small basin and auto bilge style pump set up to automatically pump out excess water directly out of the room.
Lesson learned! Just wanted to share!
0A921745-124D-4351-AFA5-E732BC690BEC.jpeg

oldmaninbc

Thank you so much for those kind words! Hit me whenever you’d like. I can keep you posted as to when I get some prints made up. I’m totally down to sending you something you like.
Glad you enjoy the energy of them. They are very relaxing to have around and create! Much gratitude and respect!
I have seen a couple of commercial applications of your artistic designs, one was a coloring book the other was a design on a fabric background that sparkly sequences were glued on to match the designs. Again, the quality of your work speaks for itself.

X15

I have seen a couple of commercial applications of your artistic designs, one was a coloring book the other was a design on a fabric background that sparkly sequences were glued on to match the designs. Again, the quality of your work speaks for itself.
That’s awesome. Sequence design must of been cool looking. I’ve actually been asked to put a coloring book together with the designs. I think that would be fun idea. Maybe something I’d work towards after collecting 200 or so of them. Thanks again!

X15

Well I had to move guys! The custom designed grow room is now empty and will probably be turned into a she shed storage room. Which breaks my heart but it’s for the better. Looking forward to new endeavors and will get a spot going soon.
For now I will probably be posting more art work. Will be working on some bigger and finer projects soon with hopes of getting into a local art gallery! I’m looking forward to this!

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Yes i would be interested. Sorry got caught up in the A5 thread didn't even noticed you replied over here! Its been a month already?

X15

Yes i would be interested. Sorry got caught up in the A5 thread didn't even noticed you replied over here! Its been a month already?
All good bud! Yeah time flys these days! I’ll be getting some print’s together soon once I move into my new place and get settled in. Will stay in touch. Hope all is good!

buteo

Premium user
Veteran
Everything is well. Thank you! I have some empty places id like to hang some nice art like yours. Right now i have a Chinese food calendar and an old Lamborghini picture i randomly found. Not very inspiring xD.

Latest posts

Latest posts