What's new

Hello.....Good Evening and Welcome!

spiceagent11

Eventually after having to take these laboratory produced psychotropic chemicals for a few months I threw them all away..........but I was still hyper untill my brother shared that first hash joint with me.......and this calmed me down and put it all into perspective. I had found my medicine...... T

spiceagent11

Eventually after having to take these laboratory produced psychotropic chemicals for a few months I threw them all away..........but I was still hyper untill my brother shared that first hash joint with me.......and this calmed me down and put it all into perspective. I had found my medicine...... T

No reply.......?

The_Tafia

Great introduction Gypsy! Glad to have finally joined this community off the back of learning about true canna and others ive been lucky.to speak with who are part of ICMag. Look forward to learning and sharing

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
- you are all very welcome - of course - enjoy and participate in the site - you just might learn something about our most revered plant here - or be able to impart some new knowledge to our members via your posts - we have a great community of growers and show'ers at ICMAG - most ready to help out - if you have any questions or concerns -

OWmonster187

The levels to which i can relate is strong, It was like a parable of hope for the future reading that inrto. It gives me hope for the future I am in my Low thirties and i medicate and just started being my moms caregiver because chronic physical ailments. I followed this site when i was younger man start freshmen year in highschool and just resdisovered it recently and it i learn something new every time i gander. Thank YOU for your years of advocacy and the platform. GOOD VIBES FROM THE OVERALL WELLLness MONSTER! i feel the welcome!

Chainsmoker

The levels to which i can relate is strong, It was like a parable of hope for the future reading that inrto. It gives me hope for the future I am in my Low thirties and i medicate and just started being my moms caregiver because chronic physical ailments. I followed this site when i was younger man start freshmen year in highschool and just resdisovered it recently and it i learn something new every time i gander. Thank YOU for your years of advocacy and the platform. GOOD VIBES FROM THE OVERALL WELLLness MONSTER! i feel the welcome!

We are in a very similar situation and it was nice to see you post. I have had to learn restraint on these forums 😆 nice to meet you.

OWmonster187

We are in a very similar situation and it was nice to see you post. I have had to learn restraint on these forums 😆 nice to meet you.

It is nice to know your not alone because we all hit those low points but moderation never does hurt :) TY Chainsmoker! nice to meet you as well!

PCPPWriter

Howdy! I’m writing a book about the Polk County pot plane smuggling operation in 1975 and the Polk County Pot Plane movie in 1977. There was a short-lived thread about it that I bumped with some info. Beyond that I’ll be poking around for research purposes.

HeliosPhear

Mmmm a chill in the air like it’s Amsterdam 2004 for the 17 high times Cannabis cup… Do you remember it Gypsy, you there at entrance of the Melkweg with your significant other. I was honored when you handed me the first edition of International CannaGraphic, as AtmosPHEAR. Been a long road to here, it seems you've stayed the course through good times and bad, excellent work. Gonna get that first edition out of storage, seeyah when I seeyah. Be good to yourself.

Attachments

• 7014814E-4B93-45EE-B7AD-455268C33F1F.jpeg
    7014814E-4B93-45EE-B7AD-455268C33F1F.jpeg
    97.5 KB · Views: 69

Cvh

Supermod
Free ☕ 🦫
Mmmm a chill in the air like it’s Amsterdam 2004 for the 17 high times Cannabis cup… Do you remember it Gypsy, you there at entrance of the Melkweg with your significant other. I was honored when you handed me the first edition of International CannaGraphic, as AtmosPHEAR. Been a long road to here, it seems you've stayed the course through good times and bad, excellent work. Gonna get that first edition out of storage, seeyah when I seeyah. Be good to yourself.

Hi and welcome.

If interested, you can watch the DVD that came with that magazine. A friend here managed to get a copy and uploaded it to YouTube. You can find the links to it in the following thread.

https://www.icmag.com/forum/talk-ab...icmag-dvd-s-digitised-and-uploaded-to-youtube

Cheers

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Yes indeed - I do have some memory of the event - back in 2004 - to think that was 17 years ago kinda blows my mind some - time surely does fly -

It didn't start off to well - with Subcools buddy overdosing and dying in my big rented house on the Zeedijk - full of employees and myself - all excited about being a part of the event -

PabloP

Greetings Growers! New to icmag community and hope to learn from your growing experiences and advises. :watchplant:​​
​Also be glad to help and share my knowledge with this community.

Have a great growing!! :canabis: