What's new

Hella's 35 gal Rubbermaid grow (336w CFL, Bagseed) *1st Grow*

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
Do you ever trim the roots too, Verdant? I gotta do this soon.

Top job, Hella, I'm feelin' the vibe. Happy hol's. :smokeit:

Hella THC

Thanks VG. I think I might attempt attempt a reveg. I have no doubt she would thrive a little better this go around because I have things a little more under control. I'll keep you informed.

Thanks Scrub!

GOOD NEWS!!

The Mazar was showing many pistils last night! She's a girl! Now I have 3 ladies flowering away.

This should get fun...

Pics tonight or tomorrow!

Hella THC

Hey guys :wave: Thought I'd drop a few pics in here for you all to check out.

Here's the tard @ 60 days:

picture.php

Here is the UBS

picture.php

And here is the MIS! The latest addition! Look close and you can see the pistils :D

picture.php

QUESTION: How much time is left on the OG Retard in the first pic? I'm kind of guessing 10-14 more days, so I've started flushing her (it's an all organic grow but I still want to flush). Any thoughts? How much longer do you think?

Thanks for stopping by,

- Hella

Hella THC

Thanks guys. I decided I'm chopping on Thursday. She already has about 20% amber trichs. This is gunna be good!

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:lurk: Looking good Hella, pulling up a chair and :smoker: to watch the show.
Happy Gardening All.
Peace.
:eggnog:

Hella THC

OFF WITH HER HEAD!

Well, I chopped her down on the 6th!

I bet I pulled a decent 10g or so. So hard to tell. I'm very happy with the final product. I still have tons of room to improve as a grower, but for my first attempt, I'm VERY happy!

Here she is...

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

She's hanging out to dry right now. She'll go into a jar when the stem is snapable.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks good and dank hella :)

as crops go, cannabis has to be one of the most rewarding to harvest snf consumer

V.

Hella THC

as crops go, cannabis has to be one of the most rewarding to harvest snf consumer

Thanks VG. I agree. The plant is more of a symbol of my hard work, time, and patience.

It's a very small harvest, but I'm thrilled to have success with this plant.

It only gets better from here.

lolraymond

This was the first thread I looked at on this forum, and it was such a bitchin' thread. Totally loved it. The Rubbermaid tubs seem to work really well. That thing is so legit. Would fit perfectly in my apartment. :) (now I've got some ideas!) Awesome looking chrondo dude. Way to go! Look forward to seeing some more of your harvests, someday.

:D props!

ScrubNinja

Grow like nobody is watching
Veteran
That looks excellent man! Nothing can keep a determined grower down. :yes: That's a real budsicle!

Latest posts

Latest posts