What's new

Has anyone used "Dutch Passion Seed Company"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

FarmerGreen

Just wondering what these guys are like. They sell packets but also single seed which I thought would be a good way of checking out a few different strains, but a bummer if they dont germinate or aren't actually feminized as they say.

Also I'm still super paranoid about importing seeds- hows their packaging?

Bulldog11

Veteran
YOu should move this thread over to the correct forum. I don't know anything about that seed company imperticular, however, if you are going to buy the beans then go out and buy a Pre-paid visa or master card for the amount the beans will cost you. You don't have to register the cards with any of your information and your beans will come way faster than a money order. Hope this helps.

Tony Danza

I grew a pack of feminized blueberrry from them back in 99-00(ish). I grew a clone from that pack for the next two years--It rocked--everyone loved it. It looked tasted and stoned exactly as blueberry should. :yes:

Pig-Pen

I've grown out DP's Hempstar, Delta-9 and Master Kush.

All were great, zero complaints. There was one D9 pheno that was particularly amazing. :yes:

rokuez

glad to hear this about the blueberry and master kush from dutch passion i've seen them around for a while and thought about getting those two strains for thel onget of times

Hey Tony Danza i've just finished up a pack of fem blueberries also out of 5 2 seem to be of a very good pheono very resinous and even turn blue. But unfortunately mines hermie like crazy did you face this problem?

Pig-Pen

rokuez said:
glad to hear this about the blueberry and master kush from dutch passion i've seen them around for a while and thought about getting those two strains for thel onget of times

Some of the MK plants grew multi-knobbed heads, and they were all very stinky.

rokuez

hmmm did your guys masterkush smell really orangy? almost like some orange chemical cleaner

the masterkush i always got in west la had this orange flavor about it definitly locally grown.

ughhh just did some searching Looks like dutch passion's master kush is not like the kind i want . After reading

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=24106

I foudn out that theirs smmells like "Smell: Smells like a hint of lemons"

Oh well . maybe i will try their blueberry

Last edited:

FarmerGreen

Excellent, love all the responses thanks.

Tony Danza I'd been looking at the feminized blueberry, now your descriptions making me drool.

Great idea on the prepaid credit card. I'll go to the bank and pick up one tomorrow

Anyone know of any seeds ever being intercepted anywhere in the world?

Last edited:

Deft

Get two birds stoned at once
Veteran
Durban I grew was vigorous and went ribbon stem which was cool, highest yield I got off of my CFL setup too. Had problems with germination though but it was the molds fault :)

High was racy as hell, super stimulant like

Durban before I fuxed it up

Last edited:

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
21338DSC_00200001-thumb.JPG
21338DSC_0467-thumb.JPG
[/url]

I've grown out some Blueberry, Twilight, Master Kush and Strawberry Cough from Dutch Passion with great results - I think I've got a 16/17(females) success rate with their feminised seeds too. :wave:

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
there are alot of dp haters out there but from personal expirience, i was pleased with the MK. its my ol ladies fav. the fem 5 pax are great too.
rokuez: mine had that piney cleaner/ orange smell. but i only found that pheno after a few purchases. but i made those few purchases because i liked the finished product so much. great yields too.

Pig-Pen said:
Some of the MK plants grew multi-knobbed heads, and they were all very stinky.
mmmmm reminds me of a bluegod pheno I had. She grew massive "crowns" toward the end of flowering that could make ya pitch a tent if ya looked at her for too long :rasta:

Elevator Man

Mentor
Veteran
Wow - still no haters! Must be asleep...:)

I've only grown Original Flo by DP and it was/still is superb - limited experience I know, but still worth knowing...:)

Sammet

Med grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've only had one hermie out of 17 DP plants grown. I guess you were unlucky.

Status
Not open for further replies.