What's new

Grow Room Build

G

Second Grow Room Build

Second Grow Room Build

On Monday I will meet with the 2nd client to evaluate the existing Grow Room, listen to the clients needs and provide an economical approach to accomplishing the proposed work without compromise of Quality.

The construction techniques used in the first Grow Room Build will be nearly alike in this one. Progress pics will be posted as well as a start series.

Hopefully the client will give the green light, if not-----------End of Thread.

TyStik :jump: :jump: :jump:

G

2nd Grow Room Build Update

2nd Grow Room Build Update

Okay, in the following photo we have an existing single 1000K switchable ballast and the infamous Parabolic in a large Bloom Room all by itself. The rooms potential will not be fully used, unfortunately.

In the second photo we have the smaller room, also a Bloom Room with an existing 1000K switchable ballast with a Parabolic.

At this time the client will discontinue the smaller room and combine it with the large room.

In the first photo an 8" CanFan filter with matching inline will situate in the upper right corner. An 8" rigid duct under floor intake will be located near the black plastic window cover and pass through 2 x 1000K SunSystemII hoods then discharge through floor in the foreground by way of a 2nd 8" CanFan inline, at floor level, Sucking the air out.

The room has existing circuits for power and its own central AC loop. One 6 inch saddle tap will be installed into the rigid duct at ceiling height and allow for pulling hot air out if need be. A passive intake will be placed to the left of the new intake noted above to facilitate adequate ventilation. All intakes will have filter screens in place at point of entry to alleviate the possibility of "critters and bugs" from getting into the grow. Water and drain facilities are already in place.

A complete material takeoff list has been prepared and unused items from the first build will be used up on this one. The work should begin on or about the 24th due to the fact that I need to take time to harvest my own grow beginning tomorrow, clean up the area and transfer the Big Babies into my Bloom Room, and move the new clones to the Veg room. Both clients will join the trimming party and we should be done in a few days or so.

This job will be much easier to work on as it is on the first floor and there is an adjacent garage to perform most of the cutting, fabricating and assembly of the various components. The home was built a few years ago and the plumbing, electrical, AC and insulation is up to current codes/standards.

With the new system the Client/Cargiver will be growing big buds instead of leggy plants of 5-6 foot height, and the wide node spacing will of course be remedied.

All equipment, ferts and soil will have a 25/15/10% discount from normal retail (in the order listed) and as before there will be No Charge for labor on my part. Client to provide fuel reimbursement.

TyStik :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:

Latest posts

Latest posts