What's new

Green Mountain Seeds distribution agreement with ACE Seeds

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Golden Tiger x Purple Satellite
(indoor female x outdoor male) crossed by my buddy @Jay-Jay Genetics ! (y) They are growing in sunlight @ my windows.

20240517_073040-01.jpeg

20240517_072818-01.jpeg

Thanks Vermontman and ACE, great genetics! 🥰

vermontman

haha, vman, you ve got a good nose :)

Yeah i think f1 and f2 are pretty similar in budsize and structure. although i would have to grow them next to each other in the same soil and containersize to confirm that. This particular ‚headbud‘ was fimmed early flowering so its not a good example for size. Gonna post a good one when its finished. Have a great day folks! Suntime here yeah
You bet!!
My brother is up to F5 On the Green Mountain Grape and he says it's going terrific and still very consistent. Look forward to more!
And to @Mitsuharu you are most welcome but you and others help make it all possible also, so thank you everyone again.

Last edited:

BumSplodgeBrownPants

My Zacatecas came down yesterday.

The dude decided they were chunky and greasy enough. The scent from these is my fave type of pot, we have a chocolate bar in the UK called Turkish Delight. I can't stand the stuff, but that rose floral scent that it has is what I love in a strain. Rose water incense with a touch of something else I can;t quite put my finger on. These have't been too stinky in flower, easy enough for my filter to handle. They also didn't need too much feed and they LOVED the CMH Philips bulb on top of their heads. Really easy growing.

DSCF1286.JPG
DSCF1284.JPG

A little break over the summer and the closet will get fired up again ... but what next? MG PS or GMG? or run these again... They'll be in with some Bangi Haze as I'm running low in the jar.

Nice options to have. 🤙

BumSplodgeBrownPants

Thanks for the details @BumSplodgeBrownPants !

Will grow some Zacatecas next run myself, in a larger pot together with some different strains..
Can you give more info on the Zacatecas?
How much do they stretch?
Did you train them?
They didn't stretch as much as I expected. No training apart from topping. I cut them back for 4 main branches on each plant as I'm space limited. They finished up at around 1m high. I seem to have a knack for keeping plants low. I think it's the use of T5 flourescent lighting for vegging and keeping it as close as possible to them.
15L pots of soil and organic liquid ferts under a CMH. Soil was too rich for them, then do not need too much grub.
And that's all i know. :good:

vermontman

My Zacatecas came down yesterday.

The dude decided they were chunky and greasy enough. The scent from these is my fave type of pot, we have a chocolate bar in the UK called Turkish Delight. I can't stand the stuff, but that rose floral scent that it has is what I love in a strain. Rose water incense with a touch of something else I can;t quite put my finger on. These have't been too stinky in flower, easy enough for my filter to handle. They also didn't need too much feed and they LOVED the CMH Philips bulb on top of their heads. Really easy growing.

View attachment 19004381 View attachment 19004382

A little break over the summer and the closet will get fired up again ... but what next? MG PS or GMG? or run these again... They'll be in with some Bangi Haze as I'm running low in the jar.

Nice options to have. 🤙
Hello @BumSplodgeBrownPants!
Really keen on your rendition of Zacatecas Tribute. And terrific work growing her out, and many thanks for sharing!

vermontman

Purple Satellite fem at 4 weeks.
Hello @moose/MI!
Really keen on seeing how these develop. I have not grown the fems out of Purple satellite, in fact they were just released last Fall. So yes please keep us posted, I will most interested to see if they are very much the same as regular Purple Satellite females.
CHEERS!

vermontman

New Oaxacan Gold 79 strain, so far I am really liking the plant structure and there are 3 ladies, 3 boys and 3 Idono. HAHA.
Mango, berry, melon, pineapple, Is the fragrance profile of this Oaxacan and supposed to come in at 9 weeks, finishes early outside. We shall see. The bud pics of this H.O.G. are from off the web. looking pretty frosty.

127_3062.JPG
20200928_171449-scaled.jpg
20200928_171655-scaled.jpg
20201031_165608-scaled.jpg

Last edited:

vermontman

3 Idono ... :ROFLMAO:

Sounds good so far!
So we can expect a Oaxacan x Oaxacan "Double Oaxacan" in the near future from you @vermontman ?
Hello @Alpenglow!
If she shines and there is no herm issues, she truly comes in early and is of descent quality and high.
Here is a pic of my Oaxacan grown outdoors looking pretty similar. But with much different fragrance profile more Balsam fir sweet incense with a slight sweetness. So again will see!
OAXACAN GOLD PLANT C OUTDOORS 015.JPG

Alpenglow

If you go back to page 2 of this thread my Oaxacan's story complete with photos! Also mother and back bone to all of my strains. I will keep posting progress.
Hope that helps
Sure! Nice read, thank you Sir!

Here is the link for my lazy potheads :LOL:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts