What's new

Gonzo Genetix - Apolo 13 Breeding Projects

RESINvention

Did u find any orange flavoured plants in ur a13 f4s?,I bought 4 packs when released,still got 2 packs,I found 2 beautiful orange flavoured and also the gorilla arm pheno in the a11 is also in the a13 coz I found that too.there is some nice plants in them.made f5s and gifted them out,they went quick.lotta folk wanna grow it so u should get quite a bit folks interested in them.all the best,76

A while back I got some Apollo 13 freebies from the bay, I did find an orange scented female, spear shaped nugs with lots of red/orange hairs, I really like that one, def smelled just like oranges, high was nice n soaring.. lost that plant like 5 years ago 😣 would love to find it again some day.

RESINvention

I’ve done a lot of F1 work with a Spice of Life’s (Breeder Steve) Blue Satellite 2.2 male:

Alaskan Thunderfuck
Apollo 11 (Bros Grim original stock)
DJS Blueberry (55 day green indica)
Double Purple Dojo
Exodus Cheese
Gods Gift
Strawberry Cough

I since selected a mom from DJS x BS 2.2 to create my F2 aka Deacon Blues (I’ll post up pics in a future post)

I’ve used this to take the Strawberry Cough to BX1 and have been blown away with the initial pheno hunt. I found a keeper as good or better than the mom in less than 10 seeds.
Nice, super interested in the deacon blues, blueberry is my all time fav., looking forward to any updates 👍

Latest posts

Latest posts