What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Diary Goji Grow

buzzmobile

Veteran
Weather conditions and cloud cover are possible but regardless we shall be among friends. We plan to get rolling tomorrow and spend the night along the way. If all goes well, we shall see friendly faces.

I will mow the yard, wash some clothes, finish packing, and then deliver Bonnie the Dog to our friends' house. Jack, Daisy and Clover will keep her company while we are levitating in Texas.

Drive safe, buzz.
Thanks, @Bababooey , that's my intention. It's not a race day.
;)

buzzmobile

Veteran
Shortly after totality began:

We had a great view after a very dreary foggy start to the day. The clouds began to break up around noon and we kept checking the progress of the shadow through the clouds. Then the sun came out full power sunshine just in time.

20240407_121605.jpg

Those are the cattle who were plotting our demise during totality. Good thing we were aware of their treachery. LOL

We paid for the sunny weather on our drive home. We ran through thunderstorms, constant rain, and tornadoes through Texas, Louisiana and Mississippi. Rough weather and winds all the way home on the second day drive too. We are happy to be home.

The girls downstairs did well. Thank you, Brother.

The three Testers are showing themselves in their 5th, 6th, and 7th week in flower.

Two are spindly.
20240401_083033.jpg
20240401_083006.jpg

20240401_082917.jpg
20240413_101418.jpg

One of them is not spindly. :D
20240413_102545.jpg
20240413_105139.jpg

20240413_101747.jpg

20240413_101728.jpg

That one smells of pine.

I cut down a Hippy Slayer yesterday.

buzzmobile

Veteran
The Kosher Kush cross showed female while I was away. The Bomb Lemon Diesel is still keeping its secret. I will put it back into the flower room for another 72 hour stay in 12/12.

The rooms are wet still. There were 4.5" of rain in the gauge when I got home. Just to our east 12" of rain fell and caused major flooding around town. It's a gooey mess downstairs. The foam floor tiles have been a good solution to the swampy rooms.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
You could call for help from the Yeti, he was there too during the eclipse

bta0949680-bigfoot-totality-april-8-2024-total-solar-eclipse--green-post-garment~2.jpg

How was your experience during the eclipse? Did you get the 🙏 ohm feeling?

buzzmobile

Veteran
How was your experience during the eclipse? Did you get the 🙏 ohm feeling?
I was simply in awe when the shadow moved into totality. The video does not capture the absolute blackness of the shadow that exposed the corona. Another thing that did not show in the photos was a bright orange spot that appeared along with the corona. I am pretty sure it was a solar flare but I have not been able to verify that.

An eerie light surrounded us during totality. Not quite dark of night but there was a sense of deep twilight. No ohms were resisting that day and no ohms were chanted. There were WOWS! all around.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Nice vid of the eclipse and the field you were in, Buzz. It didnt seem like the sun was obscured all the much though, maybe it's something to do with the camera?

Good to hear the garden is doing well despite the rain and the time away. You think the spindly girls will still produce potent smoke? Yields might be below average but maybe it will make up for it with the quality of the high.

buzzmobile

Veteran
Nice vid of the eclipse and the field you were in, Buzz. It didnt seem like the sun was obscured all the much though, maybe it's something to do with the camera?

Good to hear the garden is doing well despite the rain and the time away. You think the spindly girls will still produce potent smoke? Yields might be below average but maybe it will make up for it with the quality of the high.
There were some puffy clouds that glided across the sun during the eclipse. Once totality occurred it was very clear. My phone did not show how dark black the moon's shadow was on the face of the sun.

The rooms are a slimy mess still with the amount of water still running downstairs. Once the floor dries I will pressure wash all the goo into the sump, and then the ShopVac will remove the solids. Yuk is the word for it.

There's a Hippy Slayer hanging that is dry enough to groom, and I think an Animal Cookies is due for a harvest this morning. I collected some Jackberry seeds yesterday from a few branches I dusted with pollen.

The two Satori plants and the Kosher Kush cross have shown pistils but the Bomb Lemon Diesel has remained unsexed. It is time to send it to the flower room for another 72 hour spa treatment.

The spindly girls are testers so there is no telling what they will produce. The first one that went into flower has buds that are beginning to smell a little skunky now. The big tall one has very distinct pine scented buds. A few more weeks to go for all three to finish their 10 weeks of flower time.

buzzmobile

Veteran
A week of warm sunny days has stopped the flow of ground water. I picked up the foam floor tiles yesterday to wash down outside. The floor beneath them was clean and algae free. In a little while I am going downstairs to continue the cleanup. I have to spray the areas around the edges of the veg room and under the table in there. The back side of the flower room also needs a spray to kill off the remains of algae growth.
20240429_113225.jpg

20240429_113221.jpg

20240429_113211.jpg

I have some clones that need sticking and it looks like the Bomb Lemon Diesel is going to be a boy. I potted up two 4" pots to 3 gallons yesterday; one Satori and one Kosher Kush x 88G-13. I will take their tops along with the other Satori female while I'm working down there.

moose eater

A week of warm sunny days has stopped the flow of ground water. I picked up the foam floor tiles yesterday to wash down outside. The floor beneath them was clean and algae free. In a little while I am going downstairs to continue the cleanup. I have to spray the areas around the edges of the veg room and under the table in there. The back side of the flower room also needs a spray to kill off the remains of algae growth.
View attachment 18995458
View attachment 18995459
View attachment 18995460
I have some clones that need sticking and it looks like the Bomb Lemon Diesel is going to be a boy. I potted up two 4" pots to 3 gallons yesterday; one Satori and one Kosher Kush x 88G-13. I will take their tops along with the other Satori female while I'm working down there.
Sorry to read that the BLD is a male, buzz.