What's new

Gender dysphoria and the trans movement.

Ghozt

They offer up facts that intersexuality and same sex sexual activity occur in the world of mammals (of which we are a part, by the way) and not always for the purpose of procreation... you dumb fuck.

Are you wearing blinders that somehow interfere in the facts before you if they make you uncomfortable and/or contradict your earlier programming.

I haven't dealt with such a narrow-minded and willfully blind person in a long time. Thanks for the opportuni5ty.
So there is no difference between a human and animal? Humans don't posses more cognitive ability? You people are the same ones that can't understand what natural law.
Have you ever herd of the term scientism?
Also you seem like you're a moral relativist are but i'll ask, do you believe morality to be objective or subjective?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
So there is no difference between a human and animal? Humans don't posses more cognitive ability? You people are the same ones that can't understand what natural law.
Also you seem like you're a moral relativist are but i'll ask, do you believe morality to be objective or subjective?
have you ever seen a real dolphin?
how about a dog
im not saying its going to outthink a guy like moose @moose eater but ive seen some smart animals

eta: did you know a team of monkeys writes most of my posts! i proofreds some of the stuff or tno

moose eater

Intersex has nothing to do with perceived morality. The Cosmos makes what is born, sometimes affected by chemicals, and that's that.

Humans are mammals. If you'd spent enough time in the bush and opened your eyes, you'd realize that beyond our thumbs that we're so proud of, there are many species that seem to have a whole lot more Zen existence happening than we do. Signs of evolution, even if we wished to elevate ourselves in some likely fiction to the opportunistic position of 'most exalted beings on the planet.'

Morality may have some universal standards, but sexual relations or sexual identity among adults of any species is not a universal moral question. We're not required to adhere to your programming or conditioning where any supreme beings are involved.

Natural law is, in part, a man-made concept which I typically agree with. What you're doing with it is perverse and opportunistic. Buy a mirror (That's like 2 or 3 times this week I've had to use that line when speaking with people who grossly avoid any serious personal introspection.. it's tiring).

moose eater

I've never seen an animal call another animal a bully... so theres that
Then you haven't seen animals reacting to each other in the bush. Again, spend some time there. The society will benefit, you'll benefit, it's a win-win. But it won't help a damned thing if you keep your eyes closed to what you're seeing.

Ghozt

Intersex has nothing to do with perceived morality. The Cosmos makes what is born, sometimes affected by chemicals, and that's that.

Humans are mammals. If you'd spent enough time in the bush and opened your eyes, you'd realize that beyond our thumbs that we're so proud of, there are many species that seem to have a whole lot more Zen existence happening than we do. Signs of evolution, even if we wished to elevate ourselves in some likely fiction to the opportunistic position of 'most exalted beings on the planet.'

Morality may have some universal standards, but sexual relations or sexual identity among adults of any species is not a universal moral question. We're not required to adhere to your programming or conditioning where any supreme beings are involved.

Natural law is, in part, a man-made concept which I typically agree with. What you're doing with it is perverse and opportunistic. Buy a mirror (That's like 2 or 3 times this week I've had to use that line when speaking with people who grossly avoid any serious personal introspection.. it's tiring).
How many times you been boosted bro?

Ghozt

You do understand the difference between a study and a peer reviewed scientific journal entry correct?

pop_rocks

In my empire of dirt
420club
easy buddy, you have never read anything ive had published
/yes,peer reviewed and all
but i think @moose eater is cool and wtf did he do to be called a booster boy?
/is this the new ghey slang? im sorry i no speaky your fag talk
and for the record i dont have anything against jesus christ
can i ask you? what do you have against gays or anyone born different than you

moose eater

What do you have against christianity?
You mean the Christianity that has allowed specific verses that don't overtly condemn same-sex relationships, being taken out of context and used as a weapon? Or perhaps the Christianity that refused to acknowledge that their assumed God made the intersex being too?

Or maybe you mean the Christianity that practices the love of the fabled Christ no matter who or what someone is?

The latter are the folks I spent some time with as a youngster. Not nearly as nauseating or annoying as the Pat Robertson and Oral Roberts fan clubs

I am more aware of scientific processes than you, apparently, and you can find many studies that say much the same as what I posted.

As evidence of your shallow understandings and adherence to scientific principles, you've just asked me how many times I was boosted. So I assume you have some peer-reviewed study/studies from a credible source that show(s) some correlation between boosters and whatever outcome you're insinuating exists?

You have more non sequiturs and self-contradictions than any 4 people I've met lately.

moose eater

I knew you did, I was asking booster boy
So, what was your previous moniker here before you decided to change your name so you could enter this thread and be such a pompous, disconnected, incongruent asshole? Or maybe it was your endearing and demented being that caused you to be banned previously? Just curious.

Ghozt

easy buddy, you have never read anything ive had published
/yes,peer reviewed and all
but i think @moose eater is cool and wtf did he do to be called a booster boy?
/is this the new ghey slang? im sorry i no speaky your fag talk
and for the record i dont have anything against jesus christ
can i ask you? what do you have against gays or anyone born different than you
I don't have any problem problem with people who are different, I have a problem with poisoned ideologies that cause the destruction of moral compass and create moral relativity within a given society Because as long as humanity remains willfully ignorant of reality and the principles that control it we will forever remain in a state of common slavery. But I do absolutely hate adults who prey upon children in any fashion wither it be through covert means or overt. You do know who John Money is right?

Ghozt

You mean the Christianity that has allowed specific verses that don't overtly condemn same-sex relationships, being taken out of context and used as a weapon? Or perhaps the Christianity that refused to acknowledge that their assumed God made the intersex being too?

Or maybe you mean the Christianity that practices the love of the fabled Christ no matter who or what someone is?

The latter are the folks I spent some time with as a youngster. Not nearly as nauseating or annoying as the Pat Robertson and Oral Roberts fan clubs

I am more aware of scientific processes than you, apparently, and you can find many studies that say much the same as what I posted.

As evidence of your shallow understandings and adherence to scientific principles, you've just asked me how many times I was boosted. So I assume you have some peer-reviewed study/studies from a credible source that show(s) some correlation between boosters and whatever outcome you're insinuating exists?

You have more non sequiturs and self-contradictions than any 4 people I've met lately.
Is this supposed to be directed at me? I don't profess to be christian, some of you own biases toward Christianity perhaps?

moose eater

I don't have any problem problem with people who are different, I have a problem with poisoned ideologies that cause the destruction of moral compass and create moral relativity within a given society Because as long as humanity remains willfully ignorant of reality and the principles that control it we will forever remain in a state of common slavery. But I do absolutely hate adults who prey upon children in any fashion wither it be through covert means or overt. You do know who John Money is right?
Hilarious, and blind as can be to yourself.

How old does a man-made ideology have to be before it's exclusively legitimate?

Latest posts

Latest posts