What's new

G13Haze Allstar Mix

sodaman

I've got a quick question and figured I'd compile some information on
the two (that I know of) releases of Connoiser Genetics G13Haze Allstar Mix and perhaps those that have the seeds going can show them off here.
hi all
well the story on the g13haze is nevil(the famed nevil)made this strain many years ago and passed someone(i think it was ed rosenthal) the seeds they eventualy found thier way to soma he popped them and only 1 sprouted and it was this amazing male
i got this froma buddy in amsterdam not dna or soma
but all credit goes to soma for sharing this male

thank you all for you interest in my seeds

on the seed they were not from a bust(there was no seed bust) these seeds were from a previous batch,but were collected from the floor so are random
huge seeds are nycd x g13haze
small seeds are chocolope x g13haze
the rest look to much alike to describe

peace

The first mix I came across contained:

this is a mix of soma's g13haze male x
purple bastard
nevils haze
new york city diesel
la confidential
chocolope
chemdogixi

The second mix:

this is a mix of soma's g13haze male x
chocolope cup winning cut
casey jones cup winning cut
titans haze
shark shock
mystery strain

Are there any distinctive seeds you can point out in this batch, OJD?

Thanks for making these available to those who would not have otherwise had the chance and keep up the great work. :joint:

B

bob00

I got a pack of these but mine was slightly different with no chemdog.

this a mix of soma's g13haze male x
purple bastard
nevil haze
new york city diesel
la confidential
chocolope

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi sodaman and boboo

the first release had the chemdogixi in i just forgot to write it on the 1 you got boboo

sodaman
it is harder to identify these second mix as alot of the seeds are the same size
hazeolope (chocolope x g13haze) are smaller than the rest so they should be easier to spot the rest is a mystery
sorry bro
you will dfefinately find some great winners in these
keep me updated when you pop them and il try and help you indentify the winner

peace
peace

sodaman

Thanks for the reply, I'll have a journal of my pack as soon as I can fit them into my garden.

There is no doubt in my mind that there will be some very impressive plants born from these seeds.

B

bob00

yes my pack has a chemdog cross in it.
one of them has started showing signs of the tobacco virus.same as the chemdog bx2 i have.

303Medical

ill post sum pics soon

ill post sum pics soon

I got a pack of the allstar mix a while back, the first mentioned one.

The whole group is at 65 days flower right now, been meaning to post some pics for identification help.

At the moment, I am leaning towards nycd, chocolope, and chemdog as the three potential genes in my garden.

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Nice...looking forward to see the pics. How many females did u get outta the pack?

303Medical

I got 6 females out of the 11 seeds. 1 mutant, 4 males. Just harvested 2 of the plants at 76 days. Decided I'll post the dried bud pics to be easier. Peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

i did 1 release a while back with a diferent cut im using now
i have a exceptional cut of sour d im using now
expect to see some crazy sour diesel hybrids and fem hybrids in the future

peace

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
so, the ecsd x g13haze testers have the only version of the original? i still have to pop 5 of them for you :joint: (i know, i'm lazy! but i'll redeem myself i swear!) i have a really nice male from that cross, it smells ridiculous, even in veg, but it has really long thin branches and long thin leaves

ArcticBlast

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
Get on it Artic lol....lets see what u can find outta them 5 beans :) peace

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah i guess its up to me! i dont know what happened to James Bong, but i'm pretty sure he had the other pack

yeah sometime really soon i'm gonna start like a million seeds, and these are definitely up there :joint:

thanks again ojd
ArcticBlast

J

jaded1

Started 7 of these about 2 weeks ago,1 didn't make above ground but other 6 are very healthy and very large!!The 1st leaf's on all of them are over 2" long and all but 1 have very broad indica leaves but definitely not indica with the internode spacings.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Any updates sodaman, bob00, jaded1, anyone? Pics, smoke reports? Hope you enjoyed them.
Peace