What's new

G13 Haze Allstar Mix Harvest

303Medical

Hey yall,

bought a pack of g13 haze allstar mix some months back.

well I harvested the last of the 6 females that I got from the pack, sorry for the wait:smokeit:been busy

the description when i bought the pack stated:
this is a mix of soma's g13haze male x
purple bastard
nevilshaze
new york city diesel
la confidential
chocolope
chemdogixi

I'll post one plant at a time.
btw I am now growing the pack of g13hazexcasey jones, just started flowering though

303Medical

P1 aka "cannalope" - Hung yesterday, drying

P1 aka "cannalope" - Hung yesterday, drying

Hey OJD, stop by and tell me what I got, I'll do my best to take certain better pics, answer any questions, etc to help you identify these girls. I really have NO IDEA what is what...having said that...

I've been calling P1 cannalope because I think it is a cannalopy pheno of hazolope. This one is almost identical to P3(another one I think is chocolope).

Again though, I don't know what is what, so these could be anything from the list. If any of you have experience with any of the crosses feel free to give your opinion on the names of these plants.

Harvested yesterday at 81 days flowering

When I pulled the plant out of the flowering room, the cola fell over, it wasn't like that in the tent. That fkin cola is heavy

Looks kinda like the tangerine haze pheno of ojd's now that I'm posting pics...

I've been trying to pinpoint what the hell it smells like...
Fkin musky, cottony, orangy, and even kushy are among the smells I get.

303Medical

P4 aka "og haze" - hung yesterday, drying

P4 aka "og haze" - hung yesterday, drying

This one I harvested at 87 days flowering :yoinks:, what can I say, I'm patient

I call it og haze cuz it smells like fkin og kush. Ok not quite as sour and pungent, but definitely reminiscent, I'm hoping this is la conf x g13haze

It was also the least yeild of any of the plants...furry looking trics...

here it is hanging upside down

so stoked to smoke this one, ill wait :whistling:

303Medical

P6 aka "the fkin d@nk"

P6 aka "the fkin d@nk"

P6 is my personal favorite. Also harvested at 87 days. :dunno:

I've never encountered a good sample of legit chemdog, so I cannot comment on it being chemdog ixi. with that said, this is either chemdog ixi or the dankest smelling nycd I've ever witnessed. This shit smells crazy. So sour my face pinches up when I smell it. FAR different in smell than any of the other plants, FAR. It's a crying fkin shame I didn't clone it.

It just so happens this is also the biggest yielding plant in the garden, go figure...

As for the smell: I'll try, but it's impossible to say exactly.
-Sour, lemony, 409/lysol. you dont even have to touch the buds to smell it, just put your nose to the bud and "damn thats sour"

303Medical

P9 aka "the freak" just chopped, drying

P9 aka "the freak" just chopped, drying

This one is appropriately named the freak. It had some sort of leaf and growth mutation that caused twisting leaves and slowed stunted growth. It hermied mildly and I even saw a seed or two. Not too bummed about it though, it's not bad.

It was harvested at 81 days flowering like the P1.

Very crystally, it oddly didn't smell like anything until I chopped it down. As soon as I chopped it, it started smelling like a sweet diesel.

Once again, very different from the rest of the plants in the garden. I always assumed it had some sort of disease or mutation though. Again, I would assume either nycd or chemdog ixi from the smell.

Whatya think? Anyone have experience with the growth I'm talking about? I kinda feel like one of my hazey jones has the same issue so maybe its a trait carried by g13 haze?

Please feel free to request better pics of any of the phenos. I will certainly post dried pics that are MUCH better using a different camera.

Shout out to OJD and Soma and everyone else involved with the relatives of these plants.

peace :biggrin:

medichron

Hell yea bro, lookin dank as hell. I've been smoking on than zip u gave me the other day, and its some great herb. Everyone that has tried/seen it is amazed. I wish I was harvesting sooner, at least 55 days till the first of mine are done...

That first picture of the freak with a foxtail off the top of the cola looks like it's finger flippin u off, lol.

Peace,
Medichron :joint:

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck me that looks like some Dank shit i might have to snag a pack of these
cheers bro nice job

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hi bro

all looking killer,great job you done

somas g13haze male is a very potent lemony hazey adding these qulaities to anything it touches

well my guess is

1 hazeolope=chocolopexg13haze
2 gangsta haze=og kush bx1 x g13haze is my guess i may have forgoten to add the og kush to the decription of the g13haze mix i did 2 haze mixes
3 chemxhaze=chemdog ixixg13haze
4 nycd x g13haze 100% as it puts out the sterile bananas as i see in your pic

great report

peace

R

Ronley

Beautiful,
Its always worthwhile to get the mix pack. One never knows what one can find in them.

303Medical

og kush bx1 you kiddin? dizzzOPE! gangsta haze hell yea, luckily I got clones of this one

thanks for stoppin by, peace

Latest posts

Latest posts